Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 76. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
You mean between Cryptopia and Livecoin?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 147
Cryptopia is like the worst exchange ever. I don't seem to be able to cancel an order. It shows canceling but never does it...
SUMO desperately needs a solid exchange for lift off. With this crap it's almost impossible to trade.

If you ve askedme two months ago I would have disagreed but now I am with you on this 100%

So what's the course of action here?

Shit is getting done  Grin As soon there are news to tell, we'll tell them  Smiley

Shit's not working yo!  Cheesy
We need a working shit to start moving shit around  Grin

It cost 0.1 BTC to get a coin listed on Yobit , I'm sure if the dev needs it and I doubt they do they will raise this kind of money in less than 10 mins.
Every volume is good volume.
I really do believe in this coin but I can't tell what's really happening with all these exchange listings and I think it's very very important as an upcoming investor and as an investor.
Cryptopia is like the worst exchange ever. I don't seem to be able to cancel an order. It shows canceling but never does it...
SUMO desperately needs a solid exchange for lift off. With this crap it's almost impossible to trade.

If you ve askedme two months ago I would have disagreed but now I am with you on this 100%

Shit is getting done  Grin As soon there are news to tell, we'll tell them  Smiley

Shit's not working yo!  Cheesy
We need a working shit to start moving shit around  Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

Activity: 147

I just checked on the order canceling ...  Roll Eyes

It does cancel the order (but it does not update the marketplace GUI)! Check the "open orders" section ... the order will be canceled (and the balance will be on your wallet).

Still shity though!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What's with the negative energy towards the devs in the thread? They are pretty much solving the issues Monero has that keep it from a general public adoption or even just a wider techie adaption.

Slick looking easy to install desktop wallet....Check
Slick looking easy to install Windows Desktop Miner....Check
Slick looking easy to install Android Mobile Wallet....Check

Maybe there are some "keeping it real" issues I'm missing here, but seems they are hitting the same kind of things Apple does to get people to actually use products. I'd probably like to see it spread over maybe two more years for that %, but they only make $$$ if they keep hitting those milestones. Personally I think they've done a much better job than Electroneum who took that ETH ICO money up front.

My 2 Cents
Activity: 20
wallet tested. My only advice is: use Wi-Fi connection for the first sync... :-D

Otherwise, it's working well and is simple to use. :-)
Activity: 52
Tested the Andriod wallet and it works great! Well done Niels(@sadBatman)!
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Android 5.0 :/ Time for new smartphone Cheesy
Dammed ... I'm running out of arguments here  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
@SadBatman, great work with the mobile wallet! I can't wait to try it out, but first i have to wait untill the blockchain is synced.  Cheesy

If you want to test the wallet, feel free to send me some Sumos. You know... as a test  Grin
Haha, only if you send them back with a little extra... as a test of course Grin
@SadBatman, great work with the mobile wallet! I can't wait to try it out, but first i have to wait untill the blockchain is synced.  Cheesy

If you want to test the wallet, feel free to send me some Sumos. You know... as a test  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Is it good to have 12 mix ? Transaction cost will be higher than monero  Shocked

Wait for the new roadmap (to be released within the next weeks).

There might come sth to aboid this.

To answer your question about good or not to have 12 mixins:

Read this:

https://lab.getmonero.org/pubs/MRL-0001.pdf
Activity: 140
Is it good to have 12 mix ? Transaction cost will be higher than monero  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: