Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 88. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I agree and I believe this surpasses XMR in 2018.  $300+ in 2018 will be easy and I can see $500 when you factor in that XMR will grow and this will surpass.
Stay tuned!  Great community and viable coin!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Incredible gains for this project. How and why is this happening? Cool
"Incredible gains" --> I don't think so, 7$/sumo is only 19m$ MK, phore MK (other anonymous "craptopia coin") is 42 m$ MK...
Activity: 59

It is happening because SUMO is a viable XMR alternative (better than the other forks out there). I'm mostly impressed by the mining algorithm - the yield has dropped exponentially vs. the ever-increasing hashrate from the last few days. Outside of that, I'll just leave this here:

https://i.imgur.com/DhIKgXd.jpg
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
This level of confidentially may attract unnecessary number of illegal goods retailers into the project.  

Like physical money (fiat) attract illegal goods retailers, that's the downside of a fungible token carrying a certain value
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
83980    out       2017-12-25        127.287463097 7ca222c019c19d874e708f8632510d24c78f7612fea7e378accd676f18e4a113 2cf9e71869d687a229ec93aa118734eb8402e87513db39f4845adfc4bdf7acb4    0.009013600 SuboWJPwEx7dGexqvoCrRMANcZEhRxaV3E3JuBQyWw6zBkBu25DwixVEbRggH9KLNuZ8rCW5YhvaBjT G6pvK4US41RkhmgsF62: 127.287463097 0 -

The target address is one character shorter than it should be and starts with Subo instead of Sumo. However, wallet-cli accepted this transaction. It is found in the block explorer.

Ok, maybe not a typo. Seems that this is a subaddress. Does Cryptopia use this stuff for deposits? All the other deposits I did went to a standard address. And they arrived Wink. But this one not. It´s also interesting that according to the facebook site, subaddresses were implemented in version 2.0 "Sapporo". I did this transaction on the morning of Dec 25 with version "Hokkaido".

Cryptopia to the best of my knowledge doesnot support subaddresses as they have not upgraded their wallet yet.
Open a support ticket with them and explain your issue. If you are lucky they will either fix or compensate you
Activity: 112
This level of confidentially may attract unnecessary number of illegal goods retailers into the project.  
For those having issues with the main SUMO pool, utilize one of the other ones on this list. Please be mindful of not concentrating your hashpower to one big pool:

http://www.sumopools.com/

Activity: 8
83980    out       2017-12-25        127.287463097 7ca222c019c19d874e708f8632510d24c78f7612fea7e378accd676f18e4a113 2cf9e71869d687a229ec93aa118734eb8402e87513db39f4845adfc4bdf7acb4    0.009013600 SuboWJPwEx7dGexqvoCrRMANcZEhRxaV3E3JuBQyWw6zBkBu25DwixVEbRggH9KLNuZ8rCW5YhvaBjT G6pvK4US41RkhmgsF62: 127.287463097 0 -

The target address is one character shorter than it should be and starts with Subo instead of Sumo. However, wallet-cli accepted this transaction. It is found in the block explorer.

Ok, maybe not a typo. Seems that this is a subaddress. Does Cryptopia use this stuff for deposits? All the other deposits I did went to a standard address. And they arrived Wink. But this one not. It´s also interesting that according to the facebook site, subaddresses were implemented in version 2.0 "Sapporo". I did this transaction on the morning of Dec 25 with version "Hokkaido".
Activity: 118
something wrong with pool.sumokoin.com now? i'm having issue keep getting lost of connection.

It is saturated. It's adviced to use other pools. Just check sumopools.com
I use https://easyhash.io EasyHash but the connection to the pool was lost a couple of times at least, for whatever reason. What are the most stable pools for Sumokoin?

sumo.fairpool.xyz
Activity: 126
something wrong with pool.sumokoin.com now? i'm having issue keep getting lost of connection.

It is saturated. It's adviced to use other pools. Just check sumopools.com
I use https://easyhash.io EasyHash but the connection to the pool was lost a couple of times at least, for whatever reason. What are the most stable pools for Sumokoin?
Activity: 8
At Dec 25th, I´d like to transfer some Sumos from my wallet-cli to my Cryptopia account. But they never arrived. This is what wallet-cli tells me about an obviously mistyped transfer:

83980    out       2017-12-25        127.287463097 7ca222c019c19d874e708f8632510d24c78f7612fea7e378accd676f18e4a113 2cf9e71869d687a229ec93aa118734eb8402e87513db39f4845adfc4bdf7acb4    0.009013600 SuboWJPwEx7dGexqvoCrRMANcZEhRxaV3E3JuBQyWw6zBkBu25DwixVEbRggH9KLNuZ8rCW5YhvaBjT G6pvK4US41RkhmgsF62: 127.287463097 0 -

How is it possible to transfer to an invalid address? Any chances to get the 127 Sumos back?
Activity: 21
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same topic today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

So I request you guys to stop with all the "$3, $5, $10 today" posts.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)
People are getting mad and excited because of today's move up, and I think it's just the beginning

And that's why said, let's be humble. We (the ones who have been here since early days) believe in the technology. We haven't even unlocked the premine for marketing and other bounties. We have a long road ahead of ourselves. We are not even on other exchanges yet... our buyside order book on Cryptopia is too weak (can easily be wiped by a whale with 5-10 BTC). The price rise is exciting and commendable, but I want us to be smirking when we get to $50 (or even higher). And then the goal would be actually start challenging Monero since the SUMO team created this as a better version of XMR Smiley.

Anyway, thank you, devs, for your work and continuing to deliver on the roadmap. Very impressive work!
If you consider a 5-10BTC as whale, then I could jump in. I see this project for a couple of weeks and I invested already as I think this could be a small sleeping giant. The question is, what it needs to rise and what it needs to provide all, the developers need. Would be great to discuss! Message or email me if you need any details or in case I could help or support -> thor at crypthor.net

5-10 BTC for the SUMO orderbook. Of course 5-10 BTC for the ETH or the LTC orderbook would be child's play. My point was, we need the orderbook depth to increase and the market to mature and season a little bit more, along with the price to rise.

Got it Smiley I am in with 5 BTC for now. Let me know if I can support....
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same topic today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)
People are getting mad and excited because of today's move up, and I think it's just the beginning

And that's why said, let's be humble. We (the ones who have been here since early days) believe in the technology. We haven't even unlocked the premine for marketing and other bounties. We have a long road ahead of ourselves. We are not even on other exchanges yet... our buyside order book on Cryptopia is too weak (can easily be wiped by a whale with 5-10 BTC). The price rise is exciting and commendable, but I want us to be smirking when we get to $50 (or even higher). And then the goal would be actually start challenging Monero since the SUMO team created this as a better version of XMR Smiley.

Anyway, thank you, devs, for your work and continuing to deliver on the roadmap. Very impressive work!
If you consider a 5-10BTC as whale, then I could jump in. I see this project for a couple of weeks and I invested already as I think this could be a small sleeping giant. The question is, what it needs to rise and what it needs to provide all, the developers need. Would be great to discuss! Message or email me if you need any details or in case I could help or support -> thor at crypthor.net

5-10 BTC for the SUMO orderbook. Of course 5-10 BTC for the ETH or the LTC orderbook would be child's play. My point was, we need the orderbook depth to increase and the market to mature and season a little bit more, along with the price to rise.
Activity: 21

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)

@sumogr

Not sure if you guys have the bandwidth now, but I just noticed that a small shop called ReservoirMugs started accepting decred payments. Maybe you can approach them to incorporate SUMO? Would be awesom!

reservoirmugs[dot]com
Activity: 40
Over night difficulty raised many times, reward dropped too. On https://sumo.fairpool.xyz in the middle of the night (2am onwards) huge miners showed up. While total hashrate was around 15-19M, those who joined had 5Mh combined. The next morning I can't get 5 sumo of each Vega/day anymore. Now its literally 1 sumo/1kh/day or even slightly less. Good news for Sumo, bad news for small miners (like myself with 5 Vegas)

Just saw a big one with 1.1Mh on fairpool... just wonder how big is their RIGs.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Over night difficulty raised many times, reward dropped too. On https://sumo.fairpool.xyz in the middle of the night (2am onwards) huge miners showed up. While total hashrate was around 15-19M, those who joined had 5Mh combined. The next morning I can't get 5 sumo of each Vega/day anymore. Now its literally 1 sumo/1kh/day or even slightly less. Good news for Sumo, bad news for small miners (like myself with 5 Vegas)

No worries, algo will align the diff as soon as they leave. And if they stay the price will raise so that you will make nice profit anyway.
SUMO is miner friendly, this is just a hiccup.
Pages:
Jump to: