Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 90. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

So I request you guys to stop with all the "$3, $5, $10 today" posts.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)

I will hold Sumo a long, long time. But to talk about the coin is vital. You advice is bad buddy, sorry for that. I don't talk about "moon", or "when lambo". Don't mix this things  Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same topic today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

So I request you guys to stop with all the "$3, $5, $10 today" posts.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)
I want to ask about the Easy miner, I have been using this for 3 days now and nothing appear in wallet, it just doesn't make any sense to me. I want to ask for how the Easy miner actually reward those running it

Whats your Hashrate?
On what pool do you mine?
Did the pool find a block?
Did you meet the pools payout limits?

Questions oh questions ...  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I want to ask about the Easy miner, I have been using this for 3 days now and nothing appear in wallet, it just doesn't make any sense to me. I want to ask for how the Easy miner actually reward those running it

Check the pool you have directed your easyminer to mine at. Have you set a pool address and your Sumokoin address on easy miner? Is there any pending balance of yours on the pool you are mining? What is the payment threshold of the pool you are mining at? There are many things you should check first
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
How big is the Sumokoin blockchain currently? Thanks
On about 2.9 Gb. If you dont want to wait for the daemon to download it follow the instructions on how to download the raw file and how to import it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27023779
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
How big is the Sumokoin blockchain currently? Thanks
7BTC more and there will be like 100k SUMO left on Cryptopia. Wow, that's not much Wink
Looks like everybody is hodling like crazy!

Better and cheaper than Monaco. No one will let go below $100.

100$ is a nice number. I will hodl. It is only x30 from now on ... that's "nothing" in crypto  Wink

Greetings  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
7BTC more and there will be like 100k SUMO left on Cryptopia. Wow, that's not much Wink

Better and cheaper than Monaco. No one will let go below $100.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
sumo.pandapool.nl now featured with minimal payout settings and support for workers!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I wonder if Sumo will hit 3$ today...
Activity: 63
the one I know that this coin is good for my investment. I've been long enough to hold it. waiting for a good future

I agree, patience is the key! HODL Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
the one I know that this coin is good for my investment. I've been long enough to hold it. waiting for a good future
Activity: 60
Thanks for the information, and Sumokoin is one of the most profitable coin recent months.
Activity: 93
For everyone new to Sumokoin who do not want to wait for the chain to be downloaded from their local daemon (either using binaries or GUI wallet) you can download the blockchain from here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y02m43ms03g5rjl/AAAZHv0y2kIQUhGFU-01WGqea?dl=0
(Check it with your antivirus for peace of mind, I guarantee that it is safe)
Instructions on how to import it can be found here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27023779
It could be a good idea to link the blockchain at the official page and the first post.
Sumo is at 2.55$ again. The wall broke  Cheesy
Another Verge? Cheesy

Are you really comparing a pump coin with highly debatable privacy and anonymity features with Sumokoin?

Actually, if any my coin makes a 30x like 10 days i would love it regardless it is shit or the best coin on the market.

But in value yes i don't think verge is comparable with sumokoin.

I was trying to make a point regarding the difference in potential and technology between the two coins, that's all  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Sumo is at 2.55$ again. The wall broke  Cheesy
Another Verge? Cheesy

Are you really comparing a pump coin with highly debatable privacy and anonymity features with Sumokoin?

Actually, if any my coin makes a 30x like 10 days i would love it regardless it is shit or the best coin on the market.

But in value yes i don't think verge is comparable with sumokoin.
Pages:
Jump to: