Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 89. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hash Rate: 28.03 MH/sec, Difficulty: 6727437161... This is not funny anymore Sad. It's getting harder and harder for smaller pools to keep miners attracted as it is just too hard to find new blocks. No new blocks = no rewards and big miners leave.

tell bitcoin miner and ask them to leave lol  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hash Rate: 28.03 MH/sec, Difficulty: 6727437161... This is not funny anymore Sad. It's getting harder and harder for smaller pools to keep miners attracted as it is just too hard to find new blocks. No new blocks = no rewards and big miners leave.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
something wrong with pool.sumokoin.com now? i'm having issue keep getting lost of connection.

It is saturated. It's adviced to use other pools. Just check sumopools.com

Ah, I see, thank you for the update, thought something was wrong with my connection.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
something wrong with pool.sumokoin.com now? i'm having issue keep getting lost of connection.

It is saturated. It's adviced to use other pools. Just check sumopools.com
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
none off the wallets work?? says abort after first few seconds??? and link to block explorer doesnt work

At least tell us what OS you ude ect. How do you expext help if you don't give us even the basic info?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Mobile wallet for Sumo coin is going to be awesome. How about integrating with Jaxx?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
none off the wallets work?? says abort after first few seconds??? and link to block explorer doesnt work
I installed the GUI wallet in three computers and they workerd perfect.

Mine's also work perfectly, just need to sync every couple days Wink
Activity: 93
I installed the GUI wallet in three computers and they workerd perfect.
Activity: 43
Activity: 43
reason why the wallet wont load up???
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I already said it on cheddur but I really want to buy food with this coin. The first pizza paid with sumokoin, why the hell not ?

I can send you two pizzas for 15.000 SUMOs Wink
WTF soon there won't be any SUMO to buy...
Activity: 11
I already said it on cheddur but I really want to buy food with this coin. The first pizza paid with sumokoin, why the hell not ?
Activity: 55
Excited that it's finally happening. I told plenty of friends about this coin. Told them about the community, the devs, the specifics of it and it was cheap, 25 cents.
None bought but I stocked up a ton.
Today they are calling and texting me about sumokoin and asking me why didn't I make them buy it?

Is SUMO going to be listed on bigger exchanges soon ? Smiley

As we said often more exchanges will follow next year  Smiley
Activity: 147
Is SUMO going to be listed on bigger exchanges soon ? Smiley
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

So I request you guys to stop with all the "$3, $5, $10 today" posts.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)

I will hold Sumo a long, long time. But to talk about the coin is vital. You advice is bad buddy, sorry for that. I don't talk about "moon", or "when lambo". Don't mix this things  Wink

Exactly my point, talk (in fact shout) about SUMO all you want. We can use some free marketing. But let's not get overly euphoric till will get to, say, $50 Smiley. Some humility until then will do us all a lot of good. If you think that's bad advice, more power to you.

I am one of the biggest Sumo-shouters there is ... so we are on the same side  Smiley Let's just enjoy this together.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Pardon my ignorance but is it possible to solo mine it ?
Activity: 59
Guys, be calm, keep HODLING. Remember, this is crypto. Let's please stop with all the mooning talk. Vitalik had a tweet about this exact same today - let the developers do their thing and we as a community be supportive of their work and the roadmap. Being humble in this game will earn us a lot of respect in the long run.

So I request you guys to stop with all the "$3, $5, $10 today" posts.

Much respect,
SUMO HODLER (and miner)

I will hold Sumo a long, long time. But to talk about the coin is vital. You advice is bad buddy, sorry for that. I don't talk about "moon", or "when lambo". Don't mix this things  Wink

Exactly my point, talk (in fact shout) about SUMO all you want. We can use some free marketing. But let's not get overly euphoric till will get to, say, $50 Smiley. Some humility until then will do us all a lot of good. If you think that's bad advice, more power to you.
Pages:
Jump to: