Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 92. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
What about Bittrex? All my coins are there; I dont want to use another exchange.

As said 100 times before: new exchanges will come next year. If bittrex will be one? Who knows? If you want to limit the chances of investement and only get coins that are big enough to get on bittrex, that's your decision  Wink

Is there a fund where we can donate so that devs can pay the big exchange for listing the coin?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Dev Updates

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all of you. Here are some year-end updates for Sumokoin dev:

1. GUI Wallet:

- Bill and Vu are working on GUI wallet to incorperate subaddresses to the UI. This is quite a difficult job but we hope to release the wallet by the end of this month.

2. Core Dev:

- We'll keep schedule as the roadmap on sumokoin.org but expected to have more innovations in 2018. We will have a conference next month to discuss thoroughly on dev in 2018.

3. Mobile wallet

- This is an effort from our community (dev by @Neils). It's still in infancy but very promising. Any contribution, testing and suggestion, pls head to its Github: https://github.com/SadBatman/sumowallet

We hope 2018 will be a big year for Sumokoin as our great community is growing and the coin is getting good traction from the cryptocurrency world. Devs will continue putting bigger efforts and innovations to the project.

Cheers,
Sumoshi Tanaka

Great news! Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
now good time to grab big amount of sumo without pumping price

come on investor  Wink
Activity: 100
Awesome to see the devs are still rocking. Been following since the first day Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Dev Updates

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all of you. Here are some year-end updates for Sumokoin dev:

1. GUI Wallet:

- Bill and Vu are working on GUI wallet to incorperate subaddresses to the UI. This is quite a difficult job but we hope to release the wallet by the end of this month.

2. Core Dev:

- We'll keep schedule as the roadmap on sumokoin.org but expected to have more innovations in 2018. We will have a conference next month to discuss thoroughly on dev in 2018.

3. Mobile wallet

- This is an effort from our community (dev by @Neils). It's still in infancy but very promising. Any contribution, testing and suggestion, pls head to its Github: https://github.com/SadBatman/sumowallet

We hope 2018 will be a big year for Sumokoin as our great community is growing and the coin is getting good traction from the cryptocurrency world. Devs will continue putting bigger efforts and innovations to the project.

Cheers,
Sumoshi Tanaka

Great news! Can't wait for the dev update next month!
What's is this project all about?

There are 136 pages of talk about Sumo. At least read the first one and ask specific questions...
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
What's is this project all about?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Sumo stays at about $1.7-2. That is awesome. Give it a few days, perhaps we will try $5 or even more. So interesting and nice to watch.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Sumokoin has good days ahead of it. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 125
Waiting for release of New gui wallet
Activity: 8
Dev Updates

1. GUI Wallet:

2. Core Dev:

3. Mobile wallet

We hope 2018 will be a big year for Sumokoin as our great community is growing and the coin is getting good traction the cryptocurrency world. Devs will continue putting bigger efforts and innovations to the project.

Cheers,
Sumoshi Tanaka

I’m looking forward to all of this, thanks for the update!
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Dev Updates

1. GUI Wallet:

2. Core Dev:

3. Mobile wallet

Cheers,
Sumoshi Tanaka
Activity: 11
I suggested it already: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

We need 200 votes at minimum.

My vote can't be recorded. I vote, I refresh the page, my vote disappear.

Do I need to do something before the vote ?

By the way, Sumokoin is getting sexier when it's harder to mine.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Is there any plan to implement merged mining? I would love to mine SUMO/XMR at the same time.

Also any service like "Anonymizer" where one could purchase or sell SUMO anonymously without giving hit to an exchange price? Also when it comes to exchanges, the anonymity is questionable. I would prefer better service than what exchanges are offering.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I'm suffering the rise of difficulty too. Network hashing rate is low but difficulty is too high. This problem should be fixed somehow.

There is no problem on the network. You can check here https://pool.sumokoin.com/

Sumokoin has a very good algorithm, hashrate rise, difficulty rise. It is very normal.
Activity: 30
I'm suffering the rise of difficulty too. Network hashing rate is low but difficulty is too high. This problem should be fixed somehow.
What about Bittrex? All my coins are there; I dont want to use another exchange.

As said 100 times before: new exchanges will come next year. If bittrex will be one? Who knows? If you want to limit the chances of investement and only get coins that are big enough to get on bittrex, that's your decision  Wink
Activity: 186
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I suggested it already: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

We need 200 votes at minimum.
Oh, that's why. GJ!

I've posted this in my SUMO mining guide, hope it will get fast!
Pages:
Jump to: