Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 91. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
For everyone new to Sumokoin who do not want to wait for the chain to be downloaded from their local daemon (either using binaries or GUI wallet) you can download the blockchain from here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y02m43ms03g5rjl/AAAZHv0y2kIQUhGFU-01WGqea?dl=0
(Check it with your antivirus for peace of mind, I guarantee that it is safe)
Instructions on how to import it can be found here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27023779
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Sumo is at 2.55$ again. The wall broke  Cheesy
Another Verge? Cheesy

Are you really comparing a pump coin with highly debatable privacy and anonymity features with Sumokoin?

You can't take me seriously Cheesy
I like SUMO :3 The only reason I have Verge is that I've forgot that I've bought it for CAT on Bittrex month ago and Bittrex verification took a while Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Someone REALLY wants his Sumos  Cheesy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
This coin has the potential at least of 100x...
Why? From 7 mio marketcap to 700 mio would means only rank 40..
Another Verge? Cheesy

Are you really comparing a pump coin with highly debatable privacy and anonymity features with Sumokoin?

Comparing is just about specific aspects... lets just say: yes, sumo has the potential to reach top 20 marketcap coins.  Cheesy

By the way (I have to say it since I had it in my head a long time): Lock at what Sumo and its community reached. We have a marketcap of almost 7M. We have a awesome GUIwallet that will support subadresses shortly. We have awesome skillled community devs. We have a awesome community spreading the word.

All this is done buy very helpfull and friendly people. SUMO is no ICO. SUMO never paid for ads or pump and dump groups. This is all generic growth as a result of the devs and community's hard work.

We can be proud.

We will go a long way together.

Another Verge? Cheesy

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Dev Updates

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all of you. Here are some year-end updates for Sumokoin dev:

1. GUI Wallet:

- Bill and Vu are working on GUI wallet to incorperate subaddresses to the UI. This is quite a difficult job but we hope to release the wallet by the end of this month.

2. Core Dev:

- We'll keep schedule as the roadmap on sumokoin.org but expected to have more innovations in 2018. We will have a conference next month to discuss thoroughly on dev in 2018.

3. Mobile wallet

- This is an effort from our community (dev by @Neils). It's still in infancy but very promising. Any contribution, testing and suggestion, pls head to its Github: https://github.com/SadBatman/sumowallet

We hope 2018 will be a big year for Sumokoin as our great community is growing and the coin is getting good traction from the cryptocurrency world. Devs will continue putting bigger efforts and innovations to the project.

Cheers,
Sumoshi Tanaka

I have said it before and will say it again. Im hugely impressed by the work you guys are putting into this and even more impressed by the delivery. Always as promised, always on time! Keep up good work I will support you as much as I can!

Hands down this is my most favorite crypto!!!
Sumo is at 2.55$ again. The wall broke  Cheesy
I'm trying to get the wallet for this coin. I'm currently syncing it to the block chain. The problem is that it says its 167 days behind. The tutorial I read said it should only take several hours or at the most, several days. Can someone please tell me a way to get this wallet quicker? Or maybe a different wallet? I'm going to have to sell this coin if I can't change this. Thank you.

Download the Sapporo wallet binaries from the ann post (first post on this thread)
Unzip them in a folder
Download the blockchain from here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y02m43ms03g5rjl/AADD__m__9TopkpSG2zbXGjUa/RAW%20BLOCK%20Export/blockchain.raw?dl=0
(It doesnot contain anything that may harm your pc, scan it with your antivirus for peace of mind)
Now paste the chain's raw file you just downloaded into the folder you unzipped the binaries.
Go to that folder hold shift pressed and right clik into it, at the popup menu select open command window here (For windows 10 it might say open Power Shell window here and the only difference is that when you to run an exe file you should type ./ before the name of the exe file)
Now that you have your command prompt open and you are into that folder type:
sumo-blockchain-import --verify 0
Wait a couple of minutes for the chain to be imported (you may use a --verify 1 flag to verify the chain but many people has imported and run into no problems so its not corrupted and there is no need to waste time)
When its done kill the cmd window
Now run the GUI wallet let it catch up and download the last remaining blocks that were emitted after the chain image you donwloaded was exported.
You are ready!
(I can not create a more detailed guide for avoiding waiting for the entire chain to be downloaded through your daemon, If you still fail then yeah sell your coins Smiley )
Activity: 125
I'm trying to get the wallet for this coin. I'm currently syncing it to the block chain. The problem is that it says its 167 days behind. The tutorial I read said it should only take several hours or at the most, several days. Can someone please tell me a way to get this wallet quicker? Or maybe a different wallet? I'm going to have to sell this coin if I can't change this. Thank you.

you need high speed connection
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
What about Bittrex? All my coins are there; I dont want to use another exchange.

As said 100 times before: new exchanges will come next year. If bittrex will be one? Who knows? If you want to limit the chances of investement and only get coins that are big enough to get on bittrex, that's your decision  Wink

Is there a fund where we can donate so that devs can pay the big exchange for listing the coin?

Of course you can donate if you want to. But that is dev made the premine for. I am sure as soon the first batch will be unlocked a listing will be possible.

Weren't they lock until 2020?

I don't think it is logical to wait until 2020 for an exchange. Or am i remembering wrong about unlocking date?

Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

Oh, i wasn't aware of it. In my memory, it was one wallet which will be unlocked on 2020.

So we can expect more exchanges after july.
I would say dev were smart  Wink perhaps a few smaller exchanges will come first, I don't know. Lets just wait and see what dev will tell  Smiley
Activity: 125
What about Bittrex? All my coins are there; I dont want to use another exchange.

As said 100 times before: new exchanges will come next year. If bittrex will be one? Who knows? If you want to limit the chances of investement and only get coins that are big enough to get on bittrex, that's your decision  Wink

Is there a fund where we can donate so that devs can pay the big exchange for listing the coin?

Of course you can donate if you want to. But that is dev made the premine for. I am sure as soon the first batch will be unlocked a listing will be possible.

I don't think it is logical to wait until 2020 for an exchange. Or am i remembering wrong about unlocking date?

Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)
There are different wallets. Just check the first post from Sumoshi. It's all explained there  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

we need some big exchanges such as Bittrex , poloniex , Binance because these exchanges have got many big hands to join and trading volumes are very high so it will be very attractive to all investors to join this project . I also like this coin and expect this coin to be listed on these exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: