Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 94. (Read 202439 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
help is needed. abnormally low pool luck http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/# . the miners fled.
who can - help with hashrate.

Hello,

I just switched to your pool momentarily. Let's see if it attracts some more miners. I'll stay for 2 blocks at least, perhaps more if you can't get more rigs on your pool (I see that your pool was a huge one few weeks ago: what happened?).

@All sumo miners/enthusiasts: Merry Christmas Smiley
Thanks you! Luck left the pool and the miners fled. I already wrote, in the network of sumo very low luck.
I do not know of any coins with such low luck. Look at the luck of other coins on different pools.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
help is needed. abnormally low pool luck http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/# . the miners fled.

Hello,

I just switched to your pool momentarily. Let's see if it attracts some more miners. I'll stay for 2 blocks at least, perhaps more if you can't get more rigs on your pool (I see that your pool was a huge one few weeks ago: what happened?).

@All sumo miners/enthusiasts: Merry Christmas Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 48
any idea who is the big guy destroying the whole mining effort?
EDIT: nicehash?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
For all of you who don't know: Sumo will have a Mobile Wallet soon. Check the new community twitter account for further info  Smiley
Nice! Monerujo port :3
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Price goes up and HR follows. That's the law of crypto-nature
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Look like hashing rate is catching up now. Starting getting harder and harder to mine.
Yep, it's just no fun anymore to mine with my small pool. Last block found a week ago!  Sad
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Look like hashing rate is catching up now. Starting getting harder and harder to mine.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
For all of you who don't know: Sumo will have a Mobile Wallet soon. Check the new community twitter account for further info  Smiley

The APK won't install yet but exciting that mobile wallets are close.

Just to be clear: this mobile wallet which is about to be released is not the official wallet promised by the core devs. It's an alternative one released by our community devs.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
For all of you who don't know: Sumo will have a Mobile Wallet soon. Check the new community twitter account for further info  Smiley

The APK won't install yet but exciting that mobile wallets are close.
Activity: 55
looks like a great projest and well planned support ahead.  Grin
Activity: 37
I'm actually really excited about this. It's holding stable
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Sumokoin is a very good project, very young .. I really like this project and I think we are at the beginning of a great adventure!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Still under 10M

Grab sumo when still cheap like this
All red. But not Sumo. SUMO is stable. Nice.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It is good that Monero gets some competition. Let the best privacy minded coin (Monero, DeepOnion, Sumokoin, etc) win.
Pages:
Jump to: