Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 14. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the project has a three-level referral program. I think that's a big plus. I am ready to recommend the project and get an award for it. I think it will be possible to make good money.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I have always been attracted by real estate investments. I hope that such projects will grow and strengthen. Behind them the future!
Activity: 78
I haven’t heard about updates in the project for a long time .. I think the guys decided to take a break from the confusion with the press and did more important things.
Activity: 140
Wonderful idea to make a stable coin. In the current market - it will be a huge superiority over compeфtitors. In addition, I have met with few similar decisions.
Of course, the guys have a great technology that will protect investors from losing money. But I have a question - what about legitimacy. SEC has nothing against your token?
I think they will not have any problems with SEC, otherwise we would have already known about it.
Activity: 68
Wonderful idea to make a stable coin. In the current market - it will be a huge superiority over compeфtitors. In addition, I have met with few similar decisions.
Of course, the guys have a great technology that will protect investors from losing money. But I have a question - what about legitimacy. SEC has nothing against your token?
If the guys work on the territory of the United States or deal with investors from this country, then this regulator will really stop the project from developing. I believe that this organization does nothing, which prevents normal projects from developing ...
I agree with you, this organization has allowed hundreds of scam to go out. And normal and adequate projects suffer from their regulation. They are already completely crazy about their power.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Fundraising is not very active. How will you develop the project if you do not collect a soft cap? Do you have any backup options?
Even if they do not collect the required amount, you can always continue to develop, invest in advertising and everything should work out, but this is purely my opinion, perhaps the developers think differently
I understand the meaning of the word Softcap as the minimum amount to start developing a project. With such a pace to collect it will not work.
Soft cap is the minimum amount for the normal development of the project. Development will slow down if project do not collect soft cap .
Softcap is the MINIMUM amount to start a project. No softcap - no project. I understand it so. And all my friends think the same.
That's what I meant: "Hello, if we could not reach softcap, SWINCA platform might take more time to launch" is an official response from a Swinca representative.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 255
I do not quite understand something, people who invest 150 thousand and more will receive bonuses of 20%. But they will be frozen for 2 years. But I did not understand what exactly would be frozen, all coins or bonuses?
Probably bonuses will be frozen, because in fact it is not profitable to freeze such huge amounts of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
A little bit not usually)) I'm not used to investing in real estate through platforms, it looks a bit difficult for me. I hope that it only seems to me ...
Something new in the world of cryptocurrency, although so many people sell houses for a cryptocurrency, even saw live banners, but this platform should act as I understand it as a guarantor

Not necessarily new, just a regular copy pasted coin with blank specs and grumpy forefront. These coins entice naive wanderers, waiting for them to take a bite and get pulled to the shore for beating. We need to look further ahead and think further which requires your brain work which you cannot afford as you lack the abilities to think beforehand.
All hope that it is the new and unknown coin in which a person invests his money, can become known and popular  in the future and bring crazy profit to their investors... It's like playing roulette.
Activity: 78
Wonderful idea to make a stable coin. In the current market - it will be a huge superiority over competitors. In addition, I have met with few similar decisions.
Does this project has a bounty campaign or is it already over? They wrote something about bonuses, but not about bounty.
Yes, the project has bounty on the Bountysuite platform. But I did not find a bounty thread on the bitcointalk forum.
I do not really trust this platform. As far as I know there are almost all bots and it is almost impossible to earn something. But this is purely my opinion.
I take part in the signature campaign. There are no bots, it is not a social campaign.
You read the terms of the bounty campaign inattentively. The project has no signature campaign for this forum.
Yes, it is my mistake. Maybe someone knows a good signature campaign for my rank? (write in PM, please)
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I do not quite understand something, people who invest 150 thousand and more will receive bonuses of 20%. But they will be frozen for 2 years. But I did not understand what exactly would be frozen, all coins or bonuses?
I think that we are talking about freezing the amount of the investment Deposit, and interest or bonuses should be paid regularly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Fundraising is not very active. How will you develop the project if you do not collect a soft cap? Do you have any backup options?
Even if they do not collect the required amount, you can always continue to develop, invest in advertising and everything should work out, but this is purely my opinion, perhaps the developers think differently
I understand the meaning of the word Softcap as the minimum amount to start developing a project. With such a pace to collect it will not work.
Soft cap is the minimum amount for the normal development of the project. Development will slow down if project do not collect soft cap .
Softcap is the MINIMUM amount to start a project. No softcap - no project. I understand it so. And all my friends think the same.
Activity: 84
I did not know that the internal currency of the platform would be stable coin. As for me, this will only have a positive effect on the internal eco-system of the project.
Agree with you . I certainly read that the NCA will be a stable coin. It attracts me in the project. Usually they make tokens based on eth. I don't like tokens, I like stable coins.
Stable coins are of course a very interesting topic. But we must understand that the project will have to compete with the USDT and TrueUSD.
Does this project has a bounty campaign or is it already over? They wrote something about bonuses, but not about bounty.
Yes, the project has bounty on the Bountysuite platform. But I did not find a bounty thread on the bitcointalk forum.
I do not really trust this platform. As far as I know there are almost all bots and it is almost impossible to earn something. But this is purely my opinion.
I take part in the signature campaign. There are no bots, it is not a social campaign.
You read the terms of the bounty campaign inattentively. The project has no signature campaign for this forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Ok, thank you. This bounty campaign is very good, but I didn’t work with this bounty platform and I don’t know if you can trust them.
Pages:
Jump to: