Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 6. (Read 20495 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 140
the ICO sounds intriguing. I'm wondering what happens as more and more green energy comes online, which will make the value proposition drop. How does the operation and token plan to deal with that?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO.

this is a project you should follow because it has a good chance of being big and successful in the future and if you don't join in it seems like something that is detrimental. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How the prevention of adverse influence of SYMM on the markets will be realized?
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
Hello
In your whitepaper you mentioned that 20% of the fund will be invested in promising ICO.
Do you have in mind some particular ICOs?

We research and assess each ICO before putting it on tokenholder voting. We will not invest in mining, lending and utopic ideas.
copper member
Symmetry Fund
I can not understand how the dividends will be paid, everything will depend on the profit of the project for the month. In what proportion will payments in relation to the number of tokens that will be on my wallet

Proportionally across all SYMM shareholders

Anyone else who owns the token will receive it? Or just shareholders or those who bought tokens at ICO?

Any SYMM tokenholder will receive dividends
Activity: 228
Hello
In your whitepaper you mentioned that 20% of the fund will be invested in promising ICO.
Do you have in mind some particular ICOs?
Activity: 784
I can not understand how the dividends will be paid, everything will depend on the profit of the project for the month. In what proportion will payments in relation to the number of tokens that will be on my wallet

Anyone else who owns the token will receive it? Or just shareholders or those who bought tokens at ICO?
copper member
Symmetry Fund

Activity: 214
Wow, really looking forward to try the product! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user? 
Activity: 217
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO.
Activity: 200
What is your marketing budget? Do you have enough to promote the project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
copper member
Symmetry Fund
Guys, what are the diffencies between Symmetry and Taas?

We are performance based fund, Taas/c20 charge annual management fees.
Activity: 28
Guys, what are the diffencies between Symmetry and Taas?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
SYMM Fund Passes Soft Cap Target
Congratulations, the next step is to get through the hard top.

I join in the congratulations! In the Whitepaper of the project said that there is no Hard Cap for the ICO.
Seems the soft cap is just requirements for this project to be runed. But then, at least Symmetry can collect as much fund as they can to improve their development and running this project smoothly.
Activity: 3
I can't find out much about you guys on Google either.

On your website you mention "January 9, 2018 DUBAI, UAE Dubai International Blockchain Summit."

Are you able to point to any images or videos taken of your team at this summit?
Activity: 862

I join in the congratulations! In the Whitepaper of the project said that there is no Hard Cap for the ICO.

If it is true it is great for everyone because it is not so focused in reaching the target that is frightened.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
70% cryptocurrency trading and 20% ICO investments, with the remaining 10% forming a reserve fund.

this is not gonna end well.

dividends cannot be sustained with this model...they're just gambling your money away in hopes to make profits so they can payout dividends over time.

stay away.
copper member
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: