Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeaCoin [TEA] -@Bittrex - Fast - 0 Premine - 2.5% inflation - page 6. (Read 89163 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Sorry,  Didn't realize registrations were disabled.  It's open now ...
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
Sorry but the pool you mean accept members only with invitation!

So how can we have invitation?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
someone whould have to reach out to pool OPS if you want a pool
maybe get a seednode/addnode
let it roll over once more / (snapshot)hardfork at that blockheight
Activity: 539
Can you help us?

We looking for somes new teacoin pool.
So can you gives us?

Thank's
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

Thank you, I've been looking for a explorer.  Now we can all see the status of the chain and the effects of the reward resets.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

As for the code,  Either we hard fork and set the block reward to 1 indifferently (and disclose the current supply) or allow it to be infinite and call it a feature.   

I think we need a hard fork and set reward to 1.

I will have an explorer set up hopefully in a couple of days.

Anyone want to volunteer to do the hard fork code changes?

I will also get Teacoin added to CoinWallet.co online wallet soon, preferably after any changes have been made.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I can probably get an explorer going if people are still interested.

I am interested. This will be great.
Thank you!
That would be awesome.  Let's get this coin back on the map.  It has a good name and support at one time.

"version" : 89907,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 1146.09853961,
    "blocks" : 2757831,
    "difficulty" : 2.15604110,

teacoind getblockhash 2757831
0000000028b7c1d80360c9778c406e34416913d3f61b1a8c0ff580c6b12f5e99
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
needs a pool and addnode/explorer

plus the code rolls over?

still a fun coin

What is the block height?

I can probably get an explorer going if people are still interested.

still a fun coin

Pool is available (although not needed at this diff), Closed registrations - PM for invite.
Ran a personal ABE - could be public but rather not at this time.

Current addnodes -
addnode=63.247.147.166:41554
addnode=91.121.221.92:7921
addnode=76.95.178.229:7921
addnode=99.63.193.158:55290
addnode=188.0.41.148:33763

As for the code,  Either we hard fork and set the block reward to 1 indifferently (and disclose the current supply) or allow it to be infinite and call it a feature.   

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

still a fun coin
Activity: 672
I am interested, what you suggest? : )
The little coin that would not die.

Anyone still interested?
Activity: 499
I'm all for a revival or new direction for TEA. 

As some of you probably know,  The blockchain reward resets every 64 halving intervals.  It just did it again and began rewarding 1000 TEA/block. 

Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Hi Teacoin community, as per my prior post.
Been busy working on the business itself and seeing that there is some interest i would like to keep this discussion going.

In regards to being in charge of a project. I would be willing to contribute time to such. I am not a dev but an entrepreneur.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Teacoin needs to have a person in charge of the overall situation.I mean any progress. Wink

There is no one in charge... the Teacoin manufacturing plant (mining) continues, only because there are those still doing it, for whatever reason, on whatever few remaining nodes exist.  No one cares.  No one is supporting it.  No devs are working on it.  Even the Facebook page is completely silent and untended.  And Teacoin has no intrinsic value, beyond 1 Satoshi, wherever it's actually being exchanged... if anywhere.  It has NO value anywhere... so why anyone even holds them anymore, is beyond me.  It seems utterly foolish.

I propose a revival... but no one cares enough to assist in this venture.  Having a billion dollars is meaningless, in a world where you can't buy anything with it, because no one wants it.  Teacoin is in the same boat.  It's a sad situation, to think a coin's namesake is the one thing that could give it value, but no one will work towards that goal...

I am considering my own type of Teacoin... but it will have a different name.  It will be a PoS coin.  The wallet I have made will only be available to those who wish to buy/sell tea product.  You will only be able to get this coin, for it's strictly limited purpose, by communicating with other wallet users, forming a slowly growing community of users. It will not be found on an exchange.  It will not have any value apart from the trade of tea product.  If you neither drink tea nor make tea product, there will be no reason to get the wallet or acquire the coins.

But if it never becomes more "valueable" (i.e. obtains monetary value on an exchange), it will never lose the core value it always had and why people got the wallet/coin in the first place.  That's a coin I want to hold...

In the meantime, if you know about Neucoin (it's being traded on Cryptsy), I am offering a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea to anyone who sends 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  Let me know if you're interested...

Luposian

Would love to discuss some possibilities Cheesy
Activity: 161
Teacoin needs to have a person in charge of the overall situation.I mean any progress. Wink

There is no one in charge... the Teacoin manufacturing plant (mining) continues, only because there are those still doing it, for whatever reason, on whatever few remaining nodes exist.  No one cares.  No one is supporting it.  No devs are working on it.  Even the Facebook page is completely silent and untended.  And Teacoin has no intrinsic value, beyond 1 Satoshi, wherever it's actually being exchanged... if anywhere.  It has NO value anywhere... so why anyone even holds them anymore, is beyond me.  It seems utterly foolish.

I propose a revival... but no one cares enough to assist in this venture.  Having a billion dollars is meaningless, in a world where you can't buy anything with it, because no one wants it.  Teacoin is in the same boat.  It's a sad situation, to think a coin's namesake is the one thing that could give it value, but no one will work towards that goal...

I am considering my own type of Teacoin... but it will have a different name.  It will be a PoS coin.  The wallet I have made will only be available to those who wish to buy/sell tea product.  You will only be able to get this coin, for it's strictly limited purpose, by communicating with other wallet users, forming a slowly growing community of users. It will not be found on an exchange.  It will not have any value apart from the trade of tea product.  If you neither drink tea nor make tea product, there will be no reason to get the wallet or acquire the coins.

But if it never becomes more "valueable" (i.e. obtains monetary value on an exchange), it will never lose the core value it always had and why people got the wallet/coin in the first place.  That's a coin I want to hold...

In the meantime, if you know about Neucoin (it's being traded on Cryptsy), I am offering a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea to anyone who sends 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  Let me know if you're interested...

Luposian
Pages:
Jump to: