Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeaCoin [TEA] -@Bittrex - Fast - 0 Premine - 2.5% inflation - page 7. (Read 89163 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Can I buy tea with this Teacoin? Is there a tea shop around here? I want to buy chai for my Teacoins. Smiley

If you've read my previous posts on this thread, there COULD be a Teacoin revival, but I think it's current incarnation must be put to rest... buried and forgotten.  Too many people hold too many and they are worthless.  A "hard reset" is the ONLY way it can be made useful.

A revived Teacoin must have it's intrinsic value, founded on the exchange of tea product.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  A reasonable number of Teacoin would be exchanged for a base amount of tea product.  Larger quantities of tea product would cost more, based on demand and uniqueness.  Tea crafters would be inspired to create different flavors and types of tea.  Tea drinkers would seek out these new and different varieties.

The Teacoin wallet would generate Teacoin based on interaction between Teacoin wallet users.  Not endless mining.  Not millions of coins.  Simply enough to buy tea from other wallet users and to create a sense of "Tea Community".

Hmm... CommuniTEA!  Yeah! :-D

I think the best place to start, is finding those who like to drink herbal teas, would be willing to buy some from others, and finding others interested in making and selling their own teas.

As a side-note... Neucoin has just been released and is now on the Cryptsy exchange.

I offered, on the Neucoin Forum, a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea, in trade for 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  The offer still stands, if anyone is interested.

Luposian
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@B-MoneyXcan

your idea is right on ... there needs to be a parallel token
your company can issue that and swap for TEA
that should give enough attention to get some miners mining TEA

I would suggest:
1. TEA buys tea from your company
2. the token is equity in your company (and IPO priced in TEA) & pays dividends

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
first thing it says BUY ON BITTREX LOL

Isn't that company shut down and people lost their coins? Any other stable exchange for this coin?
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
first thing it says BUY ON BITTREX LOL
legendary
Activity: 1064
Can I buy tea with this Teacoin? Is there a tea shop around here? I want to buy chai for my Teacoins. Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hi Teacoin Community.
Im happy to share this opportunity.

Im working on launching a custom token for tea distribution company and have been pondering integrating "teacoin" into the mix.
There is a plan in place for how a crypto currency would work with this business and we are preparing to complete development to have things up and running in the next month.

This coin would only be accepted and backed by the distribution company itself and would not look to be utilized outside unless they are an actual wholesale client of the distributor.

To involve the TeaCoin community, i am proposing a swap of 100 your Teacoin to our new coin (100:1)
Coin specs are still being determined but we would launch with a premine for development purposes and to complete the swap.

There are plenty of more details but i would like to get the input from what's left of the TeaCoin community to see if they would be interested in this.

I am the General Manager for the distribution company and also work heavily in crypto. I have an extensive background in Tea including owning and operating teashops and cafe's in the past. The distribution company is an offshoot of a former import business that will be importing and distributing, worldwide, to individual customers and corporate clients including retail shops and restaurants.

Excited about the project and looking forward to hear your feedback!

Any progress, are welcome, I support. Wink
I'll support it also as i still hold few teacoins but is network even alive anymore?
Teacoin needs to have a person in charge of the overall situation.I mean any progress. Wink
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
addnode=76.95.178.229
addnode=99.63.193.158

Worked for me.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi Teacoin Community.

Im working on launching a custom token for tea distribution company and have been pondering integrating "teacoin" into the mix.
There is a plan in place for how a crypto currency would work with this business and we are preparing to complete development to have things up and running in the next month.

This coin would only be accepted and backed by the distribution company itself and would not look to be utilized outside unless they are an actual wholesale client of the distributor.

To involve the TeaCoin community, i am proposing a swap of 100 your Teacoin to our new coin (100:1)
Coin specs are still being determined but we would launch with a premine for development purposes and to complete the swap.

There are plenty of more details but i would like to get the input from what's left of the TeaCoin community to see if they would be interested in this.

I am the General Manager for the distribution company and also work heavily in crypto. I have an extensive background in Tea including owning and operating teashops and cafe's in the past. The distribution company is an offshoot of a former import business that will be importing and distributing, worldwide, to individual customers and corporate clients including retail shops and restaurants.

I'll support it also as i still hold few teacoins but is network even alive anymore?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hi Teacoin Community.

Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Hi Teacoin Community.

what is dead can never die!

TEA still breathing!  Get it on Cryptopia and this cute coin leafs forevermore!

known problems ... lost euroex and the reward code rolls over / resets right?

It lives on life support....
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
what is dead can never die!

TEA still breathing!  Get it on Cryptopia and this cute coin leafs forevermore!

known problems ... lost euroex and the reward code rolls over / resets right?
Activity: 765
About to call this one dead,  Only two active connections...  Is there anybody else out there?

76.95.178.229:7921
99.63.193.158:7921

There is always:

Code:
teacoin.securepayment.cc
About to call this one dead,  Only two active connections...  Is there anybody else out there?

76.95.178.229:7921
99.63.193.158:7921

I've placed my latest here,  Your choice to trust or not.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1XWTNNbRnggY1Y4QlhuXzVlNkk/view?usp=sharing

This coin still being mined ... Just checked and synced.

Who is mining it?   Is it still being traded?

where is working wallet?
Activity: 887

where is working wallet?

Tok me forever to get a node!  But I bought some tea a while back and will set aside 100k for some bounties. 
I can't really do any management or programing or anything.  But if you guys need a seed fund come up with ideas and I will pay for the bounties.

Here is my current nodes ...  and thanks for the offer of bounties.

teacoind getpeerinfo | grep addr
        "addr" : "66.85.164.76:54911",
        "addr" : "99.63.193.158:61940",
        "addr" : "50.197.11.193:58104",
        "addr" : "188.134.72.213:54289",
        "addr" : "84.19.184.96:33980",
        "addr" : "91.121.165.120:7921",
        "addr" : "79.147.27.201:56446",
        "addr" : "99.249.105.131:52634",
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Tok me forever to get a node!  But I bought some tea a while back and will set aside 100k for some bounties. 
I can't really do any management or programing or anything.  But if you guys need a seed fund come up with ideas and I will pay for the bounties.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

The thing is, since the wallet auto-generates new coins, based on each person's chats (conversations) and purchases (based on the minimum of 10 NEW Teacoin for a single teabag (sample) + 100 NEW Teacoin for shipping (you can mail out a teabag of herbal tea for probably the cost of a postage stamp anywhere in the USA)), you don't need a lot of coins for any of it.  And the way I'll have the new wallet designed, the Rewarded TEA (from chats and purchases) earns 1% interest, per day.  You chat in IRC or directly (wallet address-to-wallet address; like wallet Email) and the wallet rewards you for doing so.  Communication and exchange is what earns NEW Teacoin.  And, based on the above base value, you don't need much Teacoin to buy tea from people.  You start out with nothing, and eventually have enough TEA to buy Tea from people!  No money involved!

This is a unique and interesting concept. We'll see where it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: