Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 12. (Read 211432 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 45
what's the recommend driver for windows which supports overdrive ntool,pls add voltage -clock support for miner ,Trm not new ....
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
VERTHASH ALGO AVAILABLE ON TRM V8.2--

A new TRM is out, v8.2.  It includes new VertHash support.  An overnight run gave these results:

Mining VTC with 4X Nitro+ 4GB RX580 w/Elpida memory.  Clocks 1250/1870, hash 540kH/s per GPU.  Seems stable overnight.
I get some rejects, wheras mining Haven (XHV) I had near 0 yesterday with TRM 8.
Currently 26 rejects out of 1650 accepts, >1%

The straight-to-memory verthash.dat is a really nice touch.  But, I do notice that the monitoring feature for Claymore's EthMan does not work as it does for ETH mining with TRM.  I really like EthMan for my rigs.  It would be nice to monitor all my TRM rigs, even if TRM was mining Haven (XHV).

--scryptr
Just curious, what is the power each GPU draws when mining VTC?

Power is nearly similiar to ethash mining

TRM DEVS CLAIM VTC USES LESS POWER--

But, for my 4GB cards no longer suitable for ETH mining, it is my top earner.  I am going to set up a rig with my 2GB Tonga cards and see how it goes...

--scryptr

It certainly seems to be easier on the cards vs some of the other algos.  Ive got it working on a stack of 1050's brought back from the storage closet.  6mhs on 2 rigs worth and a nice tidy profit per day.  Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
what's the recommend driver for windows which supports overdrive ntool,pls add voltage -clock support for miner ,Trm not new ....
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

A new TRM is out, v8.2.  It includes new VertHash support.  An overnight run gave these results:

Mining VTC with 4X Nitro+ 4GB RX580 w/Elpida memory.  Clocks 1250/1870, hash 540kH/s per GPU.  Seems stable overnight.
I get some rejects, wheras mining Haven (XHV) I had near 0 yesterday with TRM 8.

The straight-to-memory verthash.dat is a really nice touch.  But, I do notice that the monitoring feature for Claymore's EthMan does not work as it does for ETH mining with TRM.  I really like EthMan for my rigs.  It would be nice to monitor all my TRM rigs, even if TRM was mining Haven (XHV).

--scryptr

TRM DEVS CLAIM VTC USES LESS POWER--

But, for my 4GB cards no longer suitable for ETH mining, it is my top earner.  I am going to set up a rig with my 2GB Tonga cards and see how it goes...

--scryptr
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

--scryptr

legendary

A new TRM is out, v8.2.  It includes new VertHash support.  An overnight run gave these results:

Mining VTC with 4X Nitro+ 4GB RX580 w/Elpida memory.  Clocks 1250/1870, hash 540kH/s per GPU.  Seems stable overnight.

The straight-to-memory verthash.dat is a really nice touch.  But, I do notice that the monitoring feature for Claymore's EthMan does not work as it does for ETH mining with TRM.  I really like EthMan for my rigs.  It would be nice to monitor all my TRM rigs, even if TRM was mining Haven (XHV).

--scryptr

REPORTED AT THE CONSOLE--

The system (ethOS) reports slightly less than 120W per GPU.  I can't be bothered to take a wall reading, it would include CPU usage and rig fans.  I did try limiting the power to 100W per GPU with system utilities, but the GPUs dropped to a setting of 1175/1870 and the hash rate fell to  ~360kH/s per GPU.

I mine Monero with the CPU.

-scryptr
Activity: 15
Merit: 2

--scryptr
legendary

--scryptr
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
is there any way to remote monitor the miner in windows?

something like claymore and phoenix ?

also, since TRM doesnt control clocks and voltage, whats your "goto" way of controlling them ?
hi
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56418010

thanks! that helps,

and what about remote monitoring and control ?
How much are you guys making with 30 ethash in recent days?
Whattmine is saying high values, like $4,5, yet I can only get around $3,6 per day per 30 ethash.
I realize mining calculators are not perfect but the difference being so off is making me curious if others are making more.

Whattomine.com says 30mhs on eth = $3.76/per day without power costs.

Try using the 'Difficulty for Revenue" to Profitability 24h seems to provide the most accurate answer.  

Currently about $1.25 per 10mhs.

also, since TRM doesnt control clocks and voltage, whats your "goto" way of controlling them ?
hi
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56418010
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How much are you guys making with 30 ethash in recent days?
Whattmine is saying high values, like $4,5, yet I can only get around $3,6 per day per 30 ethash.
I realize mining calculators are not perfect but the difference being so off is making me curious if others are making more.
Activity: 43

:: RVN hashate on TRM ::

I am getting 14/15Mh's with:

- RX 470
 - RX 480
 - RX 570
 - RX 580

Does anyone know the hashrates for:

- RX 550
 - RX 560

I already have searched and found a video that the guy says he can make 7-10MH with RX 550 4gb. Is that correct?

7-10? Possible, but for ethash, not kawpow

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rx-560-hashrates-2046072

7mh on Kawpow for RX560, the RX550 can do around 3 - 4

If you insist on running the RX550 maybe consider ETC as it may well provide the best earnings.  The compute part of kawpow is going to be bad as you see about for the 550 but the memory is ok and etc is memory restrained.  The 550 will do 13-14mhs on ETC.  Which should make it the top performer for it.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
:: RVN hashate on TRM ::

I am getting 14/15Mh's with:

- RX 470
 - RX 480
 - RX 570
 - RX 580

Does anyone know the hashrates for:

- RX 550
 - RX 560

I already have searched and found a video that the guy says he can make 7-10MH with RX 550 4gb. Is that correct?

7-10? Possible, but for ethash, not kawpow

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rx-560-hashrates-2046072

7mh on Kawpow for RX560, the RX550 can do around 3 - 4
Hi I want to use only one card on my rig for mining. In the bat file I wrote "-d 4" at the end of the settings, as I want the number 5 card to work alone.
But when I start the miner it configures all the cards and all the cards are working in mining.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help
Use --list_devices to show indices
and only then, based on this list, select the video card with the desired number
Activity: 14
Hi I want to use only one card on my rig for mining. In the bat file I wrote "-d 4" at the end of the settings, as I want the number 5 card to work alone.
But when I start the miner it configures all the cards and all the cards are working in mining.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help
Activity: 266
have plan to add more algo? bro Grin Grin
Activity: 161
Still not seeing options for core and mem command line settings, like phoenix...Is this correct?  Any plans on adding it?
Activity: 21
rx 570 4gb Ravencoin mining on windows 10 with Team Red Miner
Hi guys Smiley

i used to mine eth with claymore dual miner then phoenix miner. at this moment, god willing, i am going to mine ravencoin. i have rx 570 4gb gpu bios moded for eth.

i was using hive os, but i had problems, i dont know if it is due to the bios mod. so ill be using windows 10 i think.

i just wanted to ask, if someone can help me:

1) what windows 10 driver should i use? i need to patch it because of the biod mod right?

2) i used tt and fanmin on phoenix/claymore. is there any similar command in trm?

3) how should a .bat look like?

thanks Smiley

To be fair this is pretty simple stuff you should have found if you read the docs(EX search for driver in each for instance of) IE USAGE.txt / KAPOW_TUNING.txt , ETHASH_FROM_0.7_TO_0.8
1: I use a few behind newest but a newer driver: amdgpu-pro >= 20.30 or
Adrenalin >= 20.9.1.

2:Fan:
55::::20:80  Target core temp to 55C, start fan at default configuration's speed,
                                           always keep fan between 20% and 80%.

3: teamredminer -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us.rvn.minermore.com:4501 -u RDpPHx43bhrmdyd8L6BcpkHtjuc1vMpNSk.trmtest -p x then tune according to the document

thank you very much for your help Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: