Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 7. (Read 211380 times)

Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
there is no 9 yet, you downloaded a malware delete it

Go to OP First post and see there is in fact both a linux and windows 9.0 on thier github.

Activity: 113
Merit: 4
there is no 9 yet, you downloaded a malware delete it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi, I've updated miner from 8.6 to 9 but now Windows 11 antimalware detects Program:Win32/Beareuws.A!ml dangerous app,
which interest the miner path. Somebody with same problem?
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
Hi guys!! Few last days I have issue!

[2021-12-04 16:16:10] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:12] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:13] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:14] Dev pool failed to connect.
[2021-12-04 16:16:14] Mining will proceed at reduced rate while not connected to dev pool.

Can you please look into this!!? I have problems thanks!
Obviously you need to first check if you can connect to eu1.ethermine.org , trying a ping may help or a test connection using your own address said pool might  help to verify. If it fails then fix that first.
Activity: 107
Hi guys!! Few last days I have issue!

[2021-12-04 16:16:10] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:12] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:13] Pool eu1.ethermine.org received new job.
[2021-12-04 16:16:14] Dev pool failed to connect.
[2021-12-04 16:16:14] Mining will proceed at reduced rate while not connected to dev pool.

Can you please look into this!!? I have problems thanks!
Activity: 64
I have an issue with the amount of RAM allocated. I used TRM miner with the following command:

eth_big_mode_adjust=64

after I changed my mainboard, this value 64 wont work anymore. it sais that it cant allocate that much ram, it allocates around 7900 MB of memory. I have a AMD 5700 and was able to allocate all but 64 MB of video ram, but after I switched my mainboard, there needs to be around 256 MB of free memory that cant be allocated by TRM.

Must be the mainboard / bios...I searched all values but didnt find anything that I can change for Vram reservation. any idea? costs a lot of mhash Sad
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
With new change on ergo mining, makes my vegas worthless compared eth mining before

And forcing gaining coreclock doesnt worth to try, gpu temp already reach stable maximum for long term running, so i'm back mining eth again and compete with nvidia&asic mining, sadly  Sad
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
0.8.6 works with the latest drivers for VII and XT series.
Very good speeds 62MH 6800XT and 86.5MH+ on VII with no memory timing changes.
Able to still use 6800XT as main display watching videos and even some games no issue.

I assume there may be a way to squeeze more out of 6xxx series in the future? Since smaller chips but uses about the same watts as the R7 but with less hash?
This isn't a problem of TRM as all software does this that I have tried.

Thanks for your work!

6800 series are more or less at peak of what they can do unless memory timing mod becomes a thing.
You should really be on linux with that VII to get 100 MHs
Activity: 325
Merit: 42

I am running Ubuntu 20.04.2/3 with latest amdgpu-pro-driver with a RX 6600 XT and it runs fine with gminer and phoenixminer and
I canset OC on phoenixminer but make sure you read all the readme's as for RX 6xxx (XT) cards you might have to set relative values.

Is it on Riser or on PCIx16 ?

On MSI B550-A Pro pcie slots no risers.

I am running Ubuntu 20.04.2/3 with latest amdgpu-pro-driver with a RX 6600 XT and it runs fine with gminer and phoenixminer and
I canset OC on phoenixminer but make sure you read all the readme's as for RX 6xxx (XT) cards you might have to set relative values.

Is it on Riser or on PCIx16 ?
Got 1 AMD  RX 6600 , hence tried TeamRedMiner as other miners refused to work.
Now, I need to know can TRM do :
1. Stop showing "new job" line ?
2. Set OC settings for GPU (Linux) ?

Got 1 AMD  RX 6600 , hence tried TeamRedMiner as other miners refused to work.
Now, I need to know can TRM do :
1. Stop showing "new job" line ?
2. Set OC settings for GPU (Linux) ?
Activity: 64
I use TRM with the following command:

--eth_big_mode_adjust=64

worked fine for month. I needed to change my MB and now recognized, that there is an error message at the beginning of the mining process. sth. like: not able to allocate all dag size of 8000 MB, only able to allocate 7900 MB, may result in lower hashrate.

for some reason I´m not able to allocate all except 64MB of video ram anymore. what or who´s blocking my video ram? could that be the new MB? I´m on AMD now with a MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX (MS-7B86) with AMD Ryzen 3 1200. Might be a setting in BIOS? pls help.....loosing some mhash Sad
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Is there any way to support Hawaii cards (ie: R9 270x 2GB)?

I haven't had much luck finding a linux-based miner that can play nicely with these older cards

SRBMiner-MULTI, PhoenixMiner, GMiner they work at least with my R9 390 8GB and RX 580 8GB cards. Probably there are more but I know for sure these miners work.
TRM I must say did work with my R9 390 but I switched to PhoenixMiner.

But your R9 270x 2GB is way to old to be profitable anyway.

interestingly, they should be marginally profitable at vertcoin, possibly some other algos ($0.20/day/card; and I have these 4 cards lying around unused since 2018.. And living in the North, the electrical heat isnt going to waste!

without buying another mobo (already too many mobos catering to different RAM capacities of individual AMD / NVDA rigs using SimpleMiningOS (SMOS)); I was hoping to use my RX470(4GB) cards alongside the R9-270(2GB) cards to mine Vertcoin but i think the drivers are substantially different. I can see the GPUs exist but they do not show/accept any clockrates and will not play nice with any of the miners i tested to date.

as FYI:
2x RX470 cards can make ~$2.50/day profit for me
2x RX470 + 4x R9270 can make ~$3.20/day profit for me (and the electrical heat further offsetting my natural gas consumption) so there's a bit of incentive to get the cards mining (plus the joy of seeing old GPUs still having some skin in the game!)
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

I haven't had much luck finding a linux-based miner that can play nicely with these older cards

SRBMiner-MULTI, PhoenixMiner, GMiner they work at least with my R9 390 8GB and RX 580 8GB cards. Probably there are more but I know for sure these miners work.

LolMiner works just fine with these cards, as well. I'm running two HD7950s with LolMiner doing 20-25 MH/s each @ ETC.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 3
What about latest AMD drivers ?
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Hey TRM team can you please add BEAM v3 algo to miner. Thanks for hard work.

When trying to mine Shiba on unminable i get this error on hiveos
 Pool ethash.unmineable.com failed to parse server rpc: {"id":4,"result":false,"error":["-1","Malformed nonce"]}

Any idea why
You dont need mine there you can mine eth then covert to shiba. Personally i wouldnt sell my eth for shiba because it is pumped allready,it is my opinion.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
When trying to mine Shiba on unminable i get this error on hiveos
 Pool ethash.unmineable.com failed to parse server rpc: {"id":4,"result":false,"error":["-1","Malformed nonce"]}

Any idea why
Pages:
Jump to: