Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 11. (Read 56475 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
just wanted to post that I got my December order on about Jan 4th. It was shipped out on Dec 27th I believe.

These guys are VERY nice and I wish I had ordered a few units.

A++ From me and the only thing these guys need is a bit more communications, but CERTAINLY not a scammer for sure!

Thanks Marto and should you have more units avail, PM me please Smiley

even if marto is doing his best, lets not forget the fact that there are still people waiting for their orders placed in september, with several assurances about delivery times, all of which are missed.

People have too much to say on delivery issues.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
just wanted to post that I got my December order on about Jan 4th. It was shipped out on Dec 27th I believe.

These guys are VERY nice and I wish I had ordered a few units.

A++ From me and the only thing these guys need is a bit more communications, but CERTAINLY not a scammer for sure!

Thanks Marto and should you have more units avail, PM me please Smiley
Activity: 75
It's a good idea, please ask refund, it will make my order ship faster Smiley
Yap, you can think as what you say.
Good luck...
Please, when you make online order just enter your address correctly next time

Best

I can only say, what we enter is correct address (postal codes) for any other delivery services, even  for UPS itself.
The problem is in the UPS validation API, either you use it in a wrong way,
or the data on the server is plain wrong or incomplete.

Activity: 24
And again, what the hell do i need to do to have a reply? Do i need to open court case?
Activity: 49
Good luck...

Best
Well..."E" is the next to "W"
It's not the major problem here.
Activity: 12
Good luck...

Best

marto what about mine refund ??
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Good luck...

Best
Activity: 49
Good luck...
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
Marto, why does people have to call you a scammer to get a reply?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Order RJEKYKSDO send me your e-mail for ID tnx
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Hi Marto,

please tell me what's with my left orders? I ordered for December shipping..
QXUCSQSUZ and TCEKYMFCR
It s been a while now so please give me information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Got my refund now - Thanks Marto
and mine refund ??
PLBBFVCKS
[email protected]  paypal
your website is full of SHIT!!!

I will reply what marto replied me...

signed message for BTC payment or mail with copy of ID for Bank transfer ?

Calling me names is not helping you know
-----------------------------------

Can we report this guy to the authorities ? I am sure if there is enough of us reporting Marto, our refunds would come back quicker. Maybe someone should open a new thread so that fellow buyers can collaborate together.
Please , behave.
Other users following my instructions already got refunded.
I'll try to explain again:
As far We have funds in our Paypal account @ the moment We can do refund you with Paypal only @ the moment.
So in order to make sure you are the owner of the order and you did paid for it, we need this:
1. If you did ordered with BTC ( bitpay) we need signed message ( signed with your payment wallet address) with the refund request.
2. If you did paid with Bank transfer We need an e-mail with copy of your ID , proving you are the owner of the sending bank account.

Please understand that this is needed in order to make sure there is not a case of stolen technobit account e-mail.

Best Martin

I have already opened a dispute as you told me to. But you haven't replied and no refunds. You only need to login and click twice to give me a refund. That will only take about 1 min so please do it. You already have my order reference above.
Done
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I hope delivery my orders.

OUGOKIORQ    2013-11-23    73,20€    (1x Router + 2x USBs)
YLAXKWNEM    2013-11-23    952,00€   (2x 40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B)

Waiting for your news marto74, thanks.

When do you send it ?
Activity: 364

Can we report this guy to the authorities ? I am sure if there is enough of us reporting Marto, our refunds would come back quicker. Maybe someone should open a new thread so that fellow buyers can collaborate together.
Please , behave.
As far We have funds in our Paypal account @ the moment We can do refund you with Paypal only @ the moment.
So in order to make sure you are the owner of the order and you did paid for it, we need this:
1. If you did ordered with BTC ( bitpay) we need signed message ( signed with your payment wallet address) with the refund request.
2. If you did paid with Bank transfer We need an e-mail with copy of your ID , proving you are the owner of the sending bank account.

Please understand that this is needed in order to make sure there is not a case of stolen technobit account e-mail.

Best Martin

I have already opened a dispute as you told me to. But you haven't replied and no refunds. You only need to login and click twice to give me a refund. That will only take about 1 min so please do it. You already have my order reference above.
Activity: 258
4 or 5 attempts to contact. never got a response.
no fun anymore. where the f... is my order??

MLGYWAYRQ   2013-11-24

Please , behave.

Best Martin

i pay with paypal  and no one contacted me for refund  or send money

to post again i want cancel order ref no is PLBBFVCKS
paypal  is [email protected]
thanks

Please , behave.

Best Martin
Pages:
Jump to: