Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 13. (Read 56475 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Got my refund just now. Thank you. I will say that the last couple of days his communication was better. Ordered Dec. 2nd and it was supposed to be delivered in December. So Jan 10th for my refund isn't too bad. It was the lack of communication is what's freaking everyone out.
Ok, that makes more sense now. Thank you for your help!
Activity: 490
Ok, so from the address I sent from I signed a message with all of my info. It now gives me a signature, which looks like a hash. Do I just pm him the signature?

I've never used it but I assume you send Marto a private forum message with your bitcoin address, the refund details, and the signature.

The signature is generated from the private key so it proves the bitcoin address belongs to the message. It's like signing a contract.
Ok, so from the address I sent from I signed a message with all of my info. It now gives me a signature, which looks like a hash. Do I just pm him the signature?
I am using coinbase. They give me a bunch of addresses. I think I found the one that was used to send him the btc. But when I go to details  it list 3 amounts and none of them are the exact amount I sent. One higher and 2 lower. I'm not even 100% sure it's the right wallet address. I see the option to sign the message, but how do I make sure it's the right one? If I don't do this right I just know marto will use it as an excuse to not refund me or take weeks to do it.

If you payed through Bitpay you and Marto won't have each others Bitcoin addresses.

You would need to send a private message to Marto by clickon on his profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marto74-84195 and generate a signature with your Bitcoin client to prove it's from you, you'll probably need to include some information only you know, like your delivery address and order number etc.
I am using coinbase. They give me a bunch of addresses. I think I found the one that was used to send him the btc. But when I go to details  it list 3 amounts and none of them are the exact amount I sent. One higher and 2 lower. I'm not even 100% sure it's the right wallet address. I see the option to sign the message, but how do I make sure it's the right one? If I don't do this right I just know marto will use it as an excuse to not refund me or take weeks to do it.
I have already given you my paypal info, twice now. Now I have to sign a message because I paid in btc? I would've paid with paypal but you took it off your site for a few days. How do I sign and message and why do I even have to?

It's a way to verify you are who you say you are and in control of the Bitcoin account.

Or anyone who saw your order number could request a refund and cancel your order.

How you do it depends on what Bitcoin client you are using so search Google...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=how+to+sign+a+bitcoin+message
I have already given you my paypal info, twice now. Now I have to sign a message because I paid in btc? I would've paid with paypal but you took it off your site for a few days. How do I sign and message and why do I even have to?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Well this was a total failure, shame cause i liked the nanos:

2013-10-14 Placed order - apparently didn't pay for shipping as the other shipping method means you arrange your own collection
2013-10-16 Realised the situation I email and ask if placing another order the shipment can be combined, reply "Yes ofcourse"
2013-10-16 Placed second order
2013-11-01 Received confirmation second order is in transit
2013-11-01 Ask why first order is not shipped
2013-11-01 Reply: It's our mistake it will be shipped express on our account Again sorry for the inconvenience Best Regards: Martin
2013-11-10 Place order number 3
2013-11-15 Delivery is delayed due to production issues (at least some comunication)
2013-11-26 Order number 3 is in transit and a tracking code is provided
2013-12-02 Speedy confirms both on website and email that the tracking number provided was cancelled by the sender but nobody responds to my emails/messages
2013-12-x Martin posts here that some parcels were retuned mostly nanos
2013-12-19 I keep asking
2013-12-20 This time i get a reply telling me that the parcel was stolen but there is no way to prove it (that's what tracking numbers are for) and will have to wait for the January batch
2013-12-20 Agree to wait and ask copies of paperwork signed by the courier (this is done when they pickup a parcel btw)
2014-01-06 Still no replies so ask again if I'll see these in January

So 2 months have gone by, I have not received my miners and not being able to mine.

This is utterly disappointing and unprofessional considering that no compensation whatsoever is offered!

Activity: 49
Well…mine is Nov. 20, but where is it?
4x more arrived today, yay! Grin

I've got 5/6 of my Dec batch 1 Hex16B orders now!  

Oddly the still outstanding one is 22nd Nov. Got the 19th and 23rd Nov orders.

For those that worry, I never had tracking number with both shipments and they take about 7 days to travel from Bulgaria to UK after "payment accepted" changes to "shipped". Hope that helps others waiting for units.
Activity: 12
can u return my money to my paypal -addy is [email protected]  
thanks  

order ref no is PLBBFVCKS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey Marto why you keep ignoring my messages my miners hosted are all time down ! this is not fair !

Because from what I have read, he is a tool..
Activity: 46
Hey Marto why you keep ignoring my messages my miners hosted are all time down ! this is not fair !
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Please cancel both orders and refund the money to my paypal address [email protected]

KZIXPAUIE    2013-12-03
ONSCPZTCY 2013-12-01

still no update nor any feedback!

KZIXPAUIE    2013-12-03
ONSCPZTCY 2013-12-01

still no updates nor any feedback for both orders!

- delivery was predicted for mid december
- delivery was predicted until christmas
- delivery was predicted till the end of december

what's about a compensation for the missed delivery-target?
Activity: 17
The answer about late shipments is the same We are working on catching up.
I'm not able to answer with exact day for each order , so I do not.
Our support stuff is doing this.
For now We are 4-5 business days late for December deliveries and shipping every day.
No more info @ the moment

Best Martin

Hi Martin

I know you are in stress but can you tell me when you send my Order - QNNEYUNAT , payment accepted at. 13.12.2013

Dude, we are still waiting for order from October and November and you ask about december?

No offence but you might be lucky if you get it in may, if at all

hm, I hope not so late  Angry still wait till end of next week and if I not receive any information about shipment I will get refund of my payment
For now We are 4-5 business days late for December deliveries and shipping every day.

Best Martin

Hi Martin

I know you are in stress but can you tell me when you send my Order - QNNEYUNAT , payment accepted at. 13.12.2013

Dude, we are still waiting for order from October and November and you ask about december?

No offence but you might be lucky if you get it in may, if at all
Activity: 17

Best Martin

Hi Martin

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
just received one of my 6 hex16b miner,

this a really good miner, power consumption is very low 40GH/s for 46 Watts ^^

with oc I get 45 GH/s for 57 watts
Nice results Smiley
But when I measured 12v rail 45 GH my multimeter told me 4.8 amps  Wink
Well my question was just if you are going to stick with the January 15th deadline as my order was for November shipping and previous one was for October shipping.

Sorry but i have lost 2 months of mining so far and I am not really happy as you can imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: