Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 12. (Read 56475 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Marto I am Sick of waiting that you fix Miner on ur hosting facility and still tell me all time Next week , next Monday Last ime you said that is problem with CSCAPE

"Quote from: wallydz on January 05, 2014, 08:37:34 AM
Hello Marto , Again its me Sad i know i distrub you but again miner down
I checked everything
It seems to be software to pool problem
I already send log to c-scape for checking"

I asked cscape about that he said he got no news from you ! can you explain me what is going on with my miners?
Sorry About that
I'll try to pass the info to cscape again if no luck I'll post your problem workers log here.
Please excuse delays , but we were behind in production schedule and just catched up with it.
If We are not able to fix it tomorrow. I'll put replacement power with our HEX16 boards
Angry
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER!!

I am SICK of being ignored. Your website is full of SHIT!!!

Order Reference EDEGSUOLY -- placed on 2013-12-06
Your order is with shipment January!!!!!
It is in production now.
What else info do you need.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
your website is full of SHIT!!!

I will reply what marto replied me...

signed message for BTC payment or mail with copy of ID for Bank transfer ?

Calling me names is not helping you know
-----------------------------------

Can we report this guy to the authorities ? I am sure if there is enough of us reporting Marto, our refunds would come back quicker. Maybe someone should open a new thread so that fellow buyers can collaborate together.
Activity: 251
I asked cscape about that he said he got no news from you ! can you explain me what is going on with my miners?

I can confirm that I have not gotten any e-mail since Nov 20 2013.

Just in case there's an e-mail issue, go ahead and post the log in the forum.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Marto I am Sick of waiting that you fix Miner on ur hosting facility and still tell me all time Next week , next Monday Last ime you said that is problem with CSCAPE

"Quote from: wallydz on January 05, 2014, 08:37:34 AM
Hello Marto , Again its me Sad i know i distrub you but again miner down
I checked everything
It seems to be software to pool problem
I already send log to c-scape for checking"

Activity: 264
derp
 Angry
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER!!

I am SICK of being ignored. Your website is full of SHIT!!!

Order Reference EDEGSUOLY -- placed on 2013-12-06
Activity: 770
I have one board, unless order a completed TPlink router I did buy a new one. Is there a tutotial availeble how to upload the rom on it? Wich file from the site can be used?

I am missing a good manual from Technobit....

The TP-Link I bought from Technobit wasn't pre-flashed anyway. It's not hard to flash it yourself.

Look back at my posts and read on to see the answers to problems I had: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3948133

A 2W mining PC is a must have for efficiency!

Beware though the wifi is disabled after flashing so you will need a wired connection to your Internet router or a second TP-Link for wifi!

If you get stuck we'll help you out here.
That has done the trick. Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have ordered the "40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner" on 2013-12-03 and paid the same day via wire transfer. On the web interface it still says "Awaiting bank wire payment". I have already posted several messages on my order and also wrote a couple of emails, but did not get any reply yet.

If you are looking in this thread, please reply to me, why my order has not yet been processed or why no answer to my questions have been posted yet.

The order number is: MVCCDFQIX

Please feel free to contact me via pm.
Activity: 490
I have one board, unless order a completed TPlink router I did buy a new one. Is there a tutotial availeble how to upload the rom on it? Wich file from the site can be used?

The TP-Link I bought from Technobit wasn't pre-flashed anyway. It's not hard to flash it yourself.

Look back at my posts and read on to see the answers to problems I had: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3948133

A 2W mining PC is a must have for efficiency!

Beware though the wifi is disabled after flashing so you will need a wired connection to your Internet router or a second TP-Link for wifi!

If you get stuck we'll help you out here.
Activity: 770

Activity: 490
Hi,

where do I find the cgminer status on the TL-MR3020 router with version 0.1.3?? There is a screenshot in the technobit shop under accessories showing the status http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=37&controller=product&id_lang=1.

regards.

Download Putty.exe from the web http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
Point it at your TP-Link IP address on SSH (port 22).
Login in with user "root" and whatever password you set on the TP-Link.
Then type "screen -r" to bring up the cgminer monitoring screen.

I still haven't received my refund from this tool.

And not refunding me is not helping you know ? When are you planning to refund ?

If you CARE to read my previous messages, you will know I have opened a paypal dispute.

The fact that you do not reply any of the paypal messages means that you don't even login - or perhaps just ignoring these messages. Why should I be polite when you have messed so many customers about.

You do know that you are at fault here for not being able to deliver at the promised date? The fact that you are still accepting orders when you cannot meet existing demand tells us that you are not only irresponsible, but you do not care about current and potential customers, only your own pockets.

And for the record, my reference is EVAEOQNVV

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi,

where do I find the cgminer status on the TL-MR3020 router with version 0.1.3?? There is a screenshot in the technobit shop under accessories showing the status http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=37&controller=product&id_lang=1.

regards.
This has been removed in latest builds. However all you need can be found under cgminer-api-log via web interface
Best

Actually the cgminer status had been hidden since the first time marto publish the image(since 0.0.2)  Cheesy

I had been playing with cgminerstatus.lua all day but no luck to get any reading  Grin

Also had additional info on cgminer api log now "Summary"  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Hi,

regards.
This has been removed in latest builds. However all you need can be found under cgminer-api-log via web interface
Best
Activity: 5
Hi,

regards.
Activity: 12
I still haven't received my refund

same Sad

to post again ,maybe he or they read now
i want cancel order ref no is PLBBFVCKS 
paypal -addy is [email protected] 
thanks 

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I have already given you my paypal info, twice now. Now I have to sign a message because I paid in btc? I would've paid with paypal but you took it off your site for a few days. How do I sign and message and why do I even have to?

This example makes it easy :

Post # 410:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2087551

It is confusing,until you do it once 

Open notepad:

1.Go to your "receive coins" button,click it,copy & paste that addy in notepad.This is YOUR wallet addy,any BTC sent to it will end up in your wallet & no one else's.
I only have one receive addy,if you have more than one...........I don't think it matters,just pick one.Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2.Now,go to "transactions" button,click it, find the transaction you want to sign,right click on it & click on "show details".Copy & paste the "Transaction ID" in notepad.

3.Your ready to sign a message,go to "file",upper left corner,click it & click "sign message".

4.Copy & paste YOUR wallet addy in line 1.........In the body copy & paste the "Transaction ID".Put your info in there too,what the BTC was sent for & how much (EXACT amount),name,shipping address,etc...

5.Click "sign message" on the bottom,it will generate a unique ID #.Now copy & paste the info from all 3 sections in an email or PM,keep them seperate in the email (don't just bunch em together) & volia!!!!

You just signed a message 
Activity: 54
just received one of my 6 hex16b miner,

this a really good miner, power consumption is very low 40GH/s for 46 Watts ^^

with oc I get 45 GH/s for 57 watts

wow, can you give us your options settings? With --hexminerb-voltage 920 and --hexminerb-options 16:540 i get only 38-40 GH/s
What is the maximum Hashrate for Hex16b?
Pages:
Jump to: