Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 14. (Read 56475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
just received one of my 6 hex16b miner,

this a really good miner, power consumption is very low 40GH/s for 46 Watts ^^

with oc I get 45 GH/s for 57 watts
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The answer about late shipments is the same We are working on catching up.
I'm not able to answer with exact day for each order , so I do not.
Our support stuff is doing this.
For now We are 4-5 business days late for December deliveries and shipping every day.
No more info @ the moment

Best Martin

If you are only 4 to 5 business days late, surely I should have got my delivery tracking now ? I have not got anything
I wouldn't call Martin a scammer but it looks like things got out of his hands.

I would say it is a little bit more than got out of hand... If you can't produce enough for existing demand, why not stop your orders? Instead he actually encourages more people to place orders knowing that these Feb shipments would most likely be June or July... what an absolute joke

Also Marto, I have opened a paypal dispute. Reply and refund my monies now
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Both of you ,
I can do paypal, so I'll need :
1. paypal address
2.signed message if the original payment was made BTC
3.If it was Bank wire copy of ID corresponding to sending account owner sent to me with e-mail.

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .
And you are calling us SCAM Huh?

Hope you haven't forgotten my refund...

8 days ?? what Huh

i waiting for my pay'd order for 3 months now
you take my money and still waiting for product that u have in stock when i ordered
second this is your post
"Hi ,All ,
Just thousands of e-mail, and We do not have enough time to answer the same question.We almost managed to ship out Nov shipments.Until Tuesday We'll clear 1-st week of December deliveries.All orders for December shipment will be shipped until Christmas."
so what about 10th month orders ?? u deliver them ?? yea right

so this IS SCAMM
u send maybe 10-20 boards so ppl can talk how they got them,rest go to your account
edit rev no is PLBBFVCKS   so u can check and see

Actualy your order is pickup option without transport.You paid only for packing !!!
You were sent an email to organize your transport /collection

i write air-mail, and pay 2$ for that ,your shop say 2$ for it
even so ,no one mail me to say i need to pay more or how to ??
and like air mail cost over 2$  from you to croatia for 2 usb sticks

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Gonna buy BTC rather than mine them now...
Martin has refund me, money received on paypal.

Marto i'm posting here PM exchange cause you don't answer anymore.

Just to be clear, I WANT A REFUND please.
I have paid through paypal, so you already have my paypal address.

[edit]EGRTGCXFP placed and paid on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01[/edit]

HI,
I'm not in town now
But I there were some sending that got missed in speedy.
The next batch of s-hash will be late
So We can send you HEx16B instead (42-45 GH/s) + tp-link router
OR to to refund you.
Just let me know

Best Martin

Thanks for offer, and thanks for listening to my problem, but there is a quite huge price difference... router is 37,70 and hex16b board is 551 - and was 461 when i orderd the S-Hash board, paid 720.
At current price this is a lost of 131,3...
I would prefer add a few euros or bitcoins and get 2 hex16b boards instead if it is possible.

If this is not possible, then i will get a refund, and use the backed money to make a new order of 2 hex16b board.

Hello martin,

No news from you since this message.
If it is not possible to add a few euros or bitcoin to get 2 16HEXb board, i want a refund please.

But honestly, this is really not fair. I'm waiting for my board for almost 10 weeks now, you do not answer to my message. And now you say that i will never get my board, and in exchange you offer me a solution where i loose 150€ !! (and 250 if i refer to the price of HEX16B when i ordered my S-Hash). And this do not count on the BTC i have not earned during this period. This is REALLY not fair.

So if not possible to add euros or BTC simply refund me please.

Best regards,

I'm not able to refund direct as 45 day windows is closed.
Just give me paypal addres to send it manualy , please
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The answer about late shipments is the same We are working on catching up.
I'm not able to answer with exact day for each order , so I do not.
Our support stuff is doing this.
For now We are 4-5 business days late for December deliveries and shipping every day.
No more info @ the moment

Best Martin

[edit]EGRTGCXFP placed and paid on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01[/edit]

HI,
I'm not in town now
OR to to refund you.
Just let me know

Best Martin

Thanks for offer, and thanks for listening to my problem, but there is a quite huge price difference... router is 37,70 and hex16b board is 551 - and was 461 when i orderd the S-Hash board, paid 720.
I would prefer add a few euros or bitcoins and get 2 hex16b boards instead if it is possible.

If this is not possible, then i will get a refund, and use the backed money to make a new order of 2 hex16b board.

Hello martin,

If it is not possible to add a few euros or bitcoin to get 2 16HEXb board, i want a refund please.

But honestly, this is really not fair. I'm waiting for my board for almost 10 weeks now, you do not answer to my message. And now you say that i will never get my board, and in exchange you offer me a solution where i loose 150€ !! (and 250 if i refer to the price of HEX16B when i ordered my S-Hash). And this do not count on the BTC i have not earned during this period. This is REALLY not fair.

Best regards,

I'm not able to refund direct as 45 day windows is closed.
Just give me paypal addres to send it manualy , please
Activity: 49
Well…another one got his order, but where is mine?
Hi Marto,

Yesterday I recived my order of two hex16b.  Cheesy

one is working well stable at 45 gh, the other not pluged to power because I'm not clear that solder is well.
see image...

can confirm that is safe to power this hex16b or I have to remove some solder.
the solder is touching the other component.

http://imgur.com/ymRIlrY

thanks.
Board is tested so it is working , just plug it in
Both of you ,
1. paypal address
3.If it was Bank wire copy of ID corresponding to sending account owner sent to me with e-mail.

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .

Hope you haven't forgotten my refund...

8 days ?? what Huh

i waiting for my pay'd order for 3 months now
you take my money and still waiting for product that u have in stock when i ordered
second this is your post
"Hi ,All ,
Just thousands of e-mail, and We do not have enough time to answer the same question.We almost managed to ship out Nov shipments.Until Tuesday We'll clear 1-st week of December deliveries.All orders for December shipment will be shipped until Christmas."
so what about 10th month orders ?? u deliver them ?? yea right

so this IS SCAMM
u send maybe 10-20 boards so ppl can talk how they got them,rest go to your account
edit rev no is PLBBFVCKS   so u can check and see

Actualy your order is pickup option without transport.You paid only for packing !!!
You were sent an email to organize your transport /collection
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Well I just got a delivery from Bulgaria. It's a nice piece of hardware and after about 15 min I got it to run. Runs 45+ GH/s stock. The chips have a CCCP Shocked or so mark...

I wouldn't call Martin a scammer but it looks like things got out of his hands. That's the reason I want a refund for the outstanding delivery.

HI,
I'm not in town now
OR to to refund you.
Just let me know

Best Martin

Hello martin,

Best regards,

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
still no update nor any feedback!

KZIXPAUIE    2013-12-03
ONSCPZTCY 2013-12-01

still no updates nor any feedback for both orders!

- delivery was predicted for mid december
- delivery was predicted until christmas
- delivery was predicted till the end of december

what's about a compensation for the missed delivery-target?
Just refund my money you tool.
I guess the T is close to the F on your keyboard too ?

So you mean the tool being a fool ? Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
I guess the T is close to the F on your keyboard too ?

LOL, wtf?  You are "not responsible" that I "made a mistake" by getting cheated by you?

WTF was my "mistake"; are you seriously saying that I "made a mistake" by ordering from you?  And that's your defense?

The mistake WE both made was to order from this tool in the first place... The difficulty is so high now that I personally can make less than 40% of what I would have got back in the 1st December batch was ment to be delivered for. I ordered late middle of November.

Apparently there is 254 hex16b in stock for feb delivery.... go figure  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

LOL, wtf?  You are "not responsible" that I "made a mistake" by getting cheated by you?

WTF was my "mistake"; are you seriously saying that I "made a mistake" by ordering from you?  And that's your defense?

Both of you ,
1. paypal address

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .

Well, I have had enough waiting. I have opened a paypal dispute with ID 6KA56496R96926627. Please refund my money Marto. I am going to look somewhere else
Activity: 2
Hi Marto,

Yesterday I recived my order of two hex16b.  Cheesy

one is working well stable at 45 gh, the other not pluged to power because I'm not clear that solder is well.
see image...

can confirm that is safe to power this hex16b or I have to remove some solder.
the solder is touching the other component.

http://imgur.com/ymRIlrY

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: