Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 15. (Read 56475 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Both of you ,
I can do paypal, so I'll need :
1. paypal address
2.signed message if the original payment was made BTC
3.If it was Bank wire copy of ID corresponding to sending account owner sent to me with e-mail.

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .
And you are calling us SCAM Huh?

Hope you haven't forgotten my refund...

8 days ?? what Huh

i waiting for my pay'd order for 3 months now
you take my money and still waiting for product that u have in stock when i ordered
second this is your post
"Hi ,All ,
Just thousands of e-mail, and We do not have enough time to answer the same question.We almost managed to ship out Nov shipments.Until Tuesday We'll clear 1-st week of December deliveries.All orders for December shipment will be shipped until Christmas."
so what about 10th month orders ?? u deliver them ?? yea right

so this IS SCAMM
u send maybe 10-20 boards so ppl can talk how they got them,rest go to your account
edit rev no is PLBBFVCKS   so u can check and see

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Both of you ,
1. paypal address
3.If it was Bank wire copy of ID corresponding to sending account owner sent to me with e-mail.

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .

Hope you haven't forgotten my refund...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Both of you ,
1. paypal address

@ dave111223  Stop this as far We are  not responsible that you made a mistake and again for now We are 8 days late ( 4 business days ) .

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Hey Marto you scammer; when you gonna give my bitcoins back?
Activity: 994
Well I guess he hasn't technically scammed anyone yet. Definitely shady as hell though. When I made my purchase his site said like 40 available and delivery was in December, made the order in December so I assumed it meant in stock. After reading through his threads here I got a bad feeling and asked for a refund the next day or two. He told me that the components were already ordered. This obviously means they were no where near in stock. Scam? No. Shady? 100%
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
And yet his forum trust remains at 0 with 2 positive reviews. Why is this?
Good luck man! Marto never responds to anyone! He will blatantly ignore you as long as he wants.

I'm trying to get a refund and he already told me I could, even asked for my paypal info. Now I have a feeling he is just delaying my refund until he gets my order and can sell it.
Activity: 24
Hi Marto74,

any news on my orders? I have been patient for respectively 3 & 2 months now but i keep getting no replies through emails or website.

I appreciated your last update but you never got back to me.
Activity: 49
We enter your data and the sending will be picked up tomorrow .
Sorry for that but the mistake in the address was yours I think
Hi Martin,
  Was my order picked by DPD/UPS already or not?
Why is the order status the same as before? Payment accepted!? Where is the trucking number?
Activity: 116
KZIXPAUIE    2013-12-03
ONSCPZTCY 2013-12-01

still no updates nor any feedback for both orders!

- delivery was predicted for mid december
- delivery was predicted until christmas
- delivery was predicted till the end of december

what's about a compensation for the missed delivery-target?
And STILL just ignoring me, huh?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I hope delivery my orders.

OUGOKIORQ    2013-11-23    73,20€    (1x Router + 2x USBs)
YLAXKWNEM    2013-11-23    952,00€   (2x 40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B)

Waiting for your news marto74, thanks.

When do you send it ?
Activity: 728
The post code I left is the formal post code here. And more, my friend here used the same post code and he got his order already.
By the way, this is a international shipment, and the carrier should know "country", and that's all. Or if the post code is incorrect, show me a good example please.

sorry but webservice for booking of both UPS and DPD is giving us wrong post code
Hi Martin, I replied the message from your customer service already, but no more response from there, and the order status is still the same "Payment accepted". What kind of trouble do you have to ship the order to me? Curious...
Activity: 58
Asked for a refund pretty soon after I orderd on Dec 3rd, after I realized the items that were said to be in stock were in fact not. Was told that he would look for someone else to take my order. Never happened. Waited until my order was officially late and asked for a refund again on Dec 30th. Was asked if I had paypal. Gave him paypal info on Dec 31st. He has yet to respond. I wanted to keep this in pm, but that just does not seem to be working.

Why not just open a paypal case? You will get the money back no problems

When I ordered there was no paypal option. I paid with btc via bitpay. Its highly annoying how he replies to a post right above mine and doesn't even acknowledge my post.

Maybe Martin will offer some more information here about the extra staff member Technobit apparently hired to handle customer queries to  address the rather serious communications issue that Technobit has....

Melb
Asked for a refund pretty soon after I orderd on Dec 3rd, after I realized the items that were said to be in stock were in fact not. Was told that he would look for someone else to take my order. Never happened. Waited until my order was officially late and asked for a refund again on Dec 30th. Was asked if I had paypal. Gave him paypal info on Dec 31st. He has yet to respond. I wanted to keep this in pm, but that just does not seem to be working.

When I ordered there was no paypal option. I paid with btc via bitpay. Its highly annoying how he replies to a post right above mine and doesn't even acknowledge my post.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 61
why did the price increase, does it include the shipping now on the website?

anyhow looking to pick up another got any on hand that someone wanted a refund on Smiley
The post code I left is the formal post code here. And more, my friend here used the same post code and he got his order already.
By the way, this is a international shipment, and the carrier should know "country", and that's all. Or if the post code is incorrect, show me a good example please.

sorry but webservice for booking of both UPS and DPD is giving us wrong post code
Please change the postal code from 5 digit to 3 digit, for example 11550 to 115. Try this one please.
Pages:
Jump to: