Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 16. (Read 56516 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The post code I left is the formal post code here. And more, my friend here used the same post code and he got his order already.
By the way, this is a international shipment, and the carrier should know "country", and that's all. Or if the post code is incorrect, show me a good example please.

sorry but webservice for booking of both UPS and DPD is giving us wrong post code
Activity: 994
Asked for a refund pretty soon after I orderd on Dec 3rd, after I realized the items that were said to be in stock were in fact not. Was told that he would look for someone else to take my order. Never happened. Waited until my order was officially late and asked for a refund again on Dec 30th. Was asked if I had paypal. Gave him paypal info on Dec 31st. He has yet to respond. I wanted to keep this in pm, but that just does not seem to be working.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The post code I left is the formal post code here. And more, my friend here used the same post code and he got his order already.
By the way, this is a international shipment, and the carrier should know "country", and that's all. Or if the post code is incorrect, show me a good example please.
What does it mean?
"Dear Customer,
Your order is ready but your postal code is not acepted by our curier service
Regards,
Customer service"
That we need corect postal code
What does it mean?
"Dear Customer,
Your order is ready but your postal code is not acepted by our curier service
Regards,
Customer service"
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Happy new year mate... Hope I can get this order sent next week
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Dear, firends,
We stareted shipping again the left orders with December shiping both  Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders and some Hex16a
Unfortunately we still on  December orders .
Nanofuries We send again some orders today and due to some productiondelays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
We almost can not wait for the first samples of Coincraft A1 chips in order to test our design.

Wishing you Happy new year.

Technobit team

Wish you a happy new year, too!
Unfortunately I am one of those who must wait for the next shipping day, no matter.
Its nice to read that the first sample of Coincraft A1 is working. I cross fingers that your design works well, too.
Can't wait to get one (or more  Grin ) from your new HEX8A1 boards.

Dear, firends,
We stareted shipping again the left orders with December shiping both  Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders and some Hex16a
Unfortunately we still on  December orders .
Nanofuries We send again some orders today and due to some productiondelays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
We almost can not wait for the first samples of Coincraft A1 chips in order to test our desighn.

Technobit team
Activity: 32
Dear, firends,
We shipped out today most of early December Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders.
Unfortunately we were not able to shipout all of the December orders yet.
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production in the first days of January

Technobit team

marto74 have to prepare my order picker because I prepared Might tell me which is the address of PICK?

my orders JSOFRXHZQ TNYDUBSHI
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Dear, firends,
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.

Technobit team

HNY all,
Glad to hear this, but as for me i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER delivery order (order EGRTGCXFP placed on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01)...

Just cancel it - you will never get it. The only way to get it if you go and drive to Marto's dodgy factory and get it off him there and then! The difficulty just went up so high that when I bought it, I could mine 2.5 BTC a month with 2 units, now, you can't even mine 1 BTC... complete waste of space.

Welcome to Bulgaria!
That is the privilege to be a Bulgarian dog so you can went to the “doggy” factory before the predators and beg for your bone even though it is not for you. And later on to complain about it.
Will you be so kind to tell us when you ordered your boards? What was written on the site for delivery of the “bones” by the time you ordered? Finally when you begged them from the “doggy factory”?
I am curious?

Dear, firends,
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.

Technobit team

HNY all,
Glad to hear this, but as for me i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER delivery order (order EGRTGCXFP placed on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01)...

Just cancel it - you will never get it. The only way to get it if you go and drive to Marto's dodgy factory and get it off him there and then! The difficulty just went up so high that when I bought it, I could mine 2.5 BTC a month with 2 units, now, you can't even mine 1 BTC... complete waste of space.
Activity: 264
derp
What is the status of my order?
Did it get shipped with the last batch?

EDEGSUOLY

Use https://technobit.eu/index.php?controller=history if it shipped it will say "shipped" (I had 1/6 ship out so know this)

I'm waiting for 5/6 Hex16Bs from 22nd & 23rd of November status as "Payment accepted" still.

This is 42 days to deliver something described as "now shipping" and "December batch 1".

Seems more like a pre-order with every day that passes and I wonder if I'll ever mine the cost back.
Watched their mining potential drop from 1BTC per month to 0.5BTC since ordering.  Roll Eyes

There is nothing on that website that is creditable. It still says 'awaiting payment' though he has been paid.
I need to know what the status of the order is.
Activity: 490

EDEGSUOLY

Use https://technobit.eu/index.php?controller=history if it shipped it will say "shipped" (I had 1/6 ship out so know this)

I'm waiting for 5/6 Hex16Bs from 22nd & 23rd of November status as "Payment accepted" still.

This is 42 days to deliver something described as "now shipping" and "December batch 1".

Seems more like a pre-order with every day that passes and I wonder if I'll ever mine the cost back.
Watched their mining potential drop from 1BTC per month to 0.5BTC since ordering.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 264
derp

EDEGSUOLY
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Dear, firends,
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.

Technobit team

HNY all,
As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry
wow! Way to show customer care!
I want to order, submitted VAT ID, and this is your response? :O

Thats the only answer we "waiting customers" want to hear!
He should work off the old orders before he does anything else.  Grin

I do not condone violence here but that seems to be the only way to get a straight answer Cheesy If not, then plenty of queries would be ignored ;-) Only kidding Tongue

But on a more serious note, I have just checked out http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=59&controller=product&id_lang=1

For the February shipment, there is 286 Items "in stock"... What a joke when even the December and from what I heard, November ships are not delivered yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Given that Terrahash+ units are not far away then the potential lifespan of < 100GH/S units has to be questioned - it may well be as mentioned that the most profitable option is to sell the equipment now whilst it still has value before these big guns hit the pools. But of course that is not much fun Smiley.

Also, it depends a lot on the efficiency of the devices. The difficulty cannot increase by 30% every jump forever, it will start to slow down and maybe stabilize (like it did some time after GPU mining started). The big question is this: will my devices still make more BTC than I pay for the electricity? If so, then great.

For the short term, 30% jump seems to be a proper bad case scenario.

I am currently saving the BTC for a future large purchase of a 1TH or bigger device (or a lot of smaller devices, if they are more economical (price/GH/s, power/GH/s, delivery time)).
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry

Thats the only answer we "waiting customers" want to hear!
He should work off the old orders before he does anything else.  Grin
Activity: 402
I contacted via site 12th of Dec for VAT deduction but never got reply Sad

Happy New Year 2014

My wishes for you,

First get your order from Technobit

Great Mining start for Jan,

Love for Feb, peace for March,

No worries for April, fun for May,

Joy for June to Nov,

happiness for Dec.

and be sure to Change your Business in 31 of December 2014.

Have a lucky and wonderful 2014 with a lot and a lot of Bitcoin

Bestalg
Pages:
Jump to: