Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 120. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Come on man.. give me a reason to buy back into tenx. It would be cheaper than mco to get back into for sure.

But I noticed on the slack channel

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Go to 18 minutes.. Monaco is being rolled out in singapore too.. And now are on live tv on the news as a part of their advertising.. give it a week and mco will be booming ahead.

What's tenx doing to catch up.. can we get some reassurances.. And no one suggest centra. They are the biggest scam out there.

The only reason is not from business view. Many people just trust on patterns/ triangles. Just select the 3 months view. so many people will see a point where the bounce should happen. I believe that the bounce will happen, but it will not stay too long and also be not strong, before it goes more down.
Facts:

TenX/BTC

24h: -7,72%
7D: - 31,94%
1M: - 60,55%
3M: - 42,64%

Well.. Monaco just confirmed they are working on a new asset contract that won't breach compliance issues and they will also be keeping the higher cash back  rates. Sounds like a win win for Monaco.

And looks like they will start shipping cards in November.

Yeah.. I'm thinking I'm glad I cashed out of tenx.

Monaco won. Well ahead of the competition.

Have a good one all. Don't want to fud on tenx but probably wise to sell up and buy mco. Will come back and reinvest if it looks promising or we hear more from the Dr.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Come on man.. give me a reason to buy back into tenx. It would be cheaper than mco to get back into for sure.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Go to 18 minutes.. Monaco is being rolled out in singapore too.. And now are on live tv on the news as a part of their advertising.. give it a week and mco will be booming ahead.

What's tenx doing to catch up.. can we get some reassurances.. And no one suggest centra. They are the biggest scam out there.

The only reason is not from business view. Many people just trust on patterns/ triangles. Just select the 3 months view. so many people will see a point where the bounce should happen. I believe that the bounce will happen, but it will not stay too long and also be not strong, before it goes more down.
Facts:

TenX/BTC

24h: -7,72%
7D: - 31,94%
1M: - 60,55%
3M: - 42,64%

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The rumours (cooperating with Wirecard) spread around by Dr. Julian Hosp are not true = fake news. This was not hard to find.
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

An guess what? No announcement until yet.
Both facts show, that TenX has a serios Problem to find a card issuer. Other competitors on the market are already in place and doing their business well without post like "the rocket has started" or fake news like this.

This FUD really starts to annoy me. Everywhere new accounts with one post posting things like that. Go bother someone else.

Oh boy, if I register for the first time it will always be my first post. now 2
Just do yourself a favour in picking up the phone and call the Wirecard PR department..... That will not cost you any time but will save you a lot of money by not putting any more money in this project.

Why don't you do all of us a favour and just FUD somewhere else?

Going to have to agree. Joining up and making that your first post makes it very hard to take you serious. Even if what you are saying is true. Not saying it is or is not.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
The rumours (cooperating with Wirecard) spread around by Dr. Julian Hosp are not true = fake news. This was not hard to find.
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

Both facts show, that TenX has a serios Problem to find a card issuer. Other competitors on the market are already in place and doing their business well without post like "the rocket has started" or fake news like this.

This FUD really starts to annoy me. Everywhere new accounts with one post posting things like that. Go bother someone else.

Just do yourself a favour in picking up the phone and call the Wirecard PR department..... That will not cost you any time but will save you a lot of money by not putting any more money in this project.

Why don't you do all of us a favour and just FUD somewhere else?

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Got my card and it works perfectly! i have been using it for the past two days without any problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

let them think and let them buy more , this will profit to traders
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

TenX... going to the moon in the new year!

And people who sold at a loss now and who did not scoop up cheap TenX will be kicking themselves.

+1

Scooped up a nice addition to my holding.

Noobs don't get it.  BTC will fly while alts dive only to surge once more.  So easy for alt multiplier to surpass BTC's. that's where the real money is made.

real money made buying up good alts supercheap

And people who sold at a loss now and who did not scoop up cheap TenX will be kicking themselves.
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
do i need still wait months for my card?
Most alts are down. I would not be selling right now. If anything buy some now and watch it go up once money flows into alts again soon. The idea is to buy low sell high. Selling now would be likely doing the opposite.

The price of shit is 0.00021, the shit goes to zero! Julian took our investment!!!!!!!!!!1

Julian himself told us that TenX token price right now is way too overprice. Check on youtube. Wink

People keep saying this, but I never see a link. Seems like FUD to me because if he said it in the past the price would have been much higher than now. Link or bs I say Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The price of shit is 0.00021, the shit goes to zero! Julian took our investment!!!!!!!!!!1

Julian himself told us that TenX token price right now is way too overprice. Check on youtube. Wink

Then I kinda disagree. it's funny... I bought PAY the first time at 0.9 USD, then it shot to 5 / 6 and there I sold because yes, up there it was overpriced.
But right now I don't really see how this can be overpriced since there are having successful cards distribution, a congested network for payments (meaning many payments) and all.
Sooner or later they will declare the payout and we'll see if it's really overpriced...
If it goes back to 1 USD I certainly buy more.
BTC after B2X will deflate since no more "serious" forks on the horizon.
good prices to return to the source again, you can enter the mountain and prepare for growth, really worth to wait for confirmation of reversal and not to buy a falling knife.

Makes, sense, DragonETH. Let's see if first it goes to 1 USD, then I'll take the decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/

Then I kinda disagree. it's funny... I bought PAY the first time at 0.9 USD, then it shot to 5 / 6 and there I sold because yes, up there it was overpriced.
But right now I don't really see how this can be overpriced since there are having successful cards distribution, a congested network for payments (meaning many payments) and all.
Sooner or later they will declare the payout and we'll see if it's really overpriced...
good prices to return to the source again, you can enter the mountain and prepare for growth, really worth to wait for confirmation of reversal and not to buy a falling knife.
Activity: 61

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Activity: 122
Jump to: