Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 122. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Who has already received the TenX cards here? In european region is she coming november?
[/quote]

I received my card last week here in Germany, it depends on the timing, when did you buy your card?
[/quote]

what's the card look like ,can you take a picture show community, thank you very much.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Who has already received the TenX cards here? In european region is she coming november?
[/quote]

I received my card last week here in Germany, it depends on the timing, when did you buy your card?
[/quote]

I have ordered my card on october 23th... i hope the card coming soon Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

[/quote]

[/quote]

Activity: 78
3 November !!  Cheesy Cheesy

November is a big month for crypto cards!  Cool
Activity: 29

What happens on 3rd November? Smiley
how much TENX cards holders will gain ? Do we know the actual volume of cards ? there is no related information, so people cant know if buy the CARD is a good invesT..

Me (Slovakia) and I saw 1 in germany
Activity: 110

how much TENX cards holders will gain ? Do we know the actual volume of cards ? there is no related information, so people cant know if buy the CARD is a good invesT..

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Indeed!  Fully loaded.  Ready to go!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
After getting down about all my bags feeling lighter it's really nice to come on here and see the all around positive attitudes. MCO ppl are still just praying for an issuer.

Most my coins are all looking very positive to the future right now. PAY, FUN, OAX, ETH, QTUM, NXS, PART. Not sure about BTM or LSK but I'm pretty sure I can break even on those soon enough. The next five months should be good.  Grin
Activity: 10
legendary
Guys there is a telegram group?  Also not official..?

And there are some news about dividends?

They are on Riot.  Dividends come later once COMIT is launched and more cards are issued.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Tenx shoud  quickly support and communicate with communtiy, make trustworthy for project ,also big promation for project.
Activity: 2
Hi people.

Appendix TENX can pay with the help of NFS?
Can I connect it to the apple pay?

Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Guys there is a telegram group?  Also not official..?

And there are some news about dividends?
Activity: 120
Yeah tenx is doing a number on mco, definitely stay away from that one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Looks like Monaco is finally close to some big news. I am watching them and tenx very closely. This will be a big pivot point for one of them and surly be a market test for tenx. We shall see which one grows.

Monaco have been delaying their release of cards for two months now. So it's rather a gamble to buy MCO. If/when they start releasing cards then they can begin to compete with TenX in marketcap, and it will all depend on card adoption henceforth.

You're right, MCO have lost most of its users's faith, and about gambling, I found out on my skin after loosing a lot of money investing in MCO! I should've done some research before investing, but now I know. Tenx is way far than MCO, they have real support and communicate with users, and I really love that, that makes them trustworthy Smiley
legendary
Hi guys, where do I find the roadmap for this project?

Post to Riot to find it.

There's quite a bit of roadmap detail on their blog about what's completed each week and what's next.

https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-dev-update-27th-oct-2017-9238af90b43b
Activity: 99
Hi guys, where do I find the roadmap for this project?
Jump to: