Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 123. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like Monaco is finally close to some big news. I am watching them and tenx very closely. This will be a big pivot point for one of them and surly be a market test for tenx. We shall see which one grows.

Monaco have been delaying their release of cards for two months now. So it's rather a gamble to buy MCO. If/when they start releasing cards then they can begin to compete with TenX in marketcap, and it will all depend on card adoption henceforth.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Looks like Monaco is finally close to some big news. I am watching them and tenx very closely. This will be a big pivot point for one of them and surly be a market test for tenx. We shall see which one grows.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Hi guys, where do I find the roadmap for this project?

You can find all the information you need on Tenx official website, tenx.tech , and to make it easier for you I will give a direct link to their roadmap https://www.tenx.tech/paytoken.html . I hope it helps you Smiley
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Don't quote the spammers... Report them through the report to moderator button and this crap will get deleted Smiley

FUD.

Not interested in Centra.  Does not look good enough and no COMIT networking.  We are interested in the next generation of decentralized cryptographic off-chain contracts with TenX.  Technology is king in this space. TeX for the win!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Centra Tech is going to crush you all. November 1!

So stupid to make a new one now. Even current ones are struggeling. Is it better to have another one struggeling and therefore lower to chance for adaption for all? When will you guys understand that helping each other is the way to success.

Yeah, TenX is far in the lead and has thousands of active cards out already (if not ten thousands, can someone clarify?).  My card working very well and does what it says it would do, fast and has not failed yet.

However looking forward to COMIT and the Decentralized Security Smart Contract (DSS) wallet and the virtual and contactless wallet support!!!  Need these features!

Our opinion is that Julian has the drive, charisma and business guts to make TenX a success.  As a long term investor in technology companies, we have not seen such leadership in a while.  TenX have the right focus, the right team, right investors and backers, the right technology at the right time.  All the key ingredients for success.  It's not rocket science to see that TenX + COMIT are be huge!!!  And lots of weak hands will be crying...

Am glad to hear and see people already using the card and can testify to it, good to know, No doubt the TenX team are working their butt off to make this project a success, with a detailed roadmap, COMIT network in progress, there is a  working prototype if am not mistaken and they are hiring many more developers as they go.

Buy and hodl is a better logic to this coin, potential on this coin is immense. COMIT network is going to make this project huge in long term . TenX are very confidence to get it working and will keep pushing.

Very solid roadmap and they are releasing more and more updates. Most other similar project doesn’t have COMIT to go along. Pay is much more than a card in the long run and a very easy way to spend crypto. It’s a great network on its own.

+1

Know thy crypto!
legendary
As a pre investor (600 euro) cashed out by x7 with TenX. I HIGHLY advice for investors / interest people to come and read this: https://medium.com/@Centra/centrember-centra-techs-big-november-84a77eacbf78
A big time for Centra Tech with 3 PRODUCTS in the line. I expect more of this than TenX. Come join if you want to make some money. #JUST HELPING. NO FUD.

Not interested in Centra.  Does not look good enough and no COMIT networking.  We are interested in the next generation of decentralized cryptographic off-chain contracts with TenX.  Technology is king in this space. TeX for the win!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

So stupid to make a new one now. Even current ones are struggeling. Is it better to have another one struggeling and therefore lower to chance for adaption for all? When will you guys understand that helping each other is the way to success.

Yeah, TenX is far in the lead and has thousands of active cards out already (if not ten thousands, can someone clarify?).  My card working very well and does what it says it would do, fast and has not failed yet.

However looking forward to COMIT and the Decentralized Security Smart Contract (DSS) wallet and the virtual and contactless wallet support!!!  Need these features!

Our opinion is that Julian has the drive, charisma and business guts to make TenX a success.  As a long term investor in technology companies, we have not seen such leadership in a while.  TenX have the right focus, the right team, right investors and backers, the right technology at the right time.  All the key ingredients for success.  It's not rocket science to see that TenX + COMIT are be huge!!!  And lots of weak hands will be crying...

Am glad to hear and see people already using the card and can testify to it, good to know, No doubt the TenX team are working their butt off to make this project a success, with a detailed roadmap, COMIT network in progress, there is a  working prototype if am not mistaken and they are hiring many more developers as they go.

Buy and hodl is a better logic to this coin, potential on this coin is immense. COMIT network is going to make this project huge in long term . TenX are very confidence to get it working and will keep pushing.

Very solid roadmap and they are releasing more and more updates. Most other similar project doesn’t have COMIT to go along. Pay is much more than a card in the long run and a very easy way to spend crypto. It’s a great network on its own.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Just got an email that my card is on the way after about 3 months! Looking forward to using it Smiley
legendary

Yeah, TenX is far in the lead and has thousands of active cards out already (if not ten thousands, can someone clarify?).  My card working very well and does what it says it would do, fast and has not failed yet.

However looking forward to COMIT and the Decentralized Security Smart Contract (DSS) wallet and the virtual and contactless wallet support!!!  Need these features!

Our opinion is that Julian has the drive, charisma and business guts to make TenX a success.  As a long term investor in technology companies, we have not seen such leadership in a while.  TenX have the right focus, the right team, right investors and backers, the right technology at the right time.  All the key ingredients for success.  It's not rocket science to see that TenX + COMIT are be huge!!!  And lots of weak hands will be crying...
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
As far as I know, TenX team has stopped sending cards in September. Has anyone received cards from that time?

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
TenX is a nice porject when the Dev realy does what they are saying. Most coins are failing through that

I will wait for another swing ride, but feels this is the right time to buy..

Yeah I agree,  this coin should be minimum higher on price then mco

It should be way far than Monaco or other similar, Tenx is great in many ways others are not and the most important thing, in my opinion, is communication! Tenx devs are open to communication and they are not hidding behind the wall, and beeing open for discutions is really a great thing Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
TenX was one of my best investment thus far, the price of the token is low right now, once TenX releases its COMIT network the price of the token will just shoot up to the moon, i am waiting for that moment.
This is what also i'm speculating with TenX. COMIT will build the hype and people will surely go again to TenX. I will wait hold until COMIT is finally released.

Agreed COMIT is what is going to put TenX over the top and ahead of all their competitors. Although that may be a few months away yet it still will be an innovative feature that helps push TenX to

unseen heights! Also I still cant wait for that day that I get to use my TenX card to buy stuff in real life with cryptos. Gonna be a sweet day and honestly going to help me live so much easier I love it Smiley
Activity: 22
Received a letter without these numbers, activation was easy via app.
@Carina Go into the app and click on the card button, follow the steps then and wait, wait until you are in the row of the wait list  Wink
I will upload a picture as soon I find out how to do this here  Grin

[/quote]

Did you received welcome letter with 16 numbers code to activate it? If yes, was it via classic post letter or email?
[/quote]
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
TenX was one of my best investment thus far, the price of the token is low right now, once TenX releases its COMIT network the price of the token will just shoot up to the moon, i am waiting for that moment.
This is what also i'm speculating with TenX. COMIT will build the hype and people will surely go again to TenX. I will wait hold until COMIT is finally released.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Got my card today here in Germany. 😊

can you catch a picture for us ,i want to get one ,but didn't know how to get it .
Activity: 29

Did you received welcome letter with 16 numbers code to activate it? If yes, was it via classic post letter or email?
Activity: 22
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
is it now a good buy time for Tenx? any profit , i want to buy some tokens because i miss ico.
violas blown out of the peak and then we'll be on horseback, and such projects are found. they have a lot of prospects and a lot of that is by promotion.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
It seems the competition is starting to draw back this coin, cause there is no much difference besides the team in the technology as I see it
Jump to: