Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 124. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
TenX is screwed.. MasterCard bann Wavecrest > TENX!
Watch-out for the dump.

Grin sure....TenX have Visa..try to fud elsewhere

The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc.

Guess you just made it out alive, xD.
Activity: 29
Watch-out for the dump.

Grin sure....TenX have Visa..try to fud elsewhere
Watch-out for the dump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
is it now a good buy time for Tenx? any profit , i want to buy some tokens because i miss ico.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As far as I know, TenX team has stopped sending cards in September. Has anyone received cards from that time?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
TenX was one of my best investment thus far, the price of the token is low right now, once TenX releases its COMIT network the price of the token will just shoot up to the moon, i am waiting for that moment.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Been waiting for my tenx card for nice 3 months and finally my card has arrived to my country. but still.. now DHL fails to deliver it to me for 3 days in a row already Smiley)

I'm positive tenx will thrive at some point Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
TenX is a nice porject when the Dev realy does what they are saying. Most coins are failing through that

I will wait for another swing ride, but feels this is the right time to buy..

Yeah I agree,  this coin should be minimum higher on price then mco
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Should be a priority. 
[/quote]

No, should be the last Point on the todo list - at the Moment their priority has to be to get the issuer implemented and get the cards out, scale the system up and so on, without that Nobody makes Money, so one step after annother, thats the only way that makes sense and i think they are on the right way.
[/quote]

Actually I think you are right.  Well said.
Is there any info of how many TenX cards are in circulation? Any info about the current turnover?

Have a Look at the Q&A from yesterday, its on the YouTube channel.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Just revisit this thread in 7-14 DAYS
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
TenX is a nice porject when the Dev realy does what they are saying. Most coins are failing through that

I will wait for another swing ride, but feels this is the right time to buy..
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
Is there any info of how many TenX cards are in circulation? Any info about the current turnover?

at the moment there are no infos...also miss some news..
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
As I know PAY token holders should receive 0,5% of TENX transactions on pro-rata basis. What I need to do in order to receive comission if I'm token holder?

That hasn't been implemented yet, and their CEO made it clear it's not a priority at the moment. Probably in 2018.

Should be a priority. 

I remember Julian said that they not implement this before metropolis upgrade is finished -> 2018.
hope not be delay , i will always hold my tokens and wait for TenX official good news.

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
As I know PAY token holders should receive 0,5% of TENX transactions on pro-rata basis. What I need to do in order to receive comission if I'm token holder?

That hasn't been implemented yet, and their CEO made it clear it's not a priority at the moment. Probably in 2018.

Should be a priority. 

I remember Julian said that they not implement this before metropolis upgrade is finished -> 2018.

[/quote]

Should be a priority. 
[/quote]

No, should be the last Point on the todo list - at the Moment their priority has to be to get the issuer implemented and get the cards out, scale the system up and so on, without that Nobody makes Money, so one step after annother, thats the only way that makes sense and i think they are on the right way.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Should be a priority. 
Jump to: