Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 125. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
As I know PAY token holders should receive 0,5% of TENX transactions on pro-rata basis. What I need to do in order to receive comission if I'm token holder?

That hasn't been implemented yet, and their CEO made it clear it's not a priority at the moment. Probably in 2018.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
As I know PAY token holders should receive 0,5% of TENX transactions on pro-rata basis. What I need to do in order to receive comission if I'm token holder?
Activity: 145
Does TenX already have a new card issuer?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Holding some TenX and hoping the price to rise again after the Bitcoin Attack(Fork i should say)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, is it now a good buy time for Tenx? I missed out on the ICO..

Now is a great time in my opinion. You would be getting them at a big discount. Many were buying to hodl back when it was four times as much.

Thank you for reply! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
New to TenX. just bought few coins, and got in Smiley let's begin the Tenx journey, looking forward to it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Now is a great time in my opinion. You would be getting them at a big discount. Many were buying to hodl back when it was four times as much.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

IMHO right now, if you have no interest in the bitcoin forks, PAY token is in a good
entry point and a fine investment.

the team is fantastic, the product is slowly shipping and a very big community support TENX.

this is a token to hodl dearly in your portfolio waiting for big news in november.
Activity: 56
Activity: 44

Oh no, not gatecoin?!  Its less than 0.5% of the volume for PAY how ever will it survive?   Tongue

So long as it stays on Bittrex I think we will be fine
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Am a supporter of Tenx and believe they would deliver, I'm absolutely convinced that TenX will be a player in the long run. And lets not forget about COMIT white paper, an awesome proposition of TENX Team which will certainly draw more attention to PAY.

PAY is certainly a buy and hold longterm coin in my opinion, for those who are looking to get rich in 3-6 months this may not be that investment, stay away from PAY if you are in it for short term. Julian and his team members are hard working and also goes out of their way keep investors updated with weekly vblog and Q&A. Great team.

+1 TenX is one of the best projects out there.  It's not just a token, it's riding on top of COMIT, which is a huge deal and should not be ignored.

This should be listed back under cryptocurrencies, not just token section as it's got blockchain tech under the hood.

TenX accumulate and hold.  Will be selling at $100 / PAY in the new year.

Even the TenX Team said that their token is overprice right now. Cheesy How can you sell it in 100$/PAY. Haha. So funny Cheesy

Link?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Am a supporter of Tenx and believe they would deliver, I'm absolutely convinced that TenX will be a player in the long run. And lets not forget about COMIT white paper, an awesome proposition of TENX Team which will certainly draw more attention to PAY.

PAY is certainly a buy and hold longterm coin in my opinion, for those who are looking to get rich in 3-6 months this may not be that investment, stay away from PAY if you are in it for short term. Julian and his team members are hard working and also goes out of their way keep investors updated with weekly vblog and Q&A. Great team.

+1 TenX is one of the best projects out there.  It's not just a token, it's riding on top of COMIT, which is a huge deal and should not be ignored.

This should be listed back under cryptocurrencies, not just token section as it's got blockchain tech under the hood.

TenX accumulate and hold.  Will be selling at $100 / PAY in the new year.

Even the TenX Team said that their token is overprice right now. Cheesy How can you sell it in 100$/PAY. Haha. So funny Cheesy

clearly you are new to the crypto-scene.  Keyword is will.  I doubt you know how fast that future can come in this realm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
is token price now below ICO ?
the market is changing, now is not the most important thing to participate in ICO. If a good project is pre selling, at a significant discount or you can wait for results and to buy on the exchange, now you can start to bribe this project. it has touched.
Activity: 72
I love argumentation.
How long one needs to wait for the card?

Certainly, Tenx is one of the greatest disappointments in the crypto world this year, along with Bancor and some others.

This depends on whether you want/hold the token or seek to use the card. If the former, you need math classes. If the latter, you need to apply realistic expectations.

If you get around in 'crypto world', you could think of worse disappointments.

Yeah I don't mind waiting, still have some fiat to buy milk...

I don't mind either. But stop buying milk. It's a cancer promoter.
Check these out:
http://nutritionstudies.org/
https://nutriciously.com/casein-cancer-connection/
Activity: 227

+1 TenX is one of the best projects out there.  It's not just a token, it's riding on top of COMIT, which is a huge deal and should not be ignored.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 112
It’s very close if it’s caliculated in BTC base.
Activity: 20
I would not call it inconsequential when an exchange delists a coin after "a compliance review conducted with our legal advisors". Gatecoin might be small but others could follow.
Activity: 65
Jump to: