Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 126. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am a supporter of Tenx and believe they would deliver, I'm absolutely convinced that TenX will be a player in the long run. And lets not forget about COMIT white paper, an awesome proposition of TENX Team which will certainly draw more attention to PAY.

PAY is certainly a buy and hold longterm coin in my opinion, for those who are looking to get rich in 3-6 months this may not be that investment, stay away from PAY if you are in it for short term. Julian and his team members are hard working and also goes out of their way keep investors updated with weekly vblog and Q&A. Great team.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I've read something about pay being delisted but it was on a Chinese site I believe ?
I'm still holding so I'll wait a few years Wink
What trading site will it be delisted? Please share that information because that is not fun but at least we are ready.
There has been a lot of competition now but I think PAY can compete and they will progress together, the market is so big and there will be a lot to serve.

Gatecoin will delist PAY along with MCO and others. But it's inconsequential as the trading volume on that exchange is less than 1% of the total.

https://blog.gatecoin.com/delisting-of-dgd-icn-pay-and-mco-tokens-on-1-november-2017-90c2c45a3cdc
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I've read something about pay being delisted but it was on a Chinese site I believe ?
What trading site will it be delisted? Please share that information because that is not fun but at least we are ready.
There has been a lot of competition now but I think PAY can compete and they will progress together, the market is so big and there will be a lot to serve.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
look like TenX is working very well.  Looking forward to seeing contactless virtual cards soon.  anyone who receive card ?

Indeed Tenx is doing well, the team really works on the project and the results will be seen soon! It's a good time, since it's competitors are in a real did right now, so it's time for Tenx to shine Smiley
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

just a tip from a HODLER (me) , since there will be a lot of FUD in the next days to make the price of PAY tokens dive

regarding unfounded rumors about exchange delistings,

i'd like to remind that the Tenx legal team have confirmed recently that

PAY IS NOT A SECURITY.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
How long one needs to wait for the card?

Certainly, Tenx is one of the greatest disappointments in the crypto world this year, along with Bancor and some others.

This depends on whether you want/hold the token or seek to use the card. If the former, you need math classes. If the latter, you need to apply realistic expectations.

If you get around in 'crypto world', you could think of worse disappointments.

Greatest dissapointment of the year, really?!

They have a working product, they are developing the platform, growing user base. WTF are you talking about?!

You must have lost some money here, if that's how you feel. Bought in at 5$?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Long term investment in PAY is good
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
look like TenX is working very well.  Looking forward to seeing contactless virtual cards soon.  anyone who receive card ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
It takes time to do something groundbreaking, so patience should probably be applied. Nearly all alts are tanking 'cause everyone's accumulating BTC for the forks, it will bounce back, so I'd say HODL.
Activity: 581

Certainly, Tenx is one of the greatest disappointments in the crypto world this year, along with Bancor and some others.

This depends on whether you want/hold the token or seek to use the card. If the former, you need math classes. If the latter, you need to apply realistic expectations.

Yeah I don't mind waiting, still have some fiat to buy milk...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

So I would not be surprised if you'll get a card next year, if.

Thanks for the answers. I'll give it a try anyway.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

So I would not be surprised if you'll get a card next year, if.
Activity: 630
They better hurry the fuck up!  Token holders should be highest priority.  I've seen this before.  It doesn't bode well.

Why hurry? This is a long term investment. I would rather want them focused on distributing the cards and advertising than paying dividends... we can wait.

You should know that having a fully functional card that is widely accepted takes time,  and don't forget the roadmap and the tech for TenX -- i understand the btc surge and majority want to be holding for fork but seriously when the fork happens and TenX  goes up you'll be regretting selling this low

tenx team are working with region based banks to allow for outward issue of tenx cards in other to obtain their own banking license in due time

I do understand investors want to see a fast growth though but TenX have a longer track record than all of these new crypto card systems presently and also working had  to get their own banking license.... if they pull it off, is gonna be huge so i think i would rather HODL.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

i wait for 6 weeks since now and no card..any PAY tokens holders here? I keep reading bad reviews about pay and i wander if it's any possibility for pay token price to reach 10 20$ ?
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

The webapp is where you send your btc for spending? I can purchase a card via the webapp? Would love to have a card, my first crypto card   Smiley  

Don't know about the webapp. I downloaded the mobile app, sent btc worth usd 15 to the mobile app wallet, and then ordered the card with the app. It's a pretty simple process. Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

The webapp is where you send your btc for spending? I can purchase a card via the webapp? Would love to have a card, my first crypto card   Smiley  
Activity: 826
Merit: 510
So if I order my card today when can I expect it t come to me? I see tons of people complaining here.

It seems, that you can receive only next year
Too slow they are sending cards
Jump to: