Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 133. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I love it when monaco debit card wanna be fans make fud here Wink  TenX will grow slow and steady, instead monaco is just a bubble. After this october/november you will see what i mean...

They are sure their shitty coins is going to moon because they are waiting for visa...dear mco lovers, TenX has already visa...and still didn't moon. Try to understand that having a visa prepaid card isn't such a amazing thing...

When TenX has Comit up and running and also a banking licence then i'm sure TenX will very very good to sell. Until then, my TenX will be forgotten in my wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
I love it when monaco debit card wanna be fans make fud here Wink  TenX will grow slow and steady, instead monaco is just a bubble. After this october/november you will see what i mean...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
99% of alts are down except for Monaco that's taking off like a rocket. I feel a market cap switch between the two is on the way.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Easy fellas!  99% of all alts are down and are going to continue that path in the near term.  Two forks are incoming for bitcoin.  Most people are swapping their alts for BTC to cash in on the forks.  After BTcash fork, I'm already over the fork hype.  Still can't figure out how to access my BTcash.  So, I'm eagerly waiting for the alt market to bottom and get some insanely low priced alts including Tenx.  I already have a position, but I'm looking to increase it as much as I can, especially at these and the near term price.  IMHO, Tenx is a great company with a very, very bright future, and I plan to be on this train!  Choo, choo.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I had at least two chances to sell high and buy at low but that wasn't my purposes from start. My all purchasing is at around 35k satoshi and holding is only option for me. I have stakes in all similar projects by having little of each to diversify my portfolio and increase of chances as well.
Activity: 100

I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.

I live in EU and waiting like 3 months already - they don't ship to EU. Maybe in few years they might ship something. They just stole my 15 usd in btc which now would be 25usd!
Notice how many videos were created after they asked users to make some videos? Just 2. Seriously? It is dead company. While they claim 10k cards were send - yeeh riiiight. Realisticaly - 50 cards was shipped nothing close to 10k, not even close to 1k.
I live in the EU and I got my card. Works perfectly  Roll Eyes
Are you joking or do you really already use a card for payment of goods and services in the EU
I do have one, got it a few weeks ago. I was on the waiting list.

It is a temporary card though, but it will be swapped for free once the permanent cards are out if I´m not mistaken.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/

I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.

I live in EU and waiting like 3 months already - they don't ship to EU. Maybe in few years they might ship something. They just stole my 15 usd in btc which now would be 25usd!
Notice how many videos were created after they asked users to make some videos? Just 2. Seriously? It is dead company. While they claim 10k cards were send - yeeh riiiight. Realisticaly - 50 cards was shipped nothing close to 10k, not even close to 1k.
Are you joking or do you really already use a card for payment of goods and services in the EU
Activity: 100

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

If you live in EU, you should go with TenX. it has lowest fees of all. According to testimonials videos it works very smoothly.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Bitcoin down, Tenx down, Bitcoin Up, Tenx down.

Is this really good coin?  Huh
Whales are dumping now and they want to make deep price and trying to make panic people. This project is strong project, don't flip your bags and don't panic.

I'm not happy with the current price at this moment. I am hoping it'll go up. I thought it would stop at 0.007 but it went to 0.0058. Looks like it's a good time to swoop some cheap tenx. I thought of ordering their card but it looks like they don't ship everywhere.
Activity: 122
Kill yourself! And your team !!!
Activity: 176
Hi guys!

What should I do so that I can receive a reward of 0.5%?
How many shares are needed on the balance sheet so that I get a reward?
0,5% are charged every day / month / year? Should I use the tenks card to get a reward?

I do not have a tenx card, my tokens are stored on the exchange.

Thanks for the help and your answers Wink
There are no rewards. And it is not important issue according to Tenx. So they won't bother working on it. There are maybe like 100 cards send to ppl and pretty much nobody uses it so there are no shares for tenx to send as a rewards. Notice that when tenx asked for users to make videos they ended up with what? 2 videos? Pathetic.
If there is  not tenx prising comment on Slack they just ban users. Is that how legit company behaves? Imho Tenx is just another SCAM company.
Stop trusting in what they say. Words are eazy. It is eazy to lie. Look at actions.
And their actions are just words. They do abolutely nothing. They just plan, and hope, and chat, and promise, and they fail to deliver anything they ever promised.
Rewards every 1 month? - FAIL
To make it more funny - It is not even relevant for them to keep up to their word.- WTF?
Queue empties till end of October - FAIL.
They said wavecrest was just as one of their card issuer, and they were ready for this issue. - LIE/FAIL. Noone ever got any card other than wavecrest.
Their 'card terms' says it is wavecrest issued prepaid card - FAIL.
They said wavecrest thing won't affect Tenx- FAIL/LIE
They said they don't care about traders who keep PAY token inside exchanges- FAIL (25% of all PAY in circulation sits in bittrex) ?
Ppl getting new cards get them with info: this is temporal card - WTF? -> FAIL
Card is not credit card - just some joke Prepaid Card - FAIL
Card is not personally named - just some stupid childish info: Join the revolution- WTF? Are only retard allowed to get it?
They lie to investors - FAIL
Julian saying to investors who gave him, their hard earned ETH "You are not an investor you are just token holder" WTF? You got cash, you are paying your damn salary from my money and you don't even respect me - by saying i am not even investor - just some useless tokenholder? WTF?
And i have no rights, you own me nothing because I just bought useless tokens? F U Tenx!
ETH wallet was supposed to be ready for everyone - FAIL
Waiting for 2 months to even get a stupid email my card was already send (and still no email)-> FAIL
Geting 15USD 2months+ before card are ready for sending -> FAIL/SCAM
Stealing BCC from their customers who had BTC in Tenx wallets -> SCAM
Admiting they own Priv keys for accounts from which BCC was scammed -> Stupidity?/ admitting to stealing from their customers

They just took cash - and they did run away with it. Showing middle finger to everyone who gave them ETH. And they laugh at your face saying "You stupid ppl you gave your ETH to us, and you are not even investor just token holder, we own you nothing, piss off" - F U Tenx!.
I hope karma will be bitch for them.

Sell all your PAY, before it goes to 0. They are just smart Scammers pretending to be legit.
Doctor Julian? right? Show diploma? And still doctor runing Crypto-finance company - really? One who had experience in running SCAM company before? For sure they got no clue about crypto but they have lots of clues about scamming ppl.

Hahaha. That was funny. Nice try but I don't think the price will go much lower. The team is great.
Activity: 59
Hi guys!

What should I do so that I can receive a reward of 0.5%?
How many shares are needed on the balance sheet so that I get a reward?
0,5% are charged every day / month / year? Should I use the tenks card to get a reward?

I do not have a tenx card, my tokens are stored on the exchange.

Thanks for the help and your answers Wink
There are no rewards. And it is not important issue according to Tenx. So they won't bother working on it. There are maybe like 100 cards send to ppl and pretty much nobody uses it so there are no shares for tenx to send as a rewards. Notice that when tenx asked for users to make videos they ended up with what? 2 videos? Pathetic.
If there is  not tenx prising comment on Slack they just ban users. Is that how legit company behaves? Imho Tenx is just another SCAM company.
Stop trusting in what they say. Words are eazy. It is eazy to lie. Look at actions.
And their actions are just words. They do abolutely nothing. They just plan, and hope, and chat, and promise, and they fail to deliver anything they ever promised.
Rewards every 1 month? - FAIL
To make it more funny - It is not even relevant for them to keep up to their word.- WTF?
Queue empties till end of October - FAIL.
They said wavecrest was just as one of their card issuer, and they were ready for this issue. - LIE/FAIL. Noone ever got any card other than wavecrest.
Their 'card terms' says it is wavecrest issued prepaid card - FAIL.
They said wavecrest thing won't affect Tenx- FAIL/LIE
They said they don't care about traders who keep PAY token inside exchanges- FAIL (25% of all PAY in circulation sits in bittrex) ?
Ppl getting new cards get them with info: this is temporal card - WTF? -> FAIL
Card is not credit card - just some joke Prepaid Card - FAIL
Card is not personally named - just some stupid childish info: Join the revolution- WTF? Are only retard allowed to get it?
They lie to investors - FAIL
Julian saying to investors who gave him, their hard earned ETH "You are not an investor you are just token holder" WTF? You got cash, you are paying your damn salary from my money and you don't even respect me - by saying i am not even investor - just some useless tokenholder? WTF?
And i have no rights, you own me nothing because I just bought useless tokens? F U Tenx!
ETH wallet was supposed to be ready for everyone - FAIL
Waiting for 2 months to even get a stupid email my card was already send (and still no email)-> FAIL
Geting 15USD 2months+ before card are ready for sending -> FAIL/SCAM
Stealing BCC from their customers who had BTC in Tenx wallets -> SCAM
Admiting they own Priv keys for accounts from which BCC was scammed -> Stupidity?/ admitting to stealing from their customers

They just took cash - and they did run away with it. Showing middle finger to everyone who gave them ETH. And they laugh at your face saying "You stupid ppl you gave your ETH to us, and you are not even investor just token holder, we own you nothing, piss off" - F U Tenx!.
I hope karma will be bitch for them.

Sell all your PAY, before it goes to 0. They are just smart Scammers pretending to be legit.
Doctor Julian? right? Show diploma? And still doctor runing Crypto-finance company - really? One who had experience in running SCAM company before? For sure they got no clue about crypto but they have lots of clues about scamming ppl.
Activity: 210

Whales are dumping now and they want to make deep price and trying to make panic people. This project is strong project, don't flip your bags and don't panic.

Currently this is a situation of all crypto currency bitcoin rises or fall  all altcoin suffering not just tenx we have to wait until market is above 160 or 170 billion dollar than there is a change  tenx  or otheraltcoin  increase if not then we have wait to end of jan 2018 even after that still  tenx or altcoin not increase then we can come up with a point investing only in bitcoin i Hope this not come true or  this nightmare end   becuase i was hoping at the end of month at this price if i buy i will get atleast 2 to between 4 times i will get back money so that i i did  now i am waiting and there is another speculation chinese will start their exchange after licenses so i hope market cap is also increase after that there is ton of great news is coming for crypto currency hollywood star and john macfeee start investing and  making their coins but just because of stupid bull and foolish whale , they are destroying market even market cap is increasing and bitcoin also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 28

Yes it is, but only if devs going on right way Grin
Activity: 141

Probably that is going to be the case now, until people have figured out if this is a security or assets. IMHO, i feels like TenX is going to be labeled as a security if they dont change their business model somehow. Im quiet heavily invested in this coin so i hope i turns out good, but my expectations are not that high right now.
Activity: 227

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

If you live in EU I recommend TenX. Out of all them in my opinion it is the best one. But always best to do your own research.

Even if he is from EU but before buying them he needs to investigate about it because dumbly we can't invest into it. I think form market point of view TenX is good coin but we have to check in all aspects before investing into it.
Jump to: