Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 134. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.

If you live in EU I recommend TenX. Out of all them in my opinion it is the best one. But always best to do your own research.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I sold all my TenX and bought Centra. I think Centra is a more promising project plus I live in the US so TenX is useless to me at this point. Centra also is going to offer a fiat gateway on their mobile app so it will also be like Coinbase. They also are opening an amazon like marketplace called Cbay. Centra is very undervalued at this point with only 70 mill market cap.

I don't understand why you would prefer Centra. I can't see anywhere the advantage of holding Centra Tokens.  Huh

Well, Monaco, Centra and Tenx, are all having the same purpose: to solve the problem of spending cryptocurrencies. It's up to us what solution we choose, what is the best option for ourselfes. Of course, anyone would choose a Company that operates worldwide, not only locally, but you cannot say that any of them -MCO, CTR or Tenx- are useless.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
why would I invest in Centra? I just had a look at their webpage and their whitepaper....and it looks like a copy of TenX to me.

Plus they have spelling mistakes on their frontpage and their white paper.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 53
I sold all my TenX and bought Centra. I think Centra is a more promising project plus I live in the US so TenX is useless to me at this point. Centra also is going to offer a fiat gateway on their mobile app so it will also be like Coinbase. They also are opening an amazon like marketplace called Cbay. Centra is very undervalued at this point with only 70 mill market cap.

why didn't you have both Tenx and Centra? Grin
Activity: 42

Yes, a good solution, especially since Centra is now much cheaper than Tenx, I think in the end you will be a plus
I agree with you! I prefer Centra too!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

I don't understand why you would prefer Centra. I can't see anywhere the advantage of holding Centra Tokens.  Huh

Both can rise, don't worry. But centra is worldwide. I'm in Canada and Tenx doesn't work for me. Plus los fees

centra may be a good project but i don't think is a good for long term project  for long term you should really invest in MCO and TENX becuase they have brought the actual idea they have the real vision centra is just a copy, it may be a big time scam and overall after launch centra i don't think anyone make money on this project and one month passed after tenx launched people make  5 times  make money on their investment and also china govt. now ready to launch their exhanges after licenses so market  will pass 160 billon dollar at the end of october and tenx will  8 to 20 dollar at the end of month .
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Both can rise, don't worry. But centra is worldwide. I'm in Canada and Tenx doesn't work for me. Plus los fees
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
TenX runs on COMIT, which is the game changer.  Token nonsense will blow over.

Accumulate and hold.  Smart money
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
As its a security it will go much higher.

So far, from what ive seen, Centra is just a pale copy of TenX, to the very point, look at their website lol
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
As its a security it will go much higher.
Activity: 1

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Anyone know if Julian has addressed the Security vs Asset question?
Activity: 34
Does anyone have thought about whether 0.5% fee distribution is sustainable? Generally speaking, merchants pay 3-8% (depends on volume of its transaction) of credit card transaction fee to acquirer. Thanks to various fintech companies like PayPal or Square, that fee level has been declining. (I believe Square offers 3% transaction fee)
If TenX gets 3% transaction fee, that won't be a problem at all, but i think the card is a debit, so fee level they can receive from merchants usually will be around 0.5% (or less). This is my concern.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
It shows that he is already good at his own according to his opponents. but the only problem with card projects is to negotiate with a global companies. Such as visa, mastercard .. if they do business with them, all card projects will be successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Yes, a good solution, especially since Centra is now much cheaper than Tenx, I think in the end you will be a plus
Activity: 27
Unless you paid for a metal card for thousands of dollars during the ICO, Centra's roadmap says they will launch mid-2018. So Centra is also useless to you....meanwhile TenX will likely be shipping US cards December - January. Just saying.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Good for you. I would never sell all of my coins in anything to trade them for another. Better to sell small percentages when in profit and if one really would want to change for another its better to maybe sell 80%. But imagine the regret if the one you invested in initially have a much better roi then the one you changed to. I hope you made a profit on your TenX though.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
any infos about the shipping?
are any countires getting the cards earlier than others or is it just the signing date that matters?

This article is always up to date:
https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000989911-How-long-is-the-waiting-list-How-long-before-I-get-my-card-if-I-m-on-the-waitlist-now-
Jump to: