Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 15. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I for one love the card idea, can't wait to get my hands on them. I hope this new token helps to achieve that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Interview with TenX community members (December 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U706VvAYxF0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Recently a researched made by Coinfund added TenX in one of the category as high potential project. This is to be noted that they none of the other card backed token made place in that. There were lot of categories and that report was interesting to see how they concluded their results. By the way this video of burger purchasing is really cool.

The rise of crypto industry has not even begun. All that is happening now is the formation of soil. Upcoming events will be global.
indeed all crypto currency projects have not been 100% running in the real world, there are some that are already running, namely Pumapay, Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellat, maybe that's what I know, for TENX it will likely run in the real world too
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all together,

I'm new here. I never had PAY Tokens before but i read that they will issue a new Token to all PAY Token Holders. So I bought a few over the last days at around 32-36 USD Cents.

My point of view:

- total Valuation of all Tokens is around 40 Mio USD. Came from 400 Mio. USD.
- company is sitting on +- 80 Mio USD Cash
- strong Team
- lot of experience now...failing makes smart people stronger than before, so future product will be much
  much better
- maybe bank license (I´m 100% sure they can get this done)
- they are well known in the crypto scene
- payroll is around 500K a month. Those people are all working on new setup and new product.

I think its a no brainer.

After Dec 30 we will see a price drop in PAY I guess. But in return you get the security Token. There will be a lot of Tokens left because the owner don't hit the requirements to receive new tokens. IF TenX burn them or give them to ALL Token holders and if they will NOT keep them all for themselves, it can become a cinderella story.

Do I miss something? Anyone here with serious concerns why it isn't a good investment?

Please let me know your thoughts.

thanks
mike
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Recently a researched made by Coinfund added TenX in one of the category as high potential project. This is to be noted that they none of the other card backed token made place in that. There were lot of categories and that report was interesting to see how they concluded their results. By the way this video of burger purchasing is really cool.

The rise of crypto industry has not even begun. All that is happening now is the formation of soil. Upcoming events will be global.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
TenX community members using the TenX card to buy at burger king.
Finally, community testing is on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rFltg6VDyE

Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Is there any future plans for Token Swap or something like that?
I want to withdraw TenX tokens from exchange to cold wallet and to forget about them for some time...
Until there is on announcement, there is none.
Why would you put your tokens in an exchange?, it's not safe, better put your tokens in MEW, it's way safer IMO.

Yes, till now we didn't hear any announcement from the company about their progress and developments. Yes, it is not a good idea to keep our tokens on the exchanges, if you are day trader you need to move them on daily basis instead of taking risks.
How can you not hear an announcement about development and progress or whether until now there has been no announcement that in my opinion it is important that we be patient waiting for the announcement
Yes, it is better that we have to be patient to wait for the announcement. I am sure the team is trying their best and we will see what happens later
Activity: 669
I want to withdraw TenX tokens from exchange to cold wallet and to forget about them for some time...
Why would you put your tokens in an exchange?, it's not safe, better put your tokens in MEW, it's way safer IMO.

Yes, till now we didn't hear any announcement from the company about their progress and developments. Yes, it is not a good idea to keep our tokens on the exchanges, if you are day trader you need to move them on daily basis instead of taking risks.
How can you not hear an announcement about development and progress or whether until now there has been no announcement that in my opinion it is important that we be patient waiting for the announcement
Activity: 420

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good news for those who are not in the countries that are eligible to participate, this will bring sudden raise in price on PAY tokens but am afraid immediately the snapshot of the drop has been taken the price will be affected drastically, lots of people will dump, i don't wanna be in that position, except the airdrop TenX token has a good price for consolation.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Where's my card ? Where's my money ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

There will be a snapshot on the 30th of december. At this time you have to hold your PAY on your own wallet where you have the private key from (Myetherwallet, MIST) if you want to claim the additional TENX dividend token. If you keep your PAY on the exchange there will be no possibility to claim these new tokens!

PAY will stay as the utility token, TENX token is for dividends.

Read everything here: https://blog.tenx.tech/en-tenx-rewards-token-faq-3f5a5f6d7848

This indeed a Christmas bonus to the TenX Pay community in general, anyone can participate in this awesome airdrop and have the chance to receive TenX tokens, but i can't understand if the airdrop ratio will be 1:1 of PAY tokens or how it will be, still very exciting news, many airdrop ongoing right now.

NOT EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE in TenX Token Issuance!
Citizens from countries listed below are NOT eligible to receive the TenX Token:
Afghanistan, China, Crimea Peninsula, Cuba, Eritrea, Gaza Strip, India, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea (the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
you guys still alive ? when you'll send me the card i paid in 2017 and never got it ? do you scammed me ? i wrote you on twitter and you blocked me,i wrote on telegram and you kick me off...i want my money back + interest since 2017 .i wrote to Julian Hosp and he also blocked me when i asked the card or my money back,ok ?

Waw! If this the case i don't think blocking you is the right way to address your case, they should at least try and very your claim and confirm if you actually made payment then try to resolve as best they could, maybe refund you if card is not available, this is a matter of maintaining good relationship with supporters.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Today again there was a video in which mobile wallet and card was used for marketing to pay with using cryptocurrencies. I really didn't understand the meaning of this video it which guy don't know who was made some purchase of food from McDonald's store. Well, in videos such usages of cards looks fine and charming.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
you guys still alive ? when you'll send me the card i paid in 2017 and never got it ? do you scammed me ? i wrote you on twitter and you blocked me,i wrote on telegram and you kick me off...i want my money back + interest since 2017 .i wrote to Julian Hosp and he also blocked me when i asked the card or my money back,ok ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

There will be a snapshot on the 30th of december. At this time you have to hold your PAY on your own wallet where you have the private key from (Myetherwallet, MIST) if you want to claim the additional TENX dividend token. If you keep your PAY on the exchange there will be no possibility to claim these new tokens!

Read everything here: https://blog.tenx.tech/en-tenx-rewards-token-faq-3f5a5f6d7848

This indeed a Christmas bonus to the TenX Pay community in general, anyone can participate in this awesome airdrop and have the chance to receive TenX tokens, but i can't understand if the airdrop ratio will be 1:1 of PAY tokens or how it will be, still very exciting news, many airdrop ongoing right now.

Everything is explained clearly in the article I've linked, have you read it?: "ISSUANCE: Pending on passing KYC requirements you will receive 1 TenX token for every 1 PAY token you were in control of on the snapshot date."
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
The answer for TenX token holders's question makes sense and shows they have serious approach toward thing. That short video with detailed explanation on how the reward will be calculated is simple. Little bit background was shared how things were at start and how everything has chnaged since the start of project. Snapshot is coming and I also am ready for it, let is come.
Activity: 644
TenX Card in Action, Julian buys a Lambo  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X88ecXBGtus

It now looks much better for Crypto credit cards than a few months ago, currently good news from several projects ... let's see which card I will get first.

Yes, many people are expecting good news from this company after waiting for many days we hear some good news from the Tenx Team. How long it is going to take for issuing the cards in the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: