Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 18. (Read 332129 times)

1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Yes, TenX has problems with deadlines. This is normal for IT. But the project will be great. Be patient...
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
https://blog.tenx.tech/are-we-there-yet-ea33e2231b9a

When the team will grow up still posting nonsense they don't care about the feeling and expectation of the people because some are still dreaming this project will be back on the track even now it has very less chance.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
New Crypto theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgCgL8jC8cE
When I first heard of TenX I thought "hey that might work". Unfortunately the powers that be will NEVER allow it.
The whole Crypto Market is destined to implode and we will have to stomach Jamie Dimon's "I told u so" speech.
However Distributed Ledger Tech will most likely live on in services from IBM/Microsoft/Google/Amazon.

To those that hold till the end... Life's a gamble, at least u rolled the dice.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
SEC is more active these days than it will be interesting to see when they will take action against this project. Some people already filed complain against this project I am interested to let know the status of this application when they will start making refund?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Any news about the project? It gets very quiet in here.
Crypto.com just announced the Rollout in the US, I hope we will get similar news from TenX soon.
take it easy, TenXpay was last updated on social media last October 31, maybe they are busy with their work, and will announce something big in the coming days, we must always monitor it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Crypto.com just announced the Rollout in the US, I hope we will get similar news from TenX soon.
Actually, from being in this space and looking up the regulations myself(I currently running an ICO so taught it was a  good idea )  they never did a KYC doing there ICO so the odds of then getting banking license anywhere legit and useful or zero. Even if they did a KYC the odds of a bank working with a crypto company is again on the slim side.I agree with some of the comments either Julian is completely naive and don't know what he is doing (this what I believe since he scenes sincere but I think he out of his depth on this project and fighting out of his weight class on this one. Our TenX is taking everybody for a ride.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Julian Hosp is going to jail.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Merit: 250
I have really mixed feeling about new token and I really don't like KYC. Every top 100 companies have been "hacked" and what make you think Tenx could do better than multi billion company, in terms of protecting private user information?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I was enthralled by Tenx one year ago. Made a nice profit, only to loose it and more on Deep Brain. Kind of funny this thread's tone and even the exchangeless token airdrop reminds me of a few DBC discussions.

I'm beginning to wonder if these late game wtf coin airdrops are just part of a bag of tricks.   
The price is dropping, they are doing things to attract investors.
I check Deep Brain, the price was really low right now, from ATH of 4k sats and now currently trading at 100sats, sorry for your big loss.
But, that's life in crypto, you loss some, you win some, I hope you can make your win investing with TENX.

The price of Tenx is going down because we don't see any major updates from the company and their progress about when they are going to release the card and this frustration makes the community to dump the prices. Look at the coin which don't proper updates and developments will always leads to lose their value in the market.

At least two years in the making and well over a year after ICO and there is still nothing to show for. all talk and promises.
Activity: 159
Merit: 4
I was enthralled by Tenx one year ago. Made a nice profit, only to loose it and more on Deep Brain. Kind of funny this thread's tone and even the exchangeless token airdrop reminds me of a few DBC discussions.

I'm beginning to wonder if these late game wtf coin airdrops are just part of a bag of tricks.   
I check Deep Brain, the price was really low right now, from ATH of 4k sats and now currently trading at 100sats, sorry for your big loss.
But, that's life in crypto, you loss some, you win some, I hope you can make your win investing with TENX.

The price of Tenx is going down because we don't see any major updates from the company and their progress about when they are going to release the card and this frustration makes the community to dump the prices. Look at the coin which don't proper updates and developments will always leads to lose their value in the market.
This is what ICO's were designed to do, which is to create wealth for the creators of the ICO and to leave the bagholders,
Which is YOU, to end up complaining on forums like this.. 
Activity: 644

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

good news, Tenx is going to air drop "new token" to token holder, read the recent tenx twitter.  Those new token will not be on the exchange

https://blog.tenx.tech/wed-like-your-feedback-on-bringing-rewards-to-the-community-66ccf2522e39

This is the link to this article where they give details about this airdrop but this is not a good news from my point of view. Community to want to see the good result not interested in that kind of useless promo while the main token is already losing its grip on the market.

There is going to be Q&A  on Oct 31 about this issue
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
good news, Tenx is going to air drop "new token" to token holder, read the recent tenx twitter.  Those new token will not be on the exchange

https://blog.tenx.tech/wed-like-your-feedback-on-bringing-rewards-to-the-community-66ccf2522e39

This is the link to this article where they give details about this airdrop but this is not a good news from my point of view. Community to want to see the good result not interested in that kind of useless promo while the main token is already losing its grip on the market.
Activity: 686
i don't think tenx will ever work or provide any card, it's better not invest in tenx, i got out without losing anything, i guess was lucky. wirex works so i would use that for spending my crypto or something better that comes along in future.

Thats true!  Roll Eyes

Yes, people are kept waiting for many days about the cards because even team is not giving any proper updates about their progress of issuing the cards. It is completely useless investing in Tenx because the price of Tenx coin is kept declining in the market with no new fresh news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It looks like there is no new update that's why the number of comments has decreased this much. This was one of the very busy thread and now in last two weeks few posts were made. On the other hand price is still very good backed by good volume, may be market is in waiting mode to see what is next on news and updates sides.
Pages:
Jump to: