Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 16. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Is there any future plans for Token Swap or something like that?
I want to withdraw TenX tokens from exchange to cold wallet and to forget about them for some time...

There will be a snapshot on the 30th of december. At this time you have to hold your PAY on your own wallet where you have the private key from (Myetherwallet, MIST) if you want to claim the additional TENX dividend token. If you keep your PAY on the exchange there will be no possibility to claim these new tokens!

PAY will stay as the utility token, TENX token is for dividends.

Read everything here: https://blog.tenx.tech/en-tenx-rewards-token-faq-3f5a5f6d7848
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I want to withdraw TenX tokens from exchange to cold wallet and to forget about them for some time...
Until there is on announcement, there is none.
Why would you put your tokens in an exchange?, it's not safe, better put your tokens in MEW, it's way safer IMO.
TenX is still very worthy of being a part of long-term investment, because it looks like PAY will be a candidate to enter Coinbase PRO,
I see the PAY price has seen a stable in level $ 0.05
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Until there is on announcement, there is none.
Why would you put your tokens in an exchange?, it's not safe, better put your tokens in MEW, it's way safer IMO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
TenX Card in Action, Julian buys a Lambo  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X88ecXBGtus

It now looks much better for Crypto credit cards than a few months ago, currently good news from several projects ... let's see which card I will get first.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
205 MILLION TenX Tokens are being created to equal the 205 million PAY tokens. BUT...
The PAY holders in the countries below are barred from receiving them so where will those millions of unclaimed TenX Tokens end up? Julian failed to mention this. If the non-issued tokens are burned, that's great. But if they end up in Julian & crew's wallets that's BS.

COUNTRIES NOT eligible for the TenX Token issuance:
Afghanistan, China, Crimea Peninsula, Cuba, Eritrea, Gaza Strip, India, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea (the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It is little surprising too what is happening because looks like becoming trend a change in token. Seeing tenx doing it now we will see this trend catching up steam in coming weeks and months. They will have to be much more responsible after issuing security tokens because holders will be becoming direct stakes holders in the companies. We are entering in real interest round now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
My team is doing something similar for smallcap coins, we're waiting for a fulfiller banking sublicensing inorder to begin manufacturing and delivery by Q1 2019. Branded debitcards is a very sophisticated way of user acquisition in demographics that are not yet introduced to blockchain.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
That is exciting update about new TenX tokens and a timely decision in right direction. This is becoming trend as I see more and more utility tokens and changing their token's type to not remain behind in the race to meet the demand of future's market. It has mobilized TenX holders and markets is also showing good response those last days activities.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I think that security tokens are the step in the right direction. Still very excited about this project, and I can't wait to see the TenX cards again.

https://coincodex.com/article/2749/tenx-announces-new-token-to-be-airdropped-to-pay-holders/
The last Q&A was really great, I recommend everybody who is interested or/and invested in this project to watch it:

English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6ASsCI-Sc
German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjFIIno_yu8
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
TenX saw slight pump earlier which will give relief to many people those were looking for something like this. At the same time what is strange almost half of the world population can't access their cards whenever these will be ready. Among illegible countries three big markets are out which means lost of revenue and growing opportunity.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Price is looking attractive although there is no big volume but it showing green signal maybe somebody is trying to offload his bag with trick. Anybody knows what is the reason why it rising without any good news?
We are issuing a new ERC-20 rewards token called the TenX token to eligible members of the TenX community.
The TenX token is a ERC-20 rewards token on Ethereum with features of ERC-1462. Depending on factors such as TenX Pte Ltd’s earnings, financial position, cash flow, capital needs and general business condition, rewards on the TenX token may be paid in the form of a tradeable cryptocurrency (i.e. PAY). An announcement of the amount of rewards to be paid and when such rewards will be paid will be made every quarter.

In the blog article all the details of the operation
https://blog.tenx.tech/en-tenx-rewards-token-faq-3f5a5f6d7848

It's good news UNLESS you live in the following countries:
Afghanistan, China, Crimea Peninsula, Cuba, Eritrea, Gaza Strip, India, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea (the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen.

The KYC verification will make sure no one from the above regions get issued the TenX Tokens or take part in the Rewards program.
The value of the TenX Token is the Rewards Program however the value of the PAY token payouts will be decided by the market and it's rate of possible dilution. At the very least the PAY token should pump before the December 31st snapshot. After that it's anybody's guess.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
I'll have to ask - probably i know the answer will be yes, cause i own the private keys but:

Will the JAXX.io wallet also take part on the Snapshot on 30. December to get the new token?

thx for replies

update: i am regarding to TenX OKR Update Q&A Livestream - 11th December, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6ASsCI-Sc
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
some big news announced for tomorrow. let's see what they have.

What news? What they can provide? One thing that they were must to made is working cards. But Mastercard or Visa want not work with them. SO they will not provide this. In such way they must refund all this raised money (80 mln) to investors.
I think from this money there is little left of the partly due to the strong fall in the cost of cryptocurrencies, partly due to the large expenditure on the maintenance of the project development
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
So the original PAY token is now some "yet to be determined" utility token while the new "TenX Token" will be the rewards token issued to PAY holders in countries on a short list. PAY holders in the USA, China and sanctioned countries are NOT eligible when the TenX Token is issued to KYC approved PAY token holders. THAT'S a whole-lotta Non-eligible PAY holders that just got SCREWED!

We are issuing a new ERC-20 rewards token called the TenX token to eligible members of the TenX community.
The TenX token is a ERC-20 rewards token on Ethereum with features of ERC-1462. Depending on factors such as TenX Pte Ltd’s earnings, financial position, cash flow, capital needs and general business condition, rewards on the TenX token may be paid in the form of a tradeable cryptocurrency (i.e. PAY). An announcement of the amount of rewards to be paid and when such rewards will be paid will be made every quarter.

In the blog article all the details of the operation
https://blog.tenx.tech/en-tenx-rewards-token-faq-3f5a5f6d7848
Activity: 98
Whales are pumping it in order to unload their bags..
So the original PAY token is now some "yet to be determined" utility token while the new "TenX Token" will be the rewards token issued to PAY holders in countries on a short list. PAY holders in the USA, China and sanctioned countries are NOT eligible when the TenX Token is issued to KYC approved PAY token holders. THAT'S a whole-lotta Non-eligible PAY holders that just got SCREWED!

Activity: 98
Meanwhile TenX continues to pump with the FUD. Looks like it was coordinated FUD so that whales could pick up more Pay token. Or just a coordinated pump..
Pages:
Jump to: