Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 17. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
some big news announced for tomorrow. let's see what they have.

What news? What they can provide? One thing that they were must to made is working cards. But Mastercard or Visa want not work with them. SO they will not provide this. In such way they must refund all this raised money (80 mln) to investors.

Are you ok? I've even registered to answer you. Do you know something about the process of issuing cards and how Visa and Master involved in it? Why Crypto.com already have cards? Show us the proof they don't want work with TenX. And forget about refund. they gave you 2 times 5$ tokens, you should got your refund already long time ago)

lol... Are you sure that Crypto.com AKA Monaco have working cards? They are looks such scammers like Centra and TenX and just published few fake videos and photos. They rised money and must provide product. otherwise refund ALL money or seat in prison. thats all.

wow. sorry but I'm 100% sure cause I personally have a Jade Green one. which I ordered on September and on November it was delivered. and it works without any problem so far. it's interesting if major of people really don't believe those videos...

but if you don't believe videos, I'm really wondering how to prove it to you, cause you could say It's photoshop if I send you a screenshot...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

What news? What they can provide? One thing that they were must to made is working cards. But Mastercard or Visa want not work with them. SO they will not provide this. In such way they must refund all this raised money (80 mln) to investors.

Are you ok? I've even registered to answer you. Do you know something about the process of issuing cards and how Visa and Master involved in it? Why Crypto.com already have cards? Show us the proof they don't want work with TenX. And forget about refund. they gave you 2 times 5$ tokens, you should got your refund already long time ago)

lol... Are you sure that Crypto.com AKA Monaco have working cards? They are looks such scammers like Centra and TenX and just published few fake videos and photos. They rised money and must provide product. otherwise refund ALL money or seat in prison. thats all.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

They have a date for when the new cards are going to be issued January first, 2026  Grin
What you say is true about the new card that will be issued in January 2026 if that is true of course it will be a very long wait for sure but to be clearer we continue to follow the news there
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
They didnt provide promised product (cards). I thinks they expect the same as Centra - prison. Their CEO was in another one pyramid scheme:

https://breakermag.com/new-video-appears-to-link-tenx-president-to-lyoness-pyramid-scheme/

Come on, that's sooooo old. It's boring that this pops up every few months. You don't have to buy PAY if you don't want to.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

They have a date for when the new cards are going to be issued January first, 2026  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
They didnt provide promised product (cards). I thinks they expect the same as Centra - prison. Their CEO was in another one pyramid scheme:

https://breakermag.com/new-video-appears-to-link-tenx-president-to-lyoness-pyramid-scheme/

That is enough to make panic current holders who are waiting for bounce back of this project. I also agreed with you it seems this will be treated same like Centra even they were most advanced as compare with Tenx so let's see what happen next.

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Yes, TenX has problems with deadlines. This is normal for IT. But the project will be great. Be patient...

How it could be normal when all investors are in problems only inside people made profit because they knew the ability of the team and it won't happen in near future what they were claiming on that time. At this point people have no choice left how to make safe exit so they have to wait for the right time.

Investors and speculators are two different concepts. Investors are patient and successful over long periods of time. Speculators almost always fail when they try to earn income in short periods of time.
All this is especially pronounced in the nascent industry.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, perfect joke Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Yes, TenX has problems with deadlines. This is normal for IT. But the project will be great. Be patient...
Some people still didnt realize that TenX is a scam!!! Grin Grin
Look at volume today Grin Grin, on some of the eminent exchanges in the world (Latoken, Cashierest what??? Grin Grin Grin, etc, etc....)
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

How is blockchain transforming business transactions? Our Head of Technology Tinku Gupta explores “The Token Economy” with socios's Alex Dreyfus, smart valor's Olga Feldmeier and tenx wallet's Julian Hosp at the Forbes Asia Forum - Decrypting Blockchain for Business https://twitter.com/SGX/status/1069852061058031618
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
TenX OKR Update Q&A Livestream - 11th December, 2018

Hey community, we've got a Q&A livestream with Julian on Tuesday 11th December to discuss OKR's and updates relating to such topics as:

- Card Status

- Token Status

- COMIT Status

- Financial License Status

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/9z20pd/tenx_okr_update_qa_livestream_11th_december_2018/
1ce
Activity: 211
You have no idea what you are talking about. Being investor in a shit coin like tenx is not good. Lets look at the tenx history, to those people who believe in tenx and their vision from the beginning, they did not sell the coin all time high at $5.33 while the speculator did opposite of that and sold it and made 5x~6x their money. So who is the stupid one?

Tenx especially Julian MISLEAD people from the beginning and this created lack of respect/distrust  from the community. I understand that there is going to be numerous of set back but it doesn't give tenx license to lied to people about it. I realized that "lied" is strong word but it is true.

Okay! Re-read your comment in 2021/2022.
Merit: 250

How it could be normal when all investors are in problems only inside people made profit because they knew the ability of the team and it won't happen in near future what they were claiming on that time. At this point people have no choice left how to make safe exit so they have to wait for the right time.

In my opinion it is too late to sell tenx b/c you are losing more than 75% of your original value, might as well just wait for the market to recover. Even shit coin value will go up in the future. Your goal is to get back original money back. That is really sad statement, even after nearly 1.5 years, it keep going down. But there is one bright spot, I do NOT think tenx is scam but incompetent one 
Merit: 250

Investors and speculators are two different concepts. Investors are patient and successful over long periods of time. Speculators almost always fail when they try to earn income in short periods of time.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Being investor in a shit coin like tenx is not good. Lets look at the tenx history, to those people who believe in tenx and their vision from the beginning, they did not sell the coin all time high at $5.33 while the speculator did opposite of that and sold it and made 5x~6x their money. So who is the stupid one?

Tenx especially Julian MISLEAD people from the beginning and this created lack of respect/distrust  from the community. I understand that there is going to be numerous of set back but it doesn't give tenx license to lied to people about it. I realized that "lied" is strong word but it is true.

1ce
Activity: 211

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: