Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 163. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Did I miss something or why goes tenx down today?
Strange orders on bittrex come and leave for seconds...
I just want to understand what happens here.

Probably due to the visa news.

What visa news?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Chance to buy more...think more long term in every investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Slack scam is going on. I just fell in it.
Be aware of the slack reminder: the last one was about an airdrop from a website called "tenxpay.io". I really don't know what passed in my mind when i decided to write my pk and I lost all my money and some of friends. All my funds robbed from this piece of shit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2268751eafc860781074d25f4bd10ded480310b9 .
I know I was so an idiot. I feel so bad for it and even more for not being able to do anything. I hope my bad story will be useful for anyone here he's reading: never give away your private key.
Now, I am gonna be honest: i just wrote this post to beg for help. This is my new eth account 0x0924F9104F7f2654DE6BbCEF5AFf24A7A4E4407C ; if you wanna help me, just tip.
Thanks if you do.

That's the account I got robbed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x7cac1d0abfbc37d0ae2446dc94dfe28b6e3afd96 ; Lost ETH, ZRX, PAY, DNT, SNT - 4500$ ca. value.
Sorry to hear that bro. Exspensive lesson you have learned there. Never click links that lead to a login screen. Everyone should ditch slack its far too easy for ppl to get scammex by notif emails on there.

I really can't believe what I've done. It was so clear it was a scam. Maybe my mind were somewhere else. Sure I have learned. Forever.
Your not the 1st and you wont be the last buddy. Everyone here has to be on their toes so many ppl trying to get their hands on ppls money its sickening. Trust me you wont fall for it twice. I was robbed back in 2014 to the tune of £2800 by a hacked forum memeber who was trusted. Safe to say i have been extra cautious ever since. Chin up mate and move on.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Be aware of the slack reminder: the last one was about an airdrop from a website called "tenxpay.io". I really don't know what passed in my mind when i decided to write my pk and I lost all my money and some of friends. All my funds robbed from this piece of shit: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2268751eafc860781074d25f4bd10ded480310b9 .
I know I was so an idiot. I feel so bad for it and even more for not being able to do anything. I hope my bad story will be useful for anyone here he's reading: never give away your private key.
Now, I am gonna be honest: i just wrote this post to beg for help. This is my new eth account 0x0924F9104F7f2654DE6BbCEF5AFf24A7A4E4407C ; if you wanna help me, just tip.
Thanks if you do.

That's the account I got robbed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x7cac1d0abfbc37d0ae2446dc94dfe28b6e3afd96 ; Lost ETH, ZRX, PAY, DNT, SNT - 4500$ ca. value.
Sorry to hear that bro. Exspensive lesson you have learned there. Never click links that lead to a login screen. Everyone should ditch slack its far too easy for ppl to get scammex by notif emails on there.

I really can't believe what I've done. It was so clear it was a scam. Maybe my mind were somewhere else. Sure I have learned. Forever.
Activity: 210
Thanks if you do.

Sorry to hear that bro. Exspensive lesson you have learned there. Never click links that lead to a login screen and enter your data :/. Everyone should ditch slack its far too easy for ppl to get scammed by notif emails on there.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Ive already installed the Iphone app yesterday.
It seems to work as intended, but it shows me a wrong exchange course. It says my btc is worth 6700EUR~ - would be great but its wrong.
I guess the still have some troubles, but yes the got the app out at the end of August, just like they promised.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
for how long will slack being offline??? " Offline for maintenance-

This app is undergoing maintenance right now. " i am trying to open it since more than 12 hours.....

Probably they open it today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
for how long will slack being offline??? " Offline for maintenance-

This app is undergoing maintenance right now. " i am trying to open it since more than 12 hours.....
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
TenX has made alot of gain from the looks of it, they have a useful concept for the future, anyone care to tell the ico price?

it was 1 dollar  coin if memory serves me right .Love the idea of coin but missed the ICO it sold out in a hour .Have doubts now so much competition now and i have ???over divided being paid .Not buying at 4  waiting to see how the divided pans out first
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
[...] you have to move your eth and pay out of exhanges and into wallet? Thanks.

The snapshot for this airdrop is dated somewhere in July 2017 so moving funds won't make any difference anymore. Also, some thresholds apply. Google is your friend.

iirc it was actually Aug 18th , but yes moving funds is now irrelevant. You just need more than 0.01 ETH and less than 3000 ETH so qualify (basically trying to prevent whales and dust accounts to claim)

TenX has made alot of gain from the looks of it, they have a useful concept for the future, anyone care to tell the ico price?

I believe it was around roughly 30k sats, so its up from there. But has a long way to go IMO
Activity: 162
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
it looks like MalReynolds and others invested heavily in monacao and... and its gone  Grin

Is the TENX coin the Apple App Store ?

Yes but it looks like you cant sign up with a US phone number?

Oh ok, yes this is because of SEC rules. I wish the SEC would alter rules for the next few years it halts innovation.

Other countries surpass us because they do not have so many regulations.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
it looks like MalReynolds and others invested heavily in monacao and... and its gone  Grin

Is the TENX coin the Apple App Store ?

Yes but it looks like you cant sign up with a US phone number?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
it looks like MalReynolds and others invested heavily in monacao and... and its gone  Grin
This thread should not allow MCO spam!!!  Angry

Tenx is the best ever and long you will see it!  You can not compare Mco and Tenx projects,because Tenx has the dev better and has the best product!
By December we expect to get at least 15 $  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Really Explain please specifics
Why do you post about MCO here?
Anyway its crashing so hard now that it doesn't matter.

Isn't Ten X doing the same thing as MONACO
I don't get it what is all the hype with TENX isn't TenX the same as Monaco in the development stage ?

Jump to: