Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 164. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Why do you post about MCO here?
Anyway its crashing so hard now that it doesn't matter.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
[...] you have to move your eth and pay out of exhanges and into wallet? Thanks.

The snapshot for this airdrop is dated somewhere in July 2017 so moving funds won't make any difference anymore. Also, some thresholds apply. Google is your friend.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone,

I read on twitter or tenxpay.io that you can get free tenx via airdrop if you have ETH or Pay. Is this true? if so you have to move your eth and pay out of exhanges and into wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This thread should not allow MCO spam!!!  Angry

Tenx is the best ever and long you will see it!  You can not compare Mco and Tenx projects,because Tenx has the dev better and has the best product!
By December we expect to get at least 15 $  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
someone will be very happy when the card arrives.... cant wait to smash my bank:D
Activity: 182
is there any way to deposit something different than btc? btc transfers are pain in the ass recently.

btw why monaco spaming in here?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Congratulation, guys!
Very interesting and challenging idea with great potential!
Have you already finished the ICO? How much did you manage to raise?
Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you

At the moment you can store your PAY on a erc20 wallet like mew (myetherwallet), there you recieve your 0.5% reward when TenX starting the payout.
Soon can you store your PAY in the TenX Wallet.

So I can send it directly to MyEtherWallet same way I would send ethereum?
Yes man, you can send directly, but you need to manually add the Pay token to your MEW client so that you can see your balance.
where I can obtain that card pls?
on their website is not much, or it's only for ICO participants?

You can use the webapp https://webapp.tenx.tech
or a mobile phone app to order the card.
And no it's not only for ico paricipants.

thanks, missed that one
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

You can use the webapp https://webapp.tenx.tech
or a mobile phone app to order the card.
And no it's not only for ico paricipants.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you

At the moment you can store your PAY on a erc20 wallet like mew (myetherwallet), there you recieve your 0.5% reward when TenX starting the payout.

Yes same way, send it on your MEW Adress.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
will i be able to use it without the actual plastic? internet purchases and such... ?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
From the Reddit thread I understand that the iOS wallet is still a bit buggy. That will improve soon, I think.
Activity: 308
I wish I could download the app, it says it's full right now. I guess all the membership space is taken for now?? And I think there is a long waiting list for getting the card, except for those who got into the ICO of course.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Anyone else feel the app is really buggy? I just dled the IOS version.

I feel it is slighty buggy as well, perhaps thats why they havent announced it yet  Grin ? Also I originally put in BTC for wallet but when I tried to switch to ETH it still had BTC as

the go to wallet. So it appears they have a few kinks to work out, and thats probably what they are doing right now. Looking forward to hearing the announcement, should be

soon perhaps within the week!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Anyone else feel the app is really buggy? I just dled the IOS version.
Activity: 214
Merit: 116
Why so serious?

Thank you

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Sorry if it's been already asked, but is the card already orderable in eu?

Yes you can order a card now through the Android app or the Web app. The iOS app will be released in ~2 days according to the Q&A session that was done earlier today.
Just waiting for my card mate, cant wait to get it, this is the start of the rise of Tenx, I'm glad to be on board in this wonderful project. Like have a master card, on 1979! Large stake of mine is on holding of Tenx., but still scalping everyday. Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
wallet for ios is released guys, check this screenshot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135660.new#new

news is not yet released but will come for sure!! Smiley
Jump to: