Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 208. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Someone just posted in chat that Vitalk is not invested in Tenx. These liars I am selling my investment. http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really

This is true news .. Vitalik not invested in teNx .. they are tons of Eth token ico going I don't think he will invest in everyone..
More dump ahead guys still 105 million coins to dump..
Price will be going 10K -8k coming days .. ●♤■♧
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
getting tired of cryptos its bunch of bull. Author is not fud its confirmed on reddit that Vitalik is not invested in Tenx. https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6lwej5/vitalik_invested_in_tenx/ Why don't you all tweet Vitalik and ask himself if you think its all fuddy duddy.
Vitalik will never be invested in the project such as tenx, even tezos project. Those being frustrated caused by the fact that vitalik is not interested in this one. ethereum still need a lot of the development and why is investing in this one as an asset of ethereum?
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
getting tired of cryptos its bunch of bull. Author is not fud its confirmed on reddit that Vitalik is not invested in Tenx. https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6lwej5/vitalik_invested_in_tenx/ Why don't you all tweet Vitalik and ask himself if you think its all fuddy duddy.
so what is the truth? vital I'm not invested in Tenx ? so team is lying or may be we get wrong information from tenx team ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It's not only Tenx price drop , all coin is drop right now, don't complaint it and it's won't help for tenx project
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
all these eth icos going to shit straight after ico is over.
amazing smh

Because market went all down, all market not only ETH and assets.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
all these eth icos going to shit straight after ico is over.
amazing smh
Someone just posted in chat that Vitalk is not invested in Tenx. These liars I am selling my investment. http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really

Why shall Vitalik invest in TenX project? The project is not unique and there are tons of similar projects out there. They basically cause FUD with these type of articles and news.

I consider TENX unique from similar projects.
Is clear the author of this website objective is to create FUD http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/08/tenx-plunges-97-80-around-1 everybody knew HITBTC price was unreal.

I don't see the name of the author or any name at all in the website. His only form of contact is this [email protected]

The TENX.tech website clearly graphically tells you that Vitalik Buterin is a investor through the Fenbushi Venture Fund, doesn't mean Vitalik directly invested. Investment of Fenbushi Venture Fund is still a big thing. Also what is the name of the author of that article? I can't find it anywhere in that article, how do we know that news site is a reliable source? What if the author of the article is the one that is lying and never personally interviewed Vitalik.
Activity: 60
Miss the $0.52 lowest point to buy  Sad
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

People didn't believe me that tenx will hit $.5. I think it looks like it find the bottom. Enjoy the ride

It is Scammy  project looking like ..  people bought at hyip now holding ..
Metal coin has better future that tenX ..  Still 105 million  coins to dump ..
Price will go 10k or below .. keep watching guys

I was watching closely on bittrex  this coin has fake volume.. tenx team want to dump their remaining coins ..
Price will drop to 10k or below .. mark it

Metal better future than TENX? I just don't see merchants putting signs outside "METAL ACCEPTED HERE" I don't see it sorry, while VISA/MASTERCARD is accepted everywhere in the entire world. TENX team does not SELL Coins, stop spreading FUD.

You will get the answer soon .. keep watching  your coins ..  Cheesy LOL

You don't know how else to FUD, don't you. Just give up.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

People didn't believe me that tenx will hit $.5. I think it looks like it find the bottom. Enjoy the ride

I was watching closely on bittrex  this coin has fake volume.. tenx team want to dump their remaining coins ..

Metal better future than TENX? I just don't see merchants putting signs outside "METAL ACCEPTED HERE" I don't see it sorry, while VISA/MASTERCARD is accepted everywhere in the entire world. TENX team does not SELL Coins, stop spreading FUD.

You will get the answer soon .. keep watching  your coins ..  Cheesy LOL
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here the address of the 100 Million PAY tokens the team owns. They haven't moved a single PAY token, now Stop your nonsense FUD. https://etherscan.io/token/0xB97048628DB6B661D4C2aA833e95Dbe1A905B280?a=0x185f19B43d818E10a31BE68f445ef8EDCB8AFB83

Also I just don't see merchants with signs outside saying "we accept metal" when VISA/MASTERCARD are accepted worldwide. I just don't see it. So i don't see that "better" future, all the contrary.
All the FUDders, the team haven't sold any tokens, total supply is 205 million and circulating 105 million, which mean 100 million are held and won't move. STop your FUD. 
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
i forgot, what was the ico price ? I tthink its 420 pay for 1 eth right ?

yes
Activity: 56
Price is kept artificially low: a lot of buying higher, immediately selling lower going on. Annoying. It seems these "traders" don't want to make money (at first).

A scamming or dumping party would act differently, they would let the price rise, sell high, maybe even use their ETH or other resources to pump the price first. Not dumping first and taking losses.

Whoever they may be, don't let them scare you. HODL.
If they succeed with their strategy, use them, accumulate lower.
This is a good coin, and whether this is competition or coordinated trading for lower entrance - they know this is a good investment too, or they wouldn't bother doing this exhausting trading op.

Yes exactly what I reported a couple of days ago. Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it.

Precisely. And I noticed the giant sell walls on the way up too. I logged their positions. They were moving against the price, not a way to make profit. It seems that they split them half and spread them out for now, to apply constant pressure.

I interpret this as an overwhelming GO for general investment in PAY. Pick your timing or HODL.

The TenX product is finished and shipping. The software is ready on Android, soon on iOS. You can find Youtube videos of the team using the card internationally. I hope the next batch of cards is ready soon, I am eager to use it. The rates are way better than those of any bank in my country. A suppressed PAY price doesn't matter for this in any way. This could be a great way to increase crypto adoption. And they have future plans too, it doesn't seem that they would stop after those cards are shipped.
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was watching closely on bittrex  this coin has fake volume.. tenx team want to dump their remaining coins ..

Activity: 17
Price is kept artificially low: a lot of buying higher, immediately selling lower going on. Annoying. It seems these "traders" don't want to make money (at first).

A scamming or dumping party would act differently, they would let the price rise, sell high, maybe even use their ETH or other resources to pump the price first. Not dumping first and taking losses.

Whoever they may be, don't let them scare you. HODL.
If they succeed with their strategy, use them, accumulate lower.
This is a good coin, and whether this is competition or coordinated trading for lower entrance - they know this is a good investment too, or they wouldn't bother doing this exhausting trading op.

Yes exactly what I reported a couple of days ago. Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My Tenx Card is coming , i see the email from Tenx Team  Cool

Whats the timeline for all cards being sent? So far its only a select few right and they are doing it in batches?
Jump to: