Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 207. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the roadmap for this coin?

Is the app going to be released before the end of August?

When  cards will be released?

Android app is already released and working, I tested it with loading a little bit of BTC. The roadmap says iOS release will be end of July. If you are an iOS user, it seems you have to be patient for now.
Cards seem to be already shipping, I cannot order mine because of too many orders on backlog. I have to be patient to, I regrettably missed the ICO. Virtual cards are being tested, but I don't know more about that. The team needs its time to finish all these things correctly, I'm ok with that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
This message is for the TenX team.

Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

If world economic forum is predicting that 10% of global GDP ($7.8 trillion in today's money) will be on blockchain within 10 years and, if TenX and COMIT are the fabric connecting blockchains and providing payments, then I think it's important to carefully answer these questions as openly and clearly as possible, so that every single person can decide whether PAY is a good opportunity before them.

10 questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andriod/iOS app for making payments where Visa/Mastercard is accepted?  Can the app be used on its own for such purchases?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT charges no commissions, how can this be?  If it works like you say it does, then it seems a tiny fee like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  People the world over start paying and receiving payment directly in cryptocurrency.  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held or do they become worthless at this point?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

7. Does the TenX wallet actually hold the private keys or are they stored on your servers?

8. When making a Visa/Mastercard transaction does the TenX wallet interact with the payment terminal using NFC and send TenX card details propagating back trough the payment terminal network, eventually reaching COMIT and then over the internet to the mobile device and finally to the TenX wallet?  If so, that seems to imply that you need to have a working internet connection on your mobile device in order to pay with TenX, which is fine.  Just want to understand in simple terms how it works.

9. Will TenX be making partnerships, deals and acquisitions with/of other payment processors and competitors?  If so, would PAY holders, either directly or indirectly, benefit from such strategic deals?

10.  Are other payment systems able to leverage COMIT?  If so, what benefit would TenX PAY holder have?  If this is the case, what would serve to protect PAY holder investment from being undercut by other competitors riding on top of COMIT?

OK, so it was slightly more than 10 questions because I snuck in subquestions.

My decision whether to buy PAY as soon as it's on exchanges will be largely impacted on your answers.

Thanks.

Anyone from TenX team ever going to answer this?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
When will new cards be available?  Why soo slowwww?
I think a good price to join in this coin should be between 0,3$ - 0,4$.

This price is too high for a coin that have not utility right now

The coin already has utility. The first payment will be small, but should be announced soon.

Which utilities does it have? it doesn't have a wallet right now!!!!

It's an ERC20 token, use myetherwallet.com or similar. Lots of wallets for PAY out there.

TenX software can hold BTC right now, ETH, Dash & ICN for testing. It doesn't utilize the PAY token for payment at the moment, it's not meant that way.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon

The coin already has utility. The first payment will be small, but should be announced soon.

Which utilities does it have? it doesn't have a wallet right now!!!!

What is the roadmap for this coin?

Is the app going to be released before the end of August?

When  cards will be released?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like there's a directed attack against TenX?

Keeping of the low price, initial whale dumps + all the "FUD" lers and bullshitters  that come here,  to claim lies and spread fear to investors / traders?

Yes, I do feel that way as well.

Those strategies are always used in unison and force. I would guess that this is done by a competitor to lower market cap and reputation because there are serious financial resources involved in the market manipulation. Disclaimer: this is just my guess for peace of mind and I don't want to throw specific accusations around.

But I am not worried about TenX.
Worst case: they get their future funding outside of the crypto world, they had done so in the years leading up to the ICO. Their first product is finished, here to stay and will benefit a lot of crypto users nontheless. PAY tokens get enough investment return (volume share payment) from the real economy, regardless of ETH or PAY price or TenX marketcap. PAY is a good investment in my opinion (as long as the Ethereum network doesn't go completely extinct), and TenX will continue to provide products for facilitating the mass adoption of crypto currencies.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like there's a directed attack against TenX?

Keeping of the low price, initial whale dumps + all the "FUD" lers and bullshitters  that come here,  to claim lies and spread fear to investors / traders?
Does anyone in Monaco ??
Looks good with low supply ..

No, I can't find enough information about their (working and shipping?) product to trust them. Time will tell. Right now TenX is a better investment for me, despite the higher cap. A lot of info and a communicative and engaged team.
But do your own research, I am not your financial advisor. Low caps could mean higher gains, if they make it. Keep your risk/reward ratio in mind. I wish you all the best.
Looking good project but still undervalued ..
Let's see the where price goes more down or up to 100k ..
All the best TenX..
How is Tenx different from a wirex card?
I have been using the wirex card for a while and is happy with their services.
Give me a reason to switch. Wink

TenX offers more currencies (for testers at the moment), and with COMIT network they will be a swiss army knife for crypto payment. I didn't compare payment rates in details, so I don't know what Wirex charges in comparison, but TenX charges nothing on the customer side, just standard fees on the retailer side (like any card).

I also don't know when Wirex is converting your coins, there are conflicting infos on their website. Maybe you can tell me. TenX keeps your cryptos until payment, which is perfect.

Not able to beat TenX in any way in my opinion, but Wirex seems to be an ok competitor. You can switch anytime, no hurries. They won't go away.
Activity: 167
Does anyone in Monaco ??
Looks good with low supply ..
I have  made a table to compare tenx ico with a startup https://www.evoinvestor.com/startup-vs-ico-revolut-vs-tenx/ in short the valuation of tenx should be 10x less in my opinion

Where we can buy revolut ?? Is there any ico or trading on exchnages ??

Don't bother. This investment table is comparing apples and oranges. Revolut is a standard debit card and is competing with VISA and Mastercard, not TenX. That's why they are not gaining ground. They have no coins or tokens either, of course.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
All the best TenX..
How is Tenx different from a wirex card?
I have been using the wirex card for a while and is happy with their services.
Give me a reason to switch. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Someone just posted in chat that Vitalk is not invested in Tenx. These liars I am selling my investment. http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really
Why shall Vitalik invest in TenX project? The project is not unique and there are tons of similar projects out there. They basically cause FUD with these type of articles and news.
Well his decision, he probably know something we do not know.
all these eth icos going to shit straight after ico is over.
amazing smh
Problem is not in projects, investors are responsible for this situation. I'm not sure why people investing in something if they are not completely sure they are doing right thing? There is nothing more stupid than selling under ICO price. Also i must say fuders doing great job in creating confusion. BTC has major impact, and this is clear when you look at exchanges.
All the best TenX..
Yes undervalued, after this situation with BTC settles down, things will change.
I have  made a table to compare tenx ico with a startup https://www.evoinvestor.com/startup-vs-ico-revolut-vs-tenx/ in short the valuation of tenx should be 10x less in my opinion

Where we can buy revolut ?? Is there any ico or trading on exchnages ??
Looking good project same as Monaco tokens .. Difference of quantity ...
All the best TenX..

1 MCO= 0.86$ with 9.8Miln current supply..

1 TenX = 0.69$ with 104 million current supply ..
Activity: 2
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Someone just posted in chat that Vitalk is not invested in Tenx. These liars I am selling my investment. http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really

This is true news .. Vitalik not invested in teNx .. they are tons of Eth token ico going I don't think he will invest in everyone..
More dump ahead guys still 105 million coins to dump..
Price will be going 10K -8k coming days .. ●♤■♧

he did invested through Fenbushi. Found it, Julian clarified that in a post in medium a while ago. The source of that news website are just FUDnews released just before ICO. Another failed attempt to cause FUD? what will come next? Gotta be creative this time.

"Why is Vitalik Buterin listed as an investor?
If you don’t know Vitalik Buterin in the blockchain world you must have not read any news about that industry — ever. Most people connect Vitalik to being the co-founder of Ethereum (www.ethereum.org ), few people know that he is also an avid investor through his fund Fenbushi, where he is a founding partner: www.fenbushi.vc We first met Vitalik around a year ago, when he moved to Singapore and both he and TenX used SGInnovate as a co-working space (www.sginnovate.com ). He also became one of our early card users and gave us invaluable feedback on COMIT (www.comit.network ). When TenX was doing the seed round investment in March 2017, we were introduced to his partner Bo Shen from Fenbushi. Fenbushi became the lead investor in this round and since both Bo and Vitalik are the fund’s main partners it was natural to list them on our website. The only ones who ever had a problem with that were the people watching from the outside and not Vitalik or Bo."

https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/reflecting-on-a-highly-successful-tenx-tokensale-b2705d593f1a
Jump to: