Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 209. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
When releases the IOS App? Or how can i order a tenx card without a android phone?
Activity: 19
My Tenx Card is coming , i see the email from Tenx Team  Cool
Activity: 56
Price is kept artificially low: a lot of buying higher, immediately selling lower going on. Annoying. It seems these "traders" don't want to make money (at first).

A scamming or dumping party would act differently, they would let the price rise, sell high, maybe even use their ETH or other resources to pump the price first. Not dumping first and taking losses.

Whoever they may be, don't let them scare you. HODL.
If they succeed with their strategy, use them, accumulate lower.
This is a good coin, and whether this is competition or coordinated trading for lower entrance - they know this is a good investment too, or they wouldn't bother doing this exhausting trading op.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
This project is good, support it.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I bought 47K Pay in total thanks to this drop, I'm planning to keep accumulating.

Regret more drop ahead ..around 10k for sure
Miss the $0.52 lowest point to buy  Sad
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

People didn't believe me that tenx will hit $.5. I think it looks like it find the bottom. Enjoy the ride

It is Scammy  project looking like ..  people bought at hyip now holding ..
Metal coin has better future that tenX ..  Still 105 million  coins to dump ..
Price will go 10k or below .. keep watching guys

I was watching closely on bittrex  this coin has fake volume.. tenx team want to dump their remaining coins ..
Price will drop to 10k or below .. mark it
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Miss the $0.52 lowest point to buy  Sad
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

People didn't believe me that tenx will hit $.5. I think it looks like it find the bottom. Enjoy the ride
Activity: 48
Man, all the non-believers are probably sad they sold low. I feel it's possible for 1$ soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I bought 47K Pay in total thanks to this drop, I'm planning to keep accumulating.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Miss the $0.52 lowest point to buy  Sad
But got in $0.68
only small investment
Buy and forget
See you next year!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
when remaining 105 million dump on market

But that long time ahead from now, right?
I think when remaining 105 million dump on market price will reach 10K or 5k satosi ..
Hope will see good pump before dump to it
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Nice number, but it's all hard going and very doubtful.

Wait, are you saying it's unreasonable to expect this coin to jump from $0.7 to $150? Why? Seems perfectly normal in degensp in cryptospace. Just HODL and MOON, also please join Pajeet Pump Group, for hourly 10x profitz.

Nobody knows how much will be this tomorrow or in a year...no you and not nobody. In crypto anything could happen this can be in one month $100 or $0,1...Nobody knows but i guess will be $15 soon
I just buy some pay and i think i keep it 6 months until they really lauchn credit card etc and after i will see   Cheesy

They already launch a card, you can order it right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I just buy some pay and i think i keep it 6 months until they really lauchn credit card etc and after i will see   Cheesy
Considering that everybody here is care most about PAY token price... can anyone tell the difference between Xapo and TenX debit cards?

well...
xapo is longer on the market, it has already working web-version and the fees (including FX fee) are much higher than TenX offer

Moreover, TenX has BIG plans for expansion and adding more crypto-currencies for withdrawal, it also has money (thanks for ICO) to implement all that in reality.

So for now TenX has potential, but a lot depends on the team and what they will do with the money.

For regular customer, currently, TenX has only one advantage - lower fees

lower fees? You mean non existent fees. There are no fees for buyers. Even for foreign currencies are 0% commission. Merchants sellers are the ones that pay 1.5-3% to TENX, buying items with TENX card is free of charge, 0%.
Activity: 700
I believe PAY will do better if august BTC fork goes well. If not- we all are scr... Grin. Few more weeks and we will see.

Market is in the scare. Scare is spreading.

Panic sell, good buy Grin

TenX has always performed far better than others.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I believe PAY will do better if august BTC fork goes well. If not- we all are scr... Grin. Few more weeks and we will see.

Panic sell, good buy Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 606
real diffusion of the card will make pay tokens very precious.

immediate possibility to spend the crypto will be really a likker features of these new cards.

and holding tokens to get a % of the fees is very  attractive too
Jump to: