Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 211. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I've been monitoring this coin for the past 3 days. The only reason this coin hasn't skyrocketed is because someone or someones are selling at bid price every time there is a small increase in price. They lose money to keep the price low.

If there was a natural sell wall because the coin is overbought the price would have stayed the same because you just don't sell cheap to lose money, you try to get the max out of your coins. Someone selling 0.000005 lower than last ask prince is someone trying to lower the price artificially.

Either they do this to buy cheaper later or they do it to sabotage the coin. I don't think they can do that much longer though. But that is the problem with cheap coins, it is easy to manipulate the price.

On the good side though, in a month or two when this product is fully active and available the demand will raise and no sell wall will stop it. Remember this is a finished product at a prototype stage not just a whitepaper.

Ingore FUD trolls. Probably same assholes trying to lower the price.

The only thing they are achieving with this is to distribute PAY really nice.   
have you looked around it's been a god damn blood bath in the crypto markets, Wall Street is moving out

Look at this shit...

Those are from 1 minute ago, you see those all the time...you just have to look for a couple of minutes the history log.

IT BOT SCAM BITTREX THAT ALL!

This coin tend towards SCAM . . Still 105 million coins to dump ...
Price will go 10k or 5k soon later .. keep watching

Ur username says it all. This guy is trying to manipulate.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I don't think it's worth holding PAY because of the rewards:

PAY will be dumped even harder when people realize how "much" they'll actually get from the rewards:

In the roadmap of the whitepaper they forecast $1 billion transaction volume for the whole year of 2018.

So:

$1 B expected transaction volume for 2018

0.5 % goes to token holders

205,218,255.948577763364408207 tokens minted

$1,000,000.000 * 0.5% / 205,218,255.948577763364408207 = $0.0244 reward per PAY token for the whole year of 2018.

That's a good point. Don't want to spread FUD here but can someone explain to me why this coin is expected to have any real value when the reward is so low?
0.0244$ per PAY token for a 0.66$ coin (current market price now)  per year is too damn low in my opinion.
No wonder is getting dump like crazy.
Maybe someone can convince me otherwise and have some reasonable explanation other than hype to elaborate with facts that Tenx has more value than 0.30$-0.40$ right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
if you compare this to MCO this is the real deal where you have MCO other hand complete scam but not this.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I've been monitoring this coin for the past 3 days. The only reason this coin hasn't skyrocketed is because someone or someones are selling at bid price every time there is a small increase in price. They lose money to keep the price low.

If there was a natural sell wall because the coin is overbought the price would have stayed the same because you just don't sell cheap to lose money, you try to get the max out of your coins. Someone selling 0.000005 lower than last ask prince is someone trying to lower the price artificially.

Either they do this to buy cheaper later or they do it to sabotage the coin. I don't think they can do that much longer though. But that is the problem with cheap coins, it is easy to manipulate the price.

On the good side though, in a month or two when this product is fully active and available the demand will raise and no sell wall will stop it. Remember this is a finished product at a prototype stage not just a whitepaper.

have you looked around it's been a god damn blood bath in the crypto markets, Wall Street is moving out

Look at this shit...

Those are from 1 minute ago, you see those all the time...you just have to look for a couple of minutes the history log.

This coin tend towards SCAM . . Still 105 million coins to dump ...
Price will go 10k or 5k soon later .. keep watching
Activity: 239
Merit: 250

Look at this shit...

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This coinis very interesting because th project sold out during pre-sale and the irony is that with all the huge interest some people are now selling their tokens far below the ICO price
Activity: 17

Look at this shit...

http://imgur.com/a/f4h0s

http://imgur.com/a/YMIVI

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
This project will be top 4th in coinmarketcap without a doubt, wait and see!
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
i forgot, what was the ico price ? I tthink its 420 pay for 1 eth right ?

Yes
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i forgot, what was the ico price ? I tthink its 420 pay for 1 eth right ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
great coin, whit great future
Activity: 17

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I sold the PAY I bought a few days ago, just yesterday at a small loss. Sure, they might change the world in a few years. If you want to make faster money look into Veritsaeum, Litecoin, and Populous. I'm poor and want to make some money sooner than later, so I took the loss and got more Veri, which is making deals with big stock exchanges. I think TenX is great and all, but TBH, my real goal is to make some money. I can't invest in every company with a cool idea, plus they have tons of money now. p.s. does everyone need to say 'hodl'? It sounds cute and fun and all, but this new gay, childish, trendy slang-talk just makes people hate and disrespect the cryptocurrency community even more. p.p.s. guard your sheckels, and don't think you can easily outsmart a jew when it comes to money.
I'm hodling Smiley
Activity: 11
I sold the PAY I bought a few days ago, just yesterday at a small loss. Sure, they might change the world in a few years. If you want to make faster money look into Veritsaeum, Litecoin, and Populous. I'm poor and want to make some money sooner than later, so I took the loss and got more Veri, which is making deals with big stock exchanges. I think TenX is great and all, but TBH, my real goal is to make some money. I can't invest in every company with a cool idea, plus they have tons of money now. p.s. does everyone need to say 'hodl'? It sounds cute and fun and all, but this new gay, childish, trendy slang-talk just makes people hate and disrespect the cryptocurrency community even more. p.p.s. guard your sheckels, and don't think you can easily outsmart a jew when it comes to money.
legendary
waiting with big excitement the massive pump!! I think will go to $15
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
The hype grows strong about every startup with Buterin
legendary
I just told these madaf*** all but they didnot listen.Its gonna go up.I repeat,Its goin to moon this noon

Now its time to go up non stop! Wait for the big announcement,, all those who sold will buy back in panic!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
So unless noobs are going to sell for a loss now, as the price is under ICO there should be not many sellers left and the price trend should reverse.. That is if the alt downtrend slows down or stops.
Jump to: