Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 212. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what happens to the dividend for tokens that are kept in exchanges?

I know the investors will not be able to get the dividend, will tenx team still pay for that or exclude those tokens in exchanges somehow from the 0.5% calculation?

I think this is a good question but it seems that no one knows the answer. Will these .5% be excluded or accumulated somehow?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The indian developer of tenx TUHINA SINGH is my friend and she just told me that there will be a huge increase in price of TENX  so HODL.

If I could only being to describe the amount of pure hate I have towards people in crypto...

Humans are awesome? No...humans are scum. Pure unadulterated deviant scum. If I could punch your teeth in thru this monitor I would.
Same here man, same here. Money brings the worst out of people. Selfishness. Lies. Self-importance. Manipulation. Lack of empathy. Oppression ...
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
WARNING!!! A lot of trolls in this thread!
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The indian developer of tenx TUHINA SINGH is my friend and she just told me that there will be a huge increase in price of TENX  so HODL.

we dont believe scammers like TUHINA SINGH
this only big lie

real price this progect is much less. Price going down 2x in few days and going down hour by hour

Be careful guys this project tends towards SCAM with the launching .. don't buy better to invest on good projects . This is HYPED  by team and all ..
Activity: 173
I don't think it's worth holding PAY because of the rewards:

PAY will be dumped even harder when people realize how "much" they'll actually get from the rewards:

In the roadmap of the whitepaper they forecast $1 billion transaction volume for the whole year of 2018.

So:

$1 B expected transaction volume for 2018

0.5 % goes to token holders

205,218,255.948577763364408207 tokens minted

$1,000,000.000 * 0.5% / 205,218,255.948577763364408207 = $0.0244 reward per PAY token for the whole year of 2018.

That's a letdown. I expected to get more dividend.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

we dont believe scammers like TUHINA SINGH
this only big lie

real price this progect is much less. Price going down 2x in few days and going down hour by hour
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
wow did we get ripped off with this piece of junk.
i knew the market was going down.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Thanks for the insight information. These people here show too much hatred because they were unable to flip for a profit quick. They are the real scums, crying like a baby. You know after all, investing is for adults.

BTW here is Tuhina Singh info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/singhtuhina/

and how does this confirm at all that she said that?... and further, how would she know?...

God damn I'm so pissed that hopium ruined the logic in this market but I guess all one has to do is adjust their strategy to keep in mind how irrational all these noobs are.

Where's the video evidence or some dig-signed article?...

I have no doubt that when the bull resumes PAY will be 5x'ing, but it doesn't matter, the project has some ground yet to cover.

Just quit buying into the BS pump talk Case in Point the post above where that dude got so freaking ripped puffing hopium that he thought the downtrend was ending in a few hours....

I know that post-count doesn't mean crap in terms of knowledge/experience but come on, it seems with the bull rush there IS a trend starting to appear where the fewer posts, and higher the confidence of the posts, the stupider/noobier the poster and the greater the need to disregard what they're saying

It doesn't matter what she said, all i'm hearing a bunch of cried babies who can't handle a normal market pullback. There was a pullback last summer and it will happen again in the future. In the long run this is very healthy for the market. If you're are in the long run don't sell because we will lose out. I bought a lot of shares this morning at $.6 thanks all the naive investors. I'm planning to buy more if it dips in the $.2-.3 range.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
TenX is just been listed on coinmarketcap . Talk about timing where market is on the downside but I still believe on this project. Hopefully their physical card will be available asap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
The indian developer of tenx TUHINA SINGH is my friend and she just told me that there will be a huge increase in price of TENX  so HODL.
Is that true ? I don't think so , how about if I told you bill gates is my friend uncle , do you believe it or not , talking something like this does not help anything, all in or all out, pretty simple
Activity: 176
I might be an idiot for not understanding this but won't there be endless inflation if people get 0.1 % of what they spend as pay tokens. If I'm not mistaken people don't have to burn their pay tokens to get ether. Correct?
Activity: 211
The indian developer of tenx TUHINA SINGH is my friend and she just told me that there will be a huge increase in price of TENX  so HODL.

Dude please don't spread the things that you can't proove. This is pure speculation and this may create risk for the possible investors.

I personally believe in TenX project, but I'll hold in in long term.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

Thanks for the insight information. These people here show too much hatred because they were unable to flip for a profit quick. They are the real scums, crying like a baby. You know after all, investing is for adults.

and how does this confirm at all that she said that?... and further, how would she know?...

God damn I'm so pissed that hopium ruined the logic in this market but I guess all one has to do is adjust their strategy to keep in mind how irrational all these noobs are.

Where's the video evidence or some dig-signed article?...

I have no doubt that when the bull resumes PAY will be 5x'ing, but it doesn't matter, the project has some ground yet to cover.

Just quit buying into the BS pump talk Case in Point the post above where that dude got so freaking ripped puffing hopium that he thought the downtrend was ending in a few hours....

I know that post-count doesn't mean crap in terms of knowledge/experience but come on, it seems with the bull rush there IS a trend starting to appear where the fewer posts, and higher the confidence of the posts, the stupider/noobier the poster and the greater the need to disregard what they're saying
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

Dont get mad bro that you cant buy it at 50 cents... Find some cheap coin.. Don't FUD here without any reason!!!! We all know you are just mad because you want in for cheap. This is actually getting entertaining.

Get this Mr Expert: The price has been holding steady while the Market went from $99 Bil to $94 Bil, And with Huge whales taking a Dump.
What do you think will happen  when Market goes from $94 Bill to $100 Bill, When whales are out of Steam and Finally it's no longer Red in a couple of hours ?? Exactly!

lel went from a couple of hours to a couple of days eh? I'm sure it'll be over and at $2.50 in a few more hours huh?

God I lost like 5k with PAY although I'm hodling so it's not 'lost' unless in 2 yrs it hasn't broken $1...but still...
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Activity: 113

If I could only being to describe the amount of pure hate I have towards people in crypto...

Humans are awesome? No...humans are scum. Pure unadulterated deviant scum. If I could punch your teeth in thru this monitor I would.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

lol yes for sure she is your friend ! Everybody will believe you !

And what matters ? How should she be able to know this ?
Nobody knows !
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I don't think it's worth holding PAY because of the rewards:

PAY will be dumped even harder when people realize how "much" they'll actually get from the rewards:

In the roadmap of the whitepaper they forecast $1 billion transaction volume for the whole year of 2018.

So:

$1 B expected transaction volume for 2018

0.5 % goes to token holders

205,218,255.948577763364408207 tokens minted

$1,000,000.000 * 0.5% / 205,218,255.948577763364408207 = $0.0244 reward per PAY token for the whole year of 2018.
Activity: 113
My advice. Visit the psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Nice!

Just bought 100K, thanks!
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
both Monaco and TenX have much potential to grow to really important companies with its coins going to 50/100 dollars in near future.

Use your brains invest in both... Grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one! Listen to this guy pajeet, this guy will make you rich.

hahahahahahahh $50, $100

ahahahahahahah the amount of idiots in crypto, such disgusting cesspool of scum....unbelievable.

My advice. Visit the psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Jump to: