Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 220. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
can somebody explain to me what is our advantage over competitors like Monaco,TokenCard, Pluton?

They have working platform already this is first thing to tell. Second thing what can be compared is fees which these are charging less than others and most important you have control over your funds through smart contract. This allows more freedom in this regard as far as I understood from reading about this project.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
can somebody explain to me what is our advantage over competitors like Monaco,TokenCard, Pluton?

Monaco and Tokencard only have a whitepaper. They don't even have an agreement with VISA.

Does Plutus have a working product?

TenX has a working card for VISA and Mastercard.

Besides TenX is also working on the COMIT Network, which will make payments between blockchains possible.

really good project. i bought some more tokens.

now i'm waiting to receive the card.

a card like that can really change the way to use cryptos and lead to mass adoption
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Better to invest in ICO Coins after 2-3 weeks when everything calmed down and it is only about the project.

Right now people cashing in which makes sense in terms of investment.   They can re buy lower.

Think ppl right now also getting spooked with valuation. head over to the slack channel as well, the team is being grilled but not really answering allowing all the BTC whales to get tokens before the 15 minute window had closed, up to an hour after, a prime reason for why pay tokens are at 205mln and not 160mln--they oversold the ICO by quite a bit and kept the funds.  Calls into question how the ICO can be considered successful rather than just extremely poorly run.

What's the details on this?  Did everybody get a 20% first day bonus, so 420 PAY per ETH?  What was the total ETH taken in by the TenX ICO?  Why is the CMC circulating supply 106.4M?  Is that the "51% of total PAY" that was purchased, or does it include some dev PAY?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Monaco and Tokencard only have a whitepaper. They don't even have an agreement with VISA.

Does Plutus have a working product?

TenX has a working card for VISA and Mastercard.

Besides TenX is also working on the COMIT Network, which will make payments between blockchains possible.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

TENX is much better than any competitor, i can't imagine what a headache they suffering thanks to TENX lol.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Better memes
Activity: 178
I'm glad my trezor can store ERC20 eth tokens using myetherwallet.
Lol i doubt this coin would go as low as 50 cents.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Someone can tell me how to add PAY in myetherwallet :
the adress  ?
decimal  ?

Thank You

open your myetherwallet send & recieve tab with SAFELY STORED private key , get the address from MEW, paste it in bittrex, click send, confirm email, wait for transaction to complete
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Someone can tell me how to add PAY in myetherwallet :
the adress  ?
decimal  ?

Thank You
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
correct me if I am wrong.

this token was on ICO per the price of 30 60 dolares.

now it is be trading per 1 dollar?

am I right? or not?

thanks

No, price on ICo was 83 cent (but its to big for so much token). Cap on ICO was 90 millions. Look at Bancor scammers.. They collected 140 millions $ on ICo, and now CAp only 100 millions and going down day by day...

Normal (max) price for this coin is 50 cent, not more

I think price on ICO was less than 83 cent, between 70-75 cent. I missed ICO, now set buy limit price @ 29000 sat.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

am I right? or not?

thanks

No, price on ICo was 83 cent (but its to big for so much token). Cap on ICO was 90 millions. Look at Bancor scammers.. They collected 140 millions $ on ICo, and now CAp only 100 millions and going down day by day...

Normal (max) price for this coin is 50 cent, not more
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go

am I right? or not?

thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
bought another 205 PAY @ 0.00038999, and sent it to MEW to wait for my first PAYday Cheesy Not planning to sell, unless price is real high and I urgently need the money.

No big expectations, but i have faith, and I do hope to get progressively bigger returns!

Sorry for this question, but I'm new at this. What do you mean by "MEW"? thanks in advance.

My Ether Wallet. A safe place to store your tokens away from exchanges.

mine is resting in mew too waiting for the eth bonus share Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bought another 205 PAY @ 0.00038999, and sent it to MEW to wait for my first PAYday Cheesy Not planning to sell, unless price is real high and I urgently need the money.

No big expectations, but i have faith, and I do hope to get progressively bigger returns!

Sorry for this question, but I'm new at this. What do you mean by "MEW"? thanks in advance.

My Ether Wallet. A safe place to store your tokens away from exchanges.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Activity: 84
Better to invest in ICO Coins after 2-3 weeks when everything calmed down and it is only about the project.

Right now people cashing in which makes sense in terms of investment.   They can re buy lower.

Think ppl right now also getting spooked with valuation. head over to the slack channel as well, the team is being grilled but not really answering allowing all the BTC whales to get tokens before the 15 minute window had closed, up to an hour after, a prime reason for why pay tokens are at 205mln and not 160mln--they oversold the ICO by quite a bit and kept the funds.  Calls into question how the ICO can be considered successful rather than just extremely poorly run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX

Right now people cashing in which makes sense in terms of investment.   They can re buy lower.
Jump to: