Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 49. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i don t think the recent price increase was based on anything but btc rise we ll soon see the 13k sat bottom again as this token is useless without a working card

it would be great if the developers where working that angle in a few diffrent approches besides waiting on the banking licence

maybe a own exchange would get something going...
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I ordered a paid for my card on the 16th of January! its been over 3 months and have not received anything!!!!
WTF! tenx seems like a load of bullshit right now.

it's not acceptable to take payments from people and not deliver anything for 3 months, I dont even get updates or any messages about when it might come!
SLT
Activity: 200
Merit: 4
Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card
TenX needs visa or mastercard to accept them, if they don't accept them tenx can't operate.

Mate, wavecrest canceled/blocked all cards which are involved with crypto world for example payeer and advcash are blocked as well because you could fill up your account with BTC ( fiat) load your mastercard and spend it anywhere or withdraw cash on ATMs. 

So they have to find an alternative to wavecrest - VIsa, Mastercard.

Or wait until regulations kick in and wavecrest continue providing service as they did before.

maybe to found a own bank ( it will not be easy but it is an aletnative)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
TenX needs visa or mastercard to accept them, if they don't accept them tenx can't operate.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I am very pleased with the growth in the price of the token, I've been waiting for this for a very long time, I hope the project will develop and give us a lot of good news. I support all who believe in the TenX team
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Monaco price almost doubled because they are listed on bithumb now. That shows how shallow this market is. A rebrand and the price goes up, a "partnership" and the price goes up, mainnet release and the price goes up, what is next?

Maybe a working card and the price goes up  Wink

Hopefully in the near future, we're all waiting for that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Monaco price almost doubled because they are listed on bithumb now. That shows how shallow this market is. A rebrand and the price goes up, a "partnership" and the price goes up, mainnet release and the price goes up, what is next?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
TenX is in much better position in comparison to other projects trying to work in this space of cards and payments. I don't speculate the price but the true potential to see a one time big profit in few months. They are working by utilizing every possibility to bring this up. From community sides it has good support to provide holding kind strength that's why market bounces back constantly.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Heey TenX gain +11% today. Check it out: TenX price [url]
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
On the one hand, TenX provides an easy to use wallet for a lot of different cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, it will soon also provide different inbound and outbound funnels to easily interface with our classical financial world. One of them will be the TenX debit cards that enable users to pay online and in stores. Another one could be buying crypto directly in the app using fiat or automatically allowing paying your bills out of the app.

I think that TenX will also add NFC technology to contactless soluion! And nfc can be used without plastic cards. It will be enough to have an account. Investors need to understand that the TenX project is not only a debit card, it's much more! He has more future!
SLT
Meet The Team — Michael Sperk, Engineering Lead

For this entry into the series, we have managed to persuade our Co-Founder and Engineering Lead Michael into taking a short break to provide some insight into his past experiences, as well as his vision for the future. It is for sure a fascinating read!
https://blog.tenx.tech/meet-the-team-michael-sperk-engineering-lead-ee7af51a810

Great article, more interviews will get them more exposure, more exposure more potential investors Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Meet The Team — Michael Sperk, Engineering Lead

For this entry into the series, we have managed to persuade our Co-Founder and Engineering Lead Michael into taking a short break to provide some insight into his past experiences, as well as his vision for the future. It is for sure a fascinating read!
https://blog.tenx.tech/meet-the-team-michael-sperk-engineering-lead-ee7af51a810
SLT
From all projects which projects are based on providing payment solution (cashing out, spending crypto) for me tenx has the best, most professional team.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
TenX will be leader in this market but it will take time until they get banking license and until they issue their own cards to first Europe and then USA
Cant wait to get one
Yes like everything in this crypto sphere, its all about being patient.
Its a big call all the same and if the License is granted it opens the
way for many more projects to follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
TenX will be leader in this market but it will take time until they get banking license and until they issue their own cards to first Europe and then USA
Cant wait to get one
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Whats the latest update on card or at least an NFC contactless solution, it will be great if the team can be dynamic and at least consider developing an NFC contactless option pending when a card issuer is found

Still no update on that question it seems we will continue like that for long time but that is a big project so that keep hope for good. I hope they will get succeed to continue with interesting way to sustain and keep the growth of this project healthy.
You mind explaining why is tenx any good if they dont do their main purpose(enabling crypto owners to use it in real life with crypto cards)or i am getting it wrong.Btw still no card even tho its was payed months ago Undecided

Have you been following this project? do you know the recent history?
All crypto card projects have stalled due to VISA terminating the
WaveCrest contract. Tenx however has been working on aquiring their
own banking license which will enable them to issue cards.

check out the blog > https://blog.tenx.tech/

Meet the TenX team - Engineering https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=K6srEVuWCKc

Learn more about the humans behind TenX. This week we talk to the Software Engineers (backend) building the product.
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.

Thanks for the link !!

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Whats the latest update on card or at least an NFC contactless solution, it will be great if the team can be dynamic and at least consider developing an NFC contactless option pending when a card issuer is found

Still no update on that question it seems we will continue like that for long time but that is a big project so that keep hope for good. I hope they will get succeed to continue with interesting way to sustain and keep the growth of this project healthy.
You mind explaining why is tenx any good if they dont do their main purpose(enabling crypto owners to use it in real life with crypto cards)or i am getting it wrong.Btw still no card even tho its was payed months ago Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think that we need to look for an alternative. Hope only for Visa / MasterCard makes this project unstable. Visa / MasterCard is all the same yesterday. Sooner or later the crypt will replace Visa / MasterCard.
Visa / MasterCard they are very common and therefore any card project tries to take them to satellites and Shine in the rays of their glory. but as then it is combated that all projects, including competitors use Visa / MasterCard as the third party as any network carrying out transactions on Fiat and not what direct agreements of cooperation aren't present, similarly MONACO Cryptocurrency Payments Card.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Meet the TenX team - Engineering https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=K6srEVuWCKc

Learn more about the humans behind TenX. This week we talk to the Software Engineers (backend) building the product.
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: