Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 65. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
So if I understand correctly - the previous cardholders, whose cards were disabled will be the first ones to get the new replacement cards? Hope that's the case.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
I truly want to believe in Tenx but they are ALL TALK and no action. I'm tired of listening to same things over and over for months now. Bi-monthly Julian video was useless, don't even have monthly video b/c it is same shit, no new information, it's worthless. Maybe they should buy back all useless token from the investor to make them whole.

+1
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think tenx has a good dedicated team and a brilliant idea, which was already working.

Just some difficulties on the way, I'm sure they will find a way around them. When they do, and when new working cards will start pumping out. I'm sure the price will see a a good climb.

HODL and buy is my advice

Absolutely agree. The project works, faced with difficulties, not always everything is smooth. I think the project clearly deserves attention, just the timing has shifted in the big direction. I would also averaged)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Oh by the way, recently Paycent (going to have phase 2 ICO , last week of May) got approved for Remittance License from Monetary Authority of Singapore . They have rewards for token holders unlike pay token. Paycent is not new company, Texcent is parent company of paycent. They are massive, they have multiple office locations throughout the world and they existing product on the market. It is paycent.com. Check Partner and Billers under company tab, this company is massive...You could get recent updates through their official telegram
Two months ago I have place an order for my TenX card. May I know if this would take a little longer? I am willing to wait until there is some announcement or development of the card distribution.

Some people have been waiting for 6 months, forget pay token, get litepay (litecoin), they have partnered with Visa and most likely you could use it anywhere. If you want more information about litepay, google search it
Two months ago I have place an order for my TenX card. May I know if this would take a little longer? I am willing to wait until there is some announcement or development of the card distribution.

i think you must wait mate nad broaden your patience. especially now that tenx seemed to quiet lately.
plus many are already losing hope on this project. and fuds are out there, if you wantan urgent response, contact them n telegram or slack.

How long do we need to wait?  It has been 8 months already, being patience is running thin.  During those months, what exactly they accomplished technically? I'm not talking about hiring people or moving to new office, I'm talking about pay token itself.  From outside perspective, they haven't done anything.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

i think you must wait mate nad broaden your patience. especially now that tenx seemed to quiet lately.
plus many are already losing hope on this project. and fuds are out there, if you wantan urgent response, contact them n telegram or slack.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I truly want to believe in Tenx but they are ALL TALK and no action. I'm tired of listening to same things over and over for months now. Bi-monthly Julian video was useless, don't even have monthly video b/c it is same shit, no new information, it's worthless. Maybe they should buy back all useless token from the investor to make them whole.
Ok so I wont receive my card even that I ordered it over my wallet. Never mind, but it is sad, could have been nice project..

they are newbi, they don't know what the hell are they doing, it clearly shows. Their timeline doesn't mean anything, if they can't make any promises, they will make excuse for it. They are amateur.
omg what is going on with the tnex what the price stil going down

Is this really shocking to you, it has been going down SINCE AUGUST 2017. This got be lower (in btc value) than ICO value, it is so sad
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Ok so I wont receive my card even that I ordered it over my wallet. Never mind, but it is sad, could have been nice project..
Activity: 123
omg what is going on with the tnex what the price stil going down
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I think tenx has a good dedicated team and a brilliant idea, which was already working.

Just some difficulties on the way, I'm sure they will find a way around them. When they do, and when new working cards will start pumping out. I'm sure the price will see a a good climb.

HODL and buy is my advice
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
TenX pay token is only ranked 95th now, it was top 20 if I remember correctly, what is wrong with it? OMG was the similar payment project but it keeps top 30.

Tenx is slowly bleeding itself, there isn't that much support from the community anymore.  Look at dogecoin, it ranks 34th position with no actual development of the coin for years but it does have strong community support.

I never understood why people trade that coin so much. But I do thing TenX should look to do more to improve their community. Maybe push for this once they are back on their feet with working cards.

Do you think TenX is worth to investment now?

Hard to say dude. Price is really low at the moment and it could sky rocket if the team deliver on promises. Maybe only invest half as much as you was considering?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there any update on the replacement cards to the Wavecrest ones, will be good to have some idea of when the enw cards will start going out
Activity: 98
How is the progress of the project now? Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
If you missed Julian's talk in Dallas on how #COMIT will bring #cryptocurrencies to the masses by connecting #blockchains, you should listen to the audio recording either here or on #iTunes
http://tenxwallet.libsyn.com/30-smart-contracts-on-the-blockchain-advantages-and-challenges
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS FUCKING CARD SHIT?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING WORKING PRODUCT?

WE NEED CARDS THAT FUCKING WORK!!!

Calm down Hero, apparently you have not noticed the problem with Wavecrest, Visa has disabled all the cards from this issuer, which has nothing to do with Crypto and has affected normal FIAT cards as well.
They are working on a new issuer and hopefully it will announced soon.

No need to write in such big letters, stay polite.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT

Hero and Legendary Members are usually appreciated and should therefore behave accordingly, I do not know what's wrong with you but I've definitely reported your post to the mod.
I DONT NEED TO CONFORM TO YOUR FUCKING EXPECTATIONS

GO SIT ON A FUCKING CACTUS YOU FUCKING SNITCH

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Repetition of the "ّF*ck" word with a large font and red color is sign of psychosis.

Takes one to know one you psychotic FUCK ING CUNT  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: