Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 62. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
Bull for altcoins markets is returning  powerfully in this month most probably. This time expectations and predictions are for these projects to be hitting new all time highs during the peak time. TenX has good views about it though it faced unexpected situation couple month ago with card issuers. It still is good tool of speculation which can turn to be useful as well.
Very positive thoughts. Where are they come from)? Forecast? And how bullish market will help TenX team to do what they have to do and still have not done?)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bull for altcoins markets is returning  powerfully in this month most probably. This time expectations and predictions are for these projects to be hitting new all time highs during the peak time. TenX has good views about it though it faced unexpected situation couple month ago with card issuers. It still is good tool of speculation which can turn to be useful as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I think if they make working cards - the rate will grow by a factor of 10-20
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
bitcoin Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is no startup with the goal of a working real life product.   Roll Eyes
It is not even very useful for payments. It is the first of it's kind that's it. In my opinion, as soon as all the alts are not linked to bitcoin anymore, it won't be the king anymore.

vague but still very reasonable thought

that makes no sense
bitcoin Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is no startup with the goal of a working real life product.   Roll Eyes
It is not even very useful for payments. It is the first of it's kind that's it. In my opinion, as soon as all the alts are not linked to bitcoin anymore, it won't be the king anymore.

Just b/c Tenx had working product in the past, it doesn't that they have working product now. I'm not sure you know this but Tenx doesn't have working product now. Regarding about Bitcoin, bitcoin was used as payment method in the past (overstock,newegg and others) but as more and more people realized how valuable bitcoin was, they were not spending it in fact they were hoarding it, that is why some company dropped bitcoin as payment method. Simply put, bitcoin became "store of value".

All alt will be link to bitcoin, that is like saying that gold shouldn't link to fiat, that makes no sense. If alt coins are not linked to bitcoin, how do you price of alt coin? It appears to me that you are clueless when it comes to cryto. No alt coin could pass bitcoin market cap. Bitcoin is not going to use by regular people in the future (due to high price) but in fact, corporations/banks/gov't are going to use it more. Those people have tens of trillions of dollars to reserve.
what's wrong with their tech? it all worked, never hat a problem. I enjoyed my card a lot and I miss it.

Here is some pointer

1. Limited alt coins on their wallet, Tenx has only Bitcoin and maybe ETH
2. Tenx can't even roll out ETH properly, lots of technical issue. I understand if they rolled out ETH at once but they didn't, they release it partially.
3. Keep pushing the deadline, make excuses
3. They can't execute their plans properly, no progress
4. They can't plan things ahead, they don't have plan B
5. Never clarified the purpose of the pay token. Pay token serves NO PURPOSE
6. Obviously cards issues
7. They can't seems to keep their words, that is bad
8. They are not focus, just look at recent youtube video

How many projects having a real product are out there, that achieved more than tenx? name them please. That list will be pretty short.  

Why am I doing your homework for you? There is more than few, by the way Tenx has no real product on the market so I don't understand your point. What exactly did Tenx achieved past 8 months? Please tell me

Please brings FACTS to your argument not your general terms or feelings.
Everything you wrote is the truth. I dont believe in Tenx for a long time. A lot of nice talking in no concrete results. It's not worth wasting any time and money on Tenx.

BTW, eight months ago, Tenx promised a lot more than he had achieved at that time.

Hold on until end of Q1, let's - again - see if they manage to deliver what was promised before going too far with judging. Startup businesses are everything but a freeway - no matter if they're in crypto or from the traditional kind.

This company is NOT startup company, it existed before the ICO. They just rename it to Tenx. If I remember correctly, they started out in either 2015 or 2016. Secondly, what else to see here? If you look at the past, you will see a pattern where they can't execute anything thus no progress. If you look at my previous post here, I asked the question about what Tenx has actually achieved during past 8 months and tenx supporter couldn't answer my question, tenx supporter here used the terminology of  "hoping, believing, feeling" and my  position is why the hell do I need to "hope" that everything works out. If the company is solid then I shouldn't have to use "hoping or believing" in my vocabulary.

I thought Tenx was solid but now they are sub par company and the price clearly show that. All I'm asking is to show community a screenshot of comit or anything to prove that Tenx is on right track. Talk is so cheap and Julian just over abused that to the max. They can't keep a word and to me that matters a lot b/c it show character/morale of that person/company. If you can't make a promise then don't say it at all.
bitcoin Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is no startup with the goal of a working real life product.   Roll Eyes

You said "How many projects having a real product are out there, that achieved more than tenx? name them please. That list will be pretty short." You never mentioned about start up company, what are you talking about. Great job of changing the subject. Roll Eyes

I did mentioned OMG and Paycent in my last post. Check out Paycent
Activity: 154
that with the cards, they will or not, why the course again down?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
bitcoin Roll Eyes

vague but still very reasonable thought
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Hello! I would like to ask some questions.

1) Is it true that Mobile Wallet will appear by March 13, or is it already there?
2) what is COMIT Version 0.1 development?

Thank you!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
bitcoin Roll Eyes

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

TenX I believe will survive all of this once the card can be used. The crypto market is still young, but hodling onto crypto's like TenX long term will pay off. I do however am concerned on the lenght of time these Crypto card companies are taking to actually get activiated. We will see so much more adoption when this happens.
Why am I doing your homework for you? There is more than few, by the way Tenx has no real product on the market so I don't understand your point. What exactly did Tenx achieved past 8 months? Please tell me

Looks like you would need to do some research to tell me at least one.  Grin

bitcoin Roll Eyes

Maybe week ago, OMG signed partnership with Thailand gov't for something I can't remember

Pacyent
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
So much FUD.

Just because they have not been able to hit their targets on time does not make them a scam.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Looks like you would need to do some research to tell me at least one.  Grin
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
So many fanboys. Face it. Fact is. Tenx doesn't have a working product. It had a working product for less than 10% of the users they took money from and now that's 0% of total population.

Where are they with commit? No where. Dash paid them to be included in their card but never got there not even now. Etherium is buggy.

Am I saying this is a scam? Nope just a case of a group of people over thinking their capacity and skills. Is it all lost nope. Too many people contributed they can get a decent developer if they actually find one willing to work for them. When you say scam it was deliberate. This one is just... Well hype and marketing. Promising the world when they can't even cross the border.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
what's wrong with their tech? it all worked, never hat a problem. I enjoyed my card a lot and I miss it.

Here is some pointer

2. Tenx can't even roll out ETH properly, lots of technical issue. I understand if they rolled out ETH at once but they didn't, they release it partially.

How many projects having a real product are out there, that achieved more than tenx? name them please. That list will be pretty short.  

Everything you wrote is the truth. I dont believe in Tenx for a long time. A lot of nice talking in no concrete results. It's not worth wasting any time and money on Tenx.

BTW, eight months ago, Tenx promised a lot more than he had achieved at that time.

Hold on until end of Q1, let's - again - see if they manage to deliver what was promised before going too far with judging. Startup businesses are everything but a freeway - no matter if they're in crypto or from the traditional kind.
Activity: 128

Here is some pointer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Do they have card now or still in process of making credit cards?
My thoughts about PAY token...

Under the Howey Test, a transaction is an investment contract (a security) if:

- It is an investment of money

- There is an expectation of profits from the investment

- The investment of money is in a common enterprise

- Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

With the new token structure Julian has been talking about, there is no expectation of profits from the investment (criteria 2) and there is a small work to do in order to make a profit, and therefore profits don't come from the effort of a third party (criteria 4).

So, according to this definition the PAY token is not a security and everything is OK. Just give the team and the lawyers enough time to do their job. Smiley

My counter argument is, Tenx had angel investor(s) (I think it was $1 million) before ICO  and they had money to go ahead do research on this legal issue but they didn't, in my opinion they glossed over this issue, hoping that everything was ok when in fact it wasn't.  Tenx should NEVER held ICO before legal issues were resolved first. If Tenx was uncertain about token rewards in terms of being legal or not, they should of drop it and replace it with something else that was legal. Currently, Pay Token serves NO PURPOSE, it doesn't do anything. This types of issues should of been discussed before ICO. Tenx should of iron out the problems and implemented some sorts of  back up plan but they didn't.

It is ridiculous to say to wait when we waited since July 2017. How long do we need to wait to see any progress with the project? For me, I tried to have positive mind set with Tenx and I must say that it is running thin every day. If there was some sort of progress accomplished during those time, I would of understand but that is not case. Tenx has been spending their time putting out small fire while overall progress is nonexistence. Show me demo on comit or even screen shot of it, it is ridiculous.

If you think about it, those people who truly believe in TENX, they got shafted while day trader who careless about the project and focus on profit, they got rewarded, that is so sad.
Pages:
Jump to: