Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 68. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Is this project use different issuer than WaveCrest and is it working outside of EU?

With the problem of WaveCrest we need reliable company to send our crypto.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
TenX PAY Token Update: When, What, How, Why,...

On Youtube uploaded 8/2/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XvpITKFPeU
Activity: 672
Merit: 5
the price flew up  Wink
Activity: 23
The Dr. is beginning to look unhinged, get him of the stage, way too much waffle...
 ..Doc Defo. the man to go all the way if he just focus n results
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Do this debit cards are already issued? Can someone canfirm that it is working?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hello everyone: Just a little focus on Deeponion crypto
For those who do not know I invite you to take a closer look for those who know thank you for supporting the community (especially if you have it) Smiley

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency built into the TOR network. We are increasing the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal and illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) via the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.
Who would name their coin Onion?
Just the name turns me off.
No way.

Copy and Paste coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I hope they will shake hands with the new card provider company in the near future.

Kind regards
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
.50 cents soon, mark my word.

oh please, so i can buy another 50K Pay
Does the market price really matter?
What is the team doing to get these laws set out with the banks to actually get the card?
I checked to try to get the card. No residents in the USA can get it. A big market for crypto.
Activity: 63
damn, i remember when it listed in bittrex in july , i got it at $1 and dumped it at $5, now its at almost $1. its pretty much a rewards cards for spending your investments. regular credit cards offer more benefits
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

oh please, so i can buy another 50K Pay
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Stop creating FUD, On which basis u are  saying that. I don't know why people came here if they don't like the project.
Maybe he is just looking to buy at a cheaper price, well, honestly I have hold TenX for a long time already and it would also fine with
me to see a dip so I can accumulate more, people has different strategy but I believe if we go for long term, this project is worth to hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Stop creating FUD, On which basis u are  saying that. I don't know why people came here if they don't like the project.
Activity: 120
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Let's hope debit cards are coming soon ! if not you can sell this coin because no future for TenX !

The pre-registration for new cards is open again (or at least it was in the week-end), hopefully it's a sign that something moves forward.
Of course, there's also a chance they only increased the limits, since people are willing to send them money for a promise, but I hope that they are a tad better than that.
I can't sign-up for a card in my country (Viet Nam)
did you know if they have any plan to open registration for Viet Nam yet?
and I've heard that VISA stop all transaction relate to every cryptocurrency's card, so does PAY's credit card get the same fate?

Sorry, I am from EU (maybe it was enabled only for EU?) and I didn't find any official info on this. I just went by trying to pre-register for card every few days...
The huge majority of companies offering "Bitcoin cards" were working with cards issued by Wavecrest (most VISA, some Mastercard). Wavecrest cards - both VISA and Mastercard - were shut down, I guess that Wavecrest has done something wrong. It's not about Bitcoin, I think, since there are still (very) few cards working.
All these companies try now to find solutions to have cards again for their customers, in a way or another. With some luck in the next 1-2 months we should start getting news from the luckier/faster ones.

If I would have gotten TenX card, it would have been in the same situation, but I ordered the card only in this February, so I'll have to wait until TenX solves this situation for themselves too and then wait in line even more until they deliver my card.
Activity: 155
Let's hope debit cards are coming soon ! if not you can sell this coin because no future for TenX !

The pre-registration for new cards is open again (or at least it was in the week-end), hopefully it's a sign that something moves forward.
Of course, there's also a chance they only increased the limits, since people are willing to send them money for a promise, but I hope that they are a tad better than that.
and I've heard that VISA stop all transaction relate to every cryptocurrency's card, so does PAY's credit card get the same fate?

VISA has stopped all cards of Wavecrest. This has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies itself, it's just about the issuer which has not followed some VISA rules and regulations.
Activity: 190

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

i have to inform you that the registration and the PAYMENT for a new card never had stopped!
regardless their ability to issue and send new cards, ordering is and was working properly.
of course and the charge of 15 dollars  works perfectly  as well Roll Eyes

I have ordered two cards myself and i have also send some btc into this accounts!
if i dont see any serious movement very soon i will withdraw my funds from them!

You should not really "inform" people about things you don't know.
I've posted here the message I've got from TenX when this was not working.
And I tried quite a number of times between the day I said it's not working and the day it worked. I may have missed a few days, but still...

Edit: I add the direct link for the image, since in that post it may not visible (you can see it, however, if you quote it)  https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/18/blob959f8465b7c0bce4.png
Activity: 378
Merit: 126

i have to inform you that the registration and the PAYMENT for a new card never had stopped!
regardless their ability to issue and send new cards, ordering is and was working properly.
of course and the charge of 15 dollars  works perfectly  as well Roll Eyes

I have ordered two cards myself and i have also send some btc into this accounts!
if i dont see any serious movement very soon i will withdraw my funds from them!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
You have got to be mad to sell right now. Market is severely down. Not just that but would be silly not to give the TenX team at least until the summer to start delivering. I personally will HODL until the end of the year and see what progress they have made and then decide what to do then.

Patience is much needed thing into that crypto-world current situation is much panic. That is why so many weak hands will be out from big party which will take place after few days.
the financial world ignored the crypt at an early stage, and now everything is done to find the bottom entry point, let's see how fast we will grow from the bottom and how much ISO will be in 2018 and the use of cards will only grow, the exchanges begin to accept usd instead of usdt.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
You have got to be mad to sell right now. Market is severely down. Not just that but would be silly not to give the TenX team at least until the summer to start delivering. I personally will HODL until the end of the year and see what progress they have made and then decide what to do then.

Patience is much needed thing into that crypto-world current situation is much panic. That is why so many weak hands will be out from big party which will take place after few days.
Pages:
Jump to: