Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 64. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
TenX Addrresses Major Security Flaw Putting Customer Funds at Risk

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/tenx-addrresses-major-security-flaw-putting-customer-funds-risk/

The problem has been fixed before the news was release to the public
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
TenX Addrresses Major Security Flaw Putting Customer Funds at Risk

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/tenx-addrresses-major-security-flaw-putting-customer-funds-risk/
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
With TenX announcement regarding webapp. Now team is focusing on the mobile apps on ios and android. With product ready in hand customers will be ready to buy, so price will go up soon

I would say that it finished the downtrend, in other words 5 waves (12345) have been completed which means that within few days it will start to pick up. I would say that it should hit 0.000172 within 48 hours.
We can easily see the pump because this project has a real supporter, with the current market condition, we could have easily see it
below $1 like what happen to centra, but we are still trading at over $1 and I think soon with the great news coming, this will create a pump.

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times
Centra already got a license and released their cards? Do they already use their cards? After ICO there was a lot of negative news.

Exactly CENTRA is newer project and have their cards working in numerous countries including U.S. I am dazzled by the fact that Tenx market cap is so high if we take into account that their CC provider got burned.

I am not saying that the team is bad but the market situation is absurd, they do not have a card, as far as i know they dont have an alternative for CC provider but still their token is quite valuable and stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Ignore the fudding. Go to the right forum if you dont believe in this one. And greetz to your mom!

Yeah. Just looking at how big their team is becoming is very encouraging. I will ignore all the fudding and hodl at least until the end of this year and see what they will be delivering by then. In the mean time I may even pick up some more tokens while they are on sale.
Activity: 260
Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Ignore the fudding. Go to the right forum if you dont believe in this one. And greetz to your mom!

My thoughts exactly! Even with the latest going-ons the fact stands that TENX delivered a working product (used the card on various occasions myself) and I have strong belief that replacement cards will ship soon. In the meanwhile I just fill up my wallet with trading profits, so when the card arrives, I can start spending Smiley
Activity: 244
Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
With TenX announcement regarding webapp. Now team is focusing on the mobile apps on ios and android. With product ready in hand customers will be ready to buy, so price will go up soon

I would say that it finished the downtrend, in other words 5 waves (12345) have been completed which means that within few days it will start to pick up. I would say that it should hit 0.000172 within 48 hours.
We can easily see the pump because this project has a real supporter, with the current market condition, we could have easily see it
below $1 like what happen to centra, but we are still trading at over $1 and I think soon with the great news coming, this will create a pump.

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times
Centra already got a license and released their cards? Do they already use their cards? After ICO there was a lot of negative news.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times

pure assumptions. they will be delisted maybe March with such promiss keeping. That is not a functioning utility token, if nothing works and zero of use. imo - simple story. 

There is not a lot to speak. The only question - when cards?

To be honest with you, it is good thing that they aren't saying anything about shipment of the cards since they can't keep any promise. Tenx is not focus and that is really disappointing. Julian post useless youtube video "Consensus | Part 1: Miniseries "Things explained in under 1 minute" that has NOTHING to do with Tenx. What the hell are they doing? Since their ICO (July 2017), NO significant improvement on technologies side, what is this? Tenx can't seems to execute their roadmaps well

When the cards are available, they will focus on previous card holder so if you haven't received the card before wavecrest mess, you are not going to get it anytime soon.
Activity: 298
There is not a lot to speak. The only question - when cards?
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
If I remember correctly, previous cardholders are in high priority than those who never received the card. If you haven't received the cards before wavecrest thing, you are not going to see it anytime soon. Julian has stated that in Q1, it will be shipped worldwide but personally I don't think that is going to happen.
it's time to impose an embargo on cards for different countries, bitrex already limits accounts for a number of countries. it can force to make a state monopoly on banks, and the card wants to be Bank. the Bank can't be all over the world. he lives by the law of the country.
Activity: 854
If I remember correctly, previous cardholders are in high priority than those who never received the card. If you haven't received the cards before wavecrest thing, you are not going to see it anytime soon. Julian has stated that in Q1, it will be shipped worldwide but personally I don't think that is going to happen.

People already lost faith in this Tenx due to because of false promises before the ICO. They failed to send the card to people who invested in it, there are still, people complaining about card are not yet shipped. Now it is really confusing whether to believe the ICO or not?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
Let's hope debit cards are coming soon ! if not you can sell this coin because no future for TenX !

The pre-registration for new cards is open again (or at least it was in the week-end), hopefully it's a sign that something moves forward.
Of course, there's also a chance they only increased the limits, since people are willing to send them money for a promise, but I hope that they are a tad better than that.
I can't sign-up for a card in my country (Viet Nam)
did you know if they have any plan to open registration for Viet Nam yet?
and I've heard that VISA stop all transaction relate to every cryptocurrency's card, so does PAY's credit card get the same fate?

Sorry, I am from EU (maybe it was enabled only for EU?) and I didn't find any official info on this. I just went by trying to pre-register for card every few days...
The huge majority of companies offering "Bitcoin cards" were working with cards issued by Wavecrest (most VISA, some Mastercard). Wavecrest cards - both VISA and Mastercard - were shut down, I guess that Wavecrest has done something wrong. It's not about Bitcoin, I think, since there are still (very) few cards working.
All these companies try now to find solutions to have cards again for their customers, in a way or another. With some luck in the next 1-2 months we should start getting news from the luckier/faster ones.

If I would have gotten TenX card, it would have been in the same situation, but I ordered the card only in this February, so I'll have to wait until TenX solves this situation for themselves too and then wait in line even more until they deliver my card.

it's the end of Feb, have you gotten a working card yet?
do you know where I can order a card that work?
cause I'm alike guy being mentioned above, living in a place that can't order a card Sad((
is there any reason that Wavecrest be stopped all their card and did they fix the issue ??
thank you!

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
what going on with that TenX coin anything new tired of waiting for price to go up  Undecided Undecided
Day, or two and the Tenx will be bellow ICO price. Very rare case in crypto world Grin Grin
Especially after eight months on the exchanges Grin
Nothing, I hope will see Tenx price @ $.,50 or less, maybe good opportunities to buy.  Grin
Or Julian will be surprised all of us (which is unlikely) Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
what going on with that TenX coin anything new tired of waiting for price to go up  Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: