Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 67. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Sorry as I didnt read the last 50 pages, but, is there something special to do to get a new card? I got the old one, and the app says "stay in touch for replacement", but, how?

(I'm in France)

Thank you.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
has the list of countries in which the card will be available and the list of countries in which citizens have the opportunity to receive the card.

Cards avaliable in Europe, Israel and Turkey as I know. Or something changed? And how long time take shipping? Who received card already? I want to order as well  Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I am waiting for my card to come. Sadly I live in EU, so i have to wait bit longer.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Our masternodes are generating cryptocurrency and we do not have cards to expend the money...
Please send the cards as soon as possible.
If visa is an issue, send us Mastercard please.

Peace !
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
has the list of countries in which the card will be available and the list of countries in which citizens have the opportunity to receive the card.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
is there news for the next cards ?

"We are aiming to begin shipping new cards to current card holders by the end of Q1, EU Waitlist following that."
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Let's hope debit cards are coming soon ! if not you can sell this coin because no future for TenX !

The pre-registration for new cards is open again (or at least it was in the week-end), hopefully it's a sign that something moves forward.
Of course, there's also a chance they only increased the limits, since people are willing to send them money for a promise, but I hope that they are a tad better than that.
I can't sign-up for a card in my country (Viet Nam)
did you know if they have any plan to open registration for Viet Nam yet?
and I've heard that VISA stop all transaction relate to every cryptocurrency's card, so does PAY's credit card get the same fate?

Sorry, I am from EU (maybe it was enabled only for EU?) and I didn't find any official info on this. I just went by trying to pre-register for card every few days...
The huge majority of companies offering "Bitcoin cards" were working with cards issued by Wavecrest (most VISA, some Mastercard). Wavecrest cards - both VISA and Mastercard - were shut down, I guess that Wavecrest has done something wrong. It's not about Bitcoin, I think, since there are still (very) few cards working.
All these companies try now to find solutions to have cards again for their customers, in a way or another. With some luck in the next 1-2 months we should start getting news from the luckier/faster ones.

If I would have gotten TenX card, it would have been in the same situation, but I ordered the card only in this February, so I'll have to wait until TenX solves this situation for themselves too and then wait in line even more until they deliver my card.

thank you for answering. all I can do now is wait ^^
maybe I was over expecting for kind of cryptocurrentcy cards working too soon.
and maybe if the card was wolrd wide, I can never buy PAY at this price Grin
but anyway, I just still keep dreaming about some day crypto currentcy replace actual money, and blockchain technology take it place
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there news for the next cards ?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
About new card shippments: "We are aiming to begin shipping new cards to current card holders by the end of Q1, EU Waitlist following that."

I miss my card :_(

I still have it (not working though)  Grin

I plan to hang it on the wall somewhere.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Tomorrow Julian will conduct a stream where will answer to various questions. The stream will be here: https://youtu.be/dE5KbhfnPJM
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I you don't hold it in 2018, you'll cry. Don't forget TenX was a top 20 contender a few months ago. Can't wait to have my card too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
About new card shippments: "We are aiming to begin shipping new cards to current card holders by the end of Q1, EU Waitlist following that."

I miss my card :_(
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
The Bitcoin, Ethereum &  Blockchain Superconference in Dallas, USA (February 16)
https://coindar.org/en/event/tenx-pay-the-bitcoin-ethereum-blockchain-superconference-in-dallas-usa-3444
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I use to keep to date with Tenx and all their weekly update in the slack channel before, but since they move the community to that new platform, am having trouble connecting and its really frustrating, would have love it if there was an official telegram channel like most crypto do nowadays,

Now all i do is watch market progress and get my info here in btt, not nice Cheesy
It seems that most people are navigating away from bitcointalk, and moving on to more easy to use social networks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I use to keep to date with Tenx and all their weekly update in the slack channel before, but since they move the community to that new platform, am having trouble connecting and its really frustrating, would have love it if there was an official telegram channel like most crypto do nowadays,

Now all i do is watch market progress and get my info here in btt, not nice Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hold and see the magic. TenX is going to be big one in 2018.

Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 8
Hello everyone: Just a little focus on Deeponion crypto
For those who do not know I invite you to take a closer look for those who know thank you for supporting the community (especially if you have it) Smiley

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency built into the TOR network. We are increasing the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal and illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) via the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.
Who would name their coin Onion?
Just the name turns me off.
No way.

Copy and Paste coin.

I take it you're not familiar with TOR?  The Onion Router?  The way TOR works, the way its network is structured, when represented visually, resembles the structure of an onion, hence the name. 

A number of promising projects have names that may be off-putting to some; it would be shortsighted to dismiss them just because you aren't a fan of their names.
Activity: 33
Worth noting that Julian's prediction during the recent crash that Bitcoin could go as low as $6000 was pretty accurate. It actually went down to approximately $6099.  So he knows his stuff.   Smiley
Activity: 70
it's good to see that projects like this exist. Best wishes to you.
Pages:
Jump to: