Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 60. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
so....
still no cards which was one of their USPs....
 Roll Eyes
There is no card now, but look at the price, it's over $1 compared to which has a working card but the price is less than a dollar.
TenX is really big and they have investors who are willing to hold and will not dump their tokens.
If cards will be available, most probably it will surpass the all time high in price.

Agreed. Going to pick up some more coins as it is on a big sale right now. All it takes is news to come out that they are getting a banking licence and we will soon reach a new ATH!
if TenX has the latest banking license it is likely that the price will exceed $ 1 as mentioned above if the available card will surpass the price of all time so we wait for the latest continuation later what will happen.
what kind of banking license they receive? activities in which countries will this Bank operate? is the Bank jurisdiction already defined or will it be a Bank with many branches?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hey peeps, i pre-ordered my Tenx card few months back. Do you have insights when are they going to cut a deal with a card issuers? Any ETA for receiving the Tenx card? Undecided
If you look a few posts up and pages back you can see a post that highlights this clearly. No ETA atm, we will know hopefully by month's end now.

I trade tokens PAY exchanges, there is now a sense to store them on my personal wallet, will I get a dividend from it?
You can't expect it, but it could or may happen down the line. There will also be saving in fees by having the token allegedly, nothing has been confirmed. Wait on announcement later this month for latest news.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
I'm still with you TenX, and regardless of your problems, the main thing is that the team does everything to solve them. I believe in you! Good luck in the team, work work work!
One of the last ones who still believe in fairy tales. Shocked
Activity: 154
I'm still with you TenX, and regardless of your problems, the main thing is that the team does everything to solve them. I believe in you! Good luck in the team, work work work!
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
so....
 Roll Eyes
There is no card now, but look at the price, it's over $1 compared to which has a working card but the price is less than a dollar.
TenX is really big and they have investors who are willing to hold and will not dump their tokens.
If cards will be available, most probably it will surpass the all time high in price.

Agreed. Going to pick up some more coins as it is on a big sale right now. All it takes is news to come out that they are getting a banking licence and we will soon reach a new ATH!
if TenX has the latest banking license it is likely that the price will exceed $ 1 as mentioned above if the available card will surpass the price of all time so we wait for the latest continuation later what will happen.
Activity: 154
I trade tokens PAY exchanges, there is now a sense to store them on my personal wallet, will I get a dividend from it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
so....
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hey peeps, i pre-ordered my Tenx card few months back. Do you have insights when are they going to cut a deal with a card issuers? Any ETA for receiving the Tenx card? Undecided
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
so....
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
so....
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
看到团队就放心了。
Activity: 56
TenX offers a decentralized solution, which can later become revolutionary. And will develop, helping such platforms for investment as Safinus and Tokenbox
Activity: 184
Put the fun back into banking!
sure, there are a lot of other concepts of DEX out in the wild, but which of them is already in talks with a global banking licence???

I know only of TenX and another "Bitcoin Card" business having discussions with others when Wavecrest cards have died.
The "other" business will start issuing new cards in a few more weeks. I think that TenX should be close to that schedule too. Or I hope...

sorry, you misunderstood DEX  =  decentrealised Exchange - like Bitshares, 0x  or the coming COMIT network

crypto cards with banking licence i only know about TenX   Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
sure, there are a lot of other concepts of DEX out in the wild, but which of them is already in talks with a global banking licence???

I know only of TenX and another "Bitcoin Card" business having discussions with others when Wavecrest cards have died.
The "other" business will start issuing new cards in a few more weeks. I think that TenX should be close to that schedule too. Or I hope...

Edit: you're right @coinwider, it was too early for me Smiley
comit is decentralized exchange much like 0x, so it is not the first, so it is not ground breaking. Tenx should forget about token reward (due security) and try to implement pay token into fee structure of Comit protocol. Pay token needs to have a PURPOSE

due to ICO restrictions mainly in the US, PAY Token cannot payout the achieved credit card rewards accumulated by the last months - but Julian said, that if that is legally acknowledged, the payouts for ppl who had held PAY in their own wallets will be paid out retrospectively (!!!)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
comit is decentralized exchange much like 0x, so it is not the first, so it is not ground breaking. Tenx should forget about token reward (due security) and try to implement pay token into fee structure of Comit protocol. Pay token needs to have a PURPOSE
Frustrating truth: We're looking at one of the most hyped startups in the blockchain era but are stuck talking about that pretty old medium called credit (debit) cards. While every bit around it gets innovated, for how much longer should we really care about this piece of plastic?

I love tenX (namely the team) but when can we expect the real disruption/disrupters who finally bring relief?  Huh

don't be frustrated   Wink   just read more about TenX's Vision to surpass the chains from credit (debit) cards  to an interoperational blockchainsystem named  COMIT Network

they are thinking forward, to leave those hurdles, we are experiencing now with blocked credit card systems behind

http://www.comit.network/

COMIT Network is planned to connect BTC + ETH in Q3 2018 --- Q1 2019 with more tools for developers and i assume thereafter more blockchains get interconnected then

taken from https://www.tenx.tech/roadmap.html

IMO ppl who are willing to go on the laung haul will  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Frustrating truth: We're looking at one of the most hyped startups in the blockchain era but are stuck talking about that pretty old medium called credit (debit) cards. While every bit around it gets innovated, for how much longer should we really care about this piece of plastic?

I love tenX (namely the team) but when can we expect the real disruption/disrupters who finally bring relief?  Huh
Look at the roadmap, whenever COMIT is implemented that should provide some disruption. Also once they obtain their banking license they will be the only payment coin with a bank, that is pretty damn big!
Activity: 49

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Looks like this is the week that Monaco will pass pay in market cap with the big announcement for money 2020 on the 13th. Will tenx rebound? Everything monaco has seams to be superior. $1.5 or less pay and $30 plus mco is going to be hard to grasp but it looks like it is finally happening. Tenx will loose a lot of customers and there not going’s to come back if Monaco has the better cards.

But at the moment, only tenx has a finished product, monaco and tokencard are some promises. The only problem at the moment is Visa.
Pages:
Jump to: