Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 72. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
I am tired of holding Tenx tokens now. No big news no announcement, Is there any chance to increase the price?
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I've heard that they're sutting down/ or temporally pause all the card related to cryptocurrency.
so does PAY's card still work? (cause I'm gonna take one in the near future)

and then, PAY seems to be making some moves today ^^
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What's TENX's plan if the big Card Networks(Visa, MC, Discover and AMEX) shut down any link to crypto?
I know Julian says Visa is still onboard, but are they considering the Wavecrest debacle.
Are there other Networks a Merchant Card terminal can access that TENX could use?
I'm keeping my PAY tokens for now but some stronger support statements directly from VISA would help.
Activity: 190
Hello guys!
Can anyone give me the invite For teny (pay) slack and discord channel?
same to you Cry
does anyone have any chat chanel of PAY please let me know....?
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
i have been watching he latest video of tenx CEO and indeed i realized that
their  team it's actually small.
this is of course one of the reasons that they left this channel of communication without any support

that's a really pity, this forum supported them a lot
i personally i bought and ordered two of their cards, hope to come at some time soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Sadly I only got to use my TenX card only 2 times ! Was really excited to really go out and spend some crypto, get some good feedback from these cryptogains... I'm sure that in a few months TenX will be our favorite card to spend crypto, until then i'm gonna buy some more PAY tokens.

Good choice. Right now PAY is on a nice discount. Once new cards go out price will likely go up. Then you have the banking license (if they get it) and COMIT. Those will make the price moon Cheesy
Activity: 686
Are they still working on getting a bank license themselves? If so is there an ETA on this? Relying on WaveCrest is not ideal Sad

So with the WaveCrest issue, does no ones cards work now?

Right, TenX cards don't work anymore. They are working with a new issuer to get back online as soon as possible, and yes they are also working on their own banking license but this will take some more time, I think I've read in summer if I remember correctly.

Things been tough on TenX, but with a good team hopefully they will recover by the summer. Would be silly to panic and sell, best bet HODL and if they do manage to get the banking license watch the price explode Cheesy

Yes, that is the best way we have to hold the coin because already the team is trying their best to get approval from the bank. But the major problem is lack communication, this makes some time panic about the company.
Activity: 112
How much Mail token supply?  I can't find it, Well I just saw so many of them provided for the things needed. Is there a project roadmap and whitepaper of Ethereum-Mail? Waiting for updated information as well as I try to get some free token on trying it out on your web.

Is there any possibility to get free tokens?
Activity: 56
How much Mail token supply?  I can't find it, Well I just saw so many of them provided for the things needed. Is there a project roadmap and whitepaper of Ethereum-Mail? Waiting for updated information as well as I try to get some free token on trying it out on your web.
Activity: 168
Does anyone have the same "Invalid amount" issue than me?

Can not send something from my Android Tenx App. If I wanna send something it shows me "Invalid Amount"..
From the WebApp its working fine. I already tried changing currency, send amount in btc, send amount in usd etc..

Somebody knows why this is happening?

i dont know why this is happening but same problem here is there any fix?
or is the btc send still on maintenance?

Thank god that I am not the only one with this problem because I got no answer on many platforms, I was thinking I am just to stupid to handle the app.

It seems that withdrawal is still down..
Activity: 1
Does anyone have the same "Invalid amount" issue than me?

Can not send something from my Android Tenx App. If I wanna send something it shows me "Invalid Amount"..
From the WebApp its working fine. I already tried changing currency, send amount in btc, send amount in usd etc..

Somebody knows why this is happening?

i dont know why this is happening but same problem here is there any fix?
or is the btc send still on maintenance?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Sadly I only got to use my TenX card only 2 times ! Was really excited to really go out and spend some crypto, get some good feedback from these cryptogains... I'm sure that in a few months TenX will be our favorite card to spend crypto, until then i'm gonna buy some more PAY tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
i'm very interested if the cards are available to order from russia. is it possible? it's a shame that most of cards projects with all those millions caps can't manage using cards outside EU.  Cry

How much do the cards cost and what are the fee's? I have not seen any of this info yet....would be nice to have before i order a card. No one seems to be able to respond with a good answer. Is this a scam?

The fee info is there, you just have to search a little. Here you are: https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html
It looks legit; I discussed with their tech support, they have one; but most people didn't receive their card yet, so not much of feedback. And now, because of Wavecrest they also have to find another card provider.
If you want to preorder the card, you have to fund that BTC wallet first, but, since a few days ago, even preordering is not possible anymore.

Okay thanks -- so they charge $15 for the card. I guess i'll wait for a Monaco card then since its free.

I'm wondering what the perks are for using the card if any?
I don't want to pay for a card if it has no benefits. But it does look better than Centuras card for sure.

So my ranking at the moment #1 Monaco, #2 TenX, #3 Centura (This is a really far Number 3 -- fees are high and card looks ugly)

Yes also you get a kickback of 0.1% on top of everything else in PAY tokens. Then the PAY tokens themselves will give you a 0.5% return in Ether at an undetermined date. Seems like a good proposition to me, but I believe heavily in TenX so take my opinion with a grain of salt please.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I don't want to pay for a card if it has no benefits. But it does look better than Centuras card for sure.

So my ranking at the moment #1 Monaco, #2 TenX, #3 Centura (This is a really far Number 3 -- fees are high and card looks ugly)

There are 2 benefits I see:
1. For more than 1000$ spent / year you don't have to pay any monthly/annual fee. I have a Wirex card, there I pay 1 EUR/month, 3% exchange and 3% FX fee; I have AdvCash, there each top up costs (Bitcoin gateway fee 10 EUR + each transfer onto card 1 EUR + their exchange rate is not great which means a hidden fee there) and they also have the FX fee 3%.
2. This is very important for me: no foreign exchange fee. Many have an extra 3% fee here.

At Monaco, for a proper card you need to have some funds locked for 6 months. I don't know the project well enough to trust them those coins will not become dust in 6 months.
Unfortunately right now most cards I could get don't work because of the problems with Wavecrest. (VISA shut down a few weeks ago, Mastercard to be shut down in February)
Activity: 98
i'm very interested if the cards are available to order from russia. is it possible? it's a shame that most of cards projects with all those millions caps can't manage using cards outside EU.  Cry

How much do the cards cost and what are the fee's? I have not seen any of this info yet....would be nice to have before i order a card. No one seems to be able to respond with a good answer. Is this a scam?

The fee info is there, you just have to search a little. Here you are: https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html
It looks legit; I discussed with their tech support, they have one; but most people didn't receive their card yet, so not much of feedback. And now, because of Wavecrest they also have to find another card provider.
If you want to preorder the card, you have to fund that BTC wallet first, but, since a few days ago, even preordering is not possible anymore.

Okay thanks -- so they charge $15 for the card. I guess i'll wait for a Monaco card then since its free.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Activity: 31
Hello guys!
Can anyone give me the invite For teny (pay) slack and discord channel?
I'm trying to gather the fundamentals on this card. Can anyone break down the qualities? Not just comments like "We going to hit $10 soon!!!". Please explain fundamentals and what the TenX card offers, costs involved and benefits of the card. I appreciate it! I want to invest but I can't find the fundamentals to do so! Thanks guys

Does anyone have a breakdown of the costs etc of the TenX cards? I can't find it on the website. Need a list of benefits for using the cards as well as all costs. I also would like to know the Benefits of being a TenX coin holder offers me? Also i see TenX has another 100M tokens to be disbursed -- does anyone know how those will be handed out? That means a current marketcap of 500-million and todays price for any and all information so that I can better educate and invest in both a Card/Product.

Thank You

I've broken down Centura and they are out -- Expensive solution and not a good business model + Ugly Branding and Cards

I've broke down Monaco and so far I am all for Monaco -- Branding, Name recognition, and Costs of the Card as well as benefits to stake holders of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: