Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 73. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Does anyone have the same "Invalid amount" issue than me?

Can not send something from my Android Tenx App. If I wanna send something it shows me "Invalid Amount"..
From the WebApp its working fine. I already tried changing currency, send amount in btc, send amount in usd etc..

Somebody knows why this is happening?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I'm sure TenX price will soon reach $ 10, I suggest to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise to make us surprised.
your forecast is very optimistic at the current price of $2,55 USD. the card market is gaining momentum, but it is growing competition. there are not simply maps, and maps with a large number of features and bonuses, the team's time to start lechshe to work to get more market share.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm sure TenX price will soon reach $ 10, I suggest to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise to make us surprised.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Are they still working on getting a bank license themselves? If so is there an ETA on this? Relying on WaveCrest is not ideal Sad

So with the WaveCrest issue, does no ones cards work now?

Right, TenX cards don't work anymore. They are working with a new issuer to get back online as soon as possible, and yes they are also working on their own banking license but this will take some more time, I think I've read in summer if I remember correctly.

Things been tough on TenX, but with a good team hopefully they will recover by the summer. Would be silly to panic and sell, best bet HODL and if they do manage to get the banking license watch the price explode Cheesy
Activity: 98
Does anyone have a breakdown of the costs etc of the TenX cards? I can't find it on the website. Need a list of benefits for using the cards as well as all costs. I also would like to know the Benefits of being a TenX coin holder offers me? Also i see TenX has another 100M tokens to be disbursed -- does anyone know how those will be handed out? That means a current marketcap of 500-million and todays price for any and all information so that I can better educate and invest in both a Card/Product.

Thank You

I've broken down Centura and they are out -- Expensive solution and not a good business model + Ugly Branding and Cards

I've broke down Monaco and so far I am all for Monaco -- Branding, Name recognition, and Costs of the Card as well as benefits to stake holders of tokens.

Can anyone give me a breakdown of card costs and benefits as well as how tokens get /maintain value with TenX? At the moment i have everything from Monaco and i'm trying to compare or find a better product. Centura is really bad IMO...so I knocked them off the list.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Oh I see, it seems I had luck. But nobody knows when it will be delivered, at the moment you don't miss out anything.

Almost true. I will be losing some more time now and then to see if the pre-registration works again.
It would have been true if they would have had some way - even e-mail or push notification would do - to tell the rest of us when we can pre-register again.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
TenX CEO Toby Hoenisch on Running an ICO. The CEO of TenX Platform Toby Hoenisch met up with The Cointelegraph at this year’s BLOCKSHOW Asia to talk all about the pressures and pleasures of running an ICO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMq-aUCVb0

Activity: 224
So, will tenX deliver the credit card if I buy one now?
I heard that VISA prohibit the cryptocurrecy related companies to use their service.

Well, you can't preorder now. I've just found that out on the hard way.
I transferred some funds into the TenX wallet only to find out I cannot use them to preorder the card.
Of course, I've found no other info like when will preorder will be possible again. I'm quite disappointed.. Sad

I have preordered my card several days ago without any problems, guess, i just hope on the last train Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
When have you tried to preorder a card? Just two days ago I have sent some ETH to my TenX Wallet and then I have preordered a card without any issue. Which error message do you get?

I tried once yesterday and 2 times today. Second time it was a couple of minutes ago to make a screenshot for your. Here it is:

Oh I see, it seems I had luck. But nobody knows when it will be delivered, at the moment you don't miss out anything.
Activity: 98
Does anyone have a breakdown of the costs etc of the TenX cards? I can't find it on the website. Need a list of benefits for using the cards as well as all costs. I also would like to know the Benefits of being a TenX coin holder offers me? Also i see TenX has another 100M tokens to be disbursed -- does anyone know how those will be handed out? That means a current marketcap of 500-million and todays price for any and all information so that I can better educate and invest in both a Card/Product.

Thank You

I've broken down Centura and they are out -- Expensive solution and not a good business model + Ugly Branding and Cards

I've broke down Monaco and so far I am all for Monaco -- Branding, Name recognition, and Costs of the Card as well as benefits to stake holders of tokens.
Activity: 59
104,661,310 tokens * $2,46 = $257,466,822.6 need to be collected

To make this happen we need 200 * <$ value of 0.5%> = $51,493,364,520
(close to a third of today's BTC marketcap: $167,024,234,822)

Under consideration that company tokens will get rewards as well, sooner or later (otherwise they would not have any use case or value) it becomes worse as you can imagine: 205,218,256 PAY tokens * $2,46 * 200 = $100,967,381,952

Let's calculate with 12k per person spent via the card in average, quite high, but may happen:
$12,000 * 0,005 = $60 collected (0.5% reward)

So, to collect $51,493,364,520  TenX needs: $51,493,364,520 / $60 per person and yr  = 858,222,742 the amount of customer years required (one customer 10 years is equal to 10 customers one year).
Bad assumptions give bad results Smiley
1) 12k usd per person per year -> most ppl who get tenx card were early in crypto bussines = they got cash.
I got card for 1 month. My spending was ~11k usd in last month using card. My early spending should be close to 120k-150k usd per year. Average probably should be close to 50% or average yearly salary of person using card or more like 75%. I would say it is safe to assume 30k usd per year per user.

2) You don't count total value equal to 1 year earnings Smiley never ever!.
This company will not case to exist in 1 year so this assumption that company vaporizes in 1 year is extremely faulty giving huge error.
Look at Tesla P/E = infinity Smiley
Netflix P/E = 189
Amazon P/E = 297
Yelp P/E = 489

(P/E is Price/Earning)

Average for tech companies is ~30. Good companies with good potential growth in future are 100+. So Tenx should have at least P/E=100.

So after fixing base assumptions, let's fix your calculations:

104,661,310 tokens * $2,46 /100(p/e) = $2,574,668 need to be collected

To make this happen we need 200 * <$ value of 0.5%> = $51,493,364

$30,000 * 0,005 = $150 collected (0.5% reward)

So, to collect $2,574,668 TenX needs: $2,574,668 / $150 per person per year = 17164 customer  using card.

As far as i can know they will get about 25k working card till end of 2017.
So according to this calculation price NOW should be 2.46$(value used for calculations)*25000/17164 (really working  cards/amount from calculation) = 3,58USD per 1 PAY token.

If they get 50k working cards value should be 7,16USD, 100k working cards 35,8 USD.
1k working cards -> 1Pay = 0.35USD  Grin

Everything now depends how many cards were shipped! This is very valuable insider info.

Ok so we got idea about amount of cards: ~100k

100k working cards 35,8 USD.
~2m working card at end of 2018 = 700usd per 1 PAY
legendary
When have you tried to preorder a card? Just two days ago I have sent some ETH to my TenX Wallet and then I have preordered a card without any issue. Which error message do you get?

I tried once yesterday and 2 times today. Second time it was a couple of minutes ago to make a screenshot for your. Here it is:

Activity: 27
TenX partnership with UBER? I wonder if there will be an Uber edition TenX Card in the future??
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Julian predicted do see 5k and 30k this year (several weeks ago). But he said he wouldn't know which one to come first. Smiley Looks like it is 5k, perfect! Smiley

And he doesn't care about his token. Worst performance token. What a shame.

He cares about his business. I don't care about the token either. You are some quick-profit-guy that only sees money. I am happy there are other people with other mindsets, else our world would already be dead.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Julian predicted do see 5k and 30k this year (several weeks ago). But he said he wouldn't know which one to come first. Smiley Looks like it is 5k, perfect! Smiley

And he doesn't care about his token. Worst performance token. What a shame.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Its market correction from a bullrun. What thafuq man? Smiley lol Minimum is 7100$ if occurs. Target 14500 for next bullrun
I decide that you give all your bitcoin away and tenx for social wellfare now, everything will die Smiley if this thought comes into ya brain, buy. Grin

He should not post such low numbers, that's just FUD. Crypto ambassadors should always speak little above than reality. If there's 7100 target he should say 7500, not lower Smiley
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I heard that VISA prohibit the cryptocurrecy related companies to use their service.

I transferred some funds into the TenX wallet only to find out I cannot use them to preorder the card.
Of course, I've found no other info like when will preorder will be possible again. I'm quite disappointed.. Sad

legendary

Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: