Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 74. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I`m very bullish on TenX, they have also Dr. Julian Hosp in their team, he has many connections and works really hard on this project. He know what he`s doing. I`m pretty sure TenX will be a very successful product soon.
Congrats on your hope and naive. Im out today. My worst investment ever in Crypto since 2014.
Right now, Tenx is $2.20, that means 2.5x ICO price in six months. Now comapre Tenx with for example CND. It was today 30x ICO price in just one month on exchange.
What about ZRX, ICX, RPX, TRX, DBC,........

You know what guys?Huh We are waiting, waiting, waiting, to be better, but its the opposite.
Its almost seven months from the start of Tenx, and what we got at that time from Tenx?

One BIG NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Just empty promises. Again and again.

No card, no reward, no ERC token on the card, ONE BIG NOTHING.

Guys, dont waste your time. There is a lot of opportunities around the corner.

And for all Tenx Hodler. Good luck.

Where are you from? What is your highest degree of education? Sorry but leave this project. Fast things bring zero quality, just like your fud post. You are free to leave, i will buy your coins and accumulate. I give you a lesson to help you, visa is a company greedy enough to stop support, they wanna claim a piece of the pie. If you dont know what comit is and if you dont understand that a card is only the first step you are wrong here. And if you dont understand what a market correction is, tenx isnt the right to blame for. Just leave, say thanks someone talked at your level with you. Thank you
Good luck in your dreams!!
Well we can get out anytime we want because we never know the future of the project, that is why there is a risk but tenX is a good investment.
I do have CTR and TENx holdings but I don't just judge them based on the current price today as I know there will be more to come in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow!! It's really good for all investors  Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
I`m very bullish on TenX, they have also Dr. Julian Hosp in their team, he has many connections and works really hard on this project. He know what he`s doing. I`m pretty sure TenX will be a very successful product soon.
Congrats on your hope and naive. Im out today. My worst investment ever in Crypto since 2014.
Right now, Tenx is $2.20, that means 2.5x ICO price in six months. Now comapre Tenx with for example CND. It was today 30x ICO price in just one month on exchange.

You know what guys?Huh We are waiting, waiting, waiting, to be better, but its the opposite.
Its almost seven months from the start of Tenx, and what we got at that time from Tenx?

Where are you from? What is your highest degree of education? Sorry but leave this project. Fast things bring zero quality, just like your fud post. You are free to leave, i will buy your coins and accumulate. I give you a lesson to help you, visa is a company greedy enough to stop support, they wanna claim a piece of the pie. If you dont know what comit is and if you dont understand that a card is only the first step you are wrong here. And if you dont understand what a market correction is, tenx isnt the right to blame for. Just leave, say thanks someone talked at your level with you. Thank you
Good luck in your dreams!!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

Its market correction from a bullrun. What thafuq man? Smiley lol Minimum is 7100$ if occurs. Target 14500 for next bullrun
I decide that you give all your bitcoin away and tenx for social wellfare now, everything will die Smiley if this thought comes into ya brain, buy. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 244

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Are they still working on getting a bank license themselves? If so is there an ETA on this? Relying on WaveCrest is not ideal Sad

So with the WaveCrest issue, does no ones cards work now?

Right, TenX cards don't work anymore. They are working with a new issuer to get back online as soon as possible, and yes they are also working on their own banking license but this will take some more time, I think I've read in summer if I remember correctly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Are they still working on getting a bank license themselves? If so is there an ETA on this? Relying on WaveCrest is not ideal Sad

So with the WaveCrest issue, does no ones cards work now?
Activity: 227
Will these cards be available in the United States?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
TenX is waiting on their card issuer (Wirecard) to start sending out cards. They are not legally allowed to talk about it but I'm assuming Wirecard has had issues or something which is why its taking so damn long.

Hopefully they get their banking license in Q2 of this year so they dont have to rely on 3rd party issuers which are unreliable as demonstrated by Wavecrest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
did tenX release a credit card yet guys???
that's been too long since I come to this ann topic Cry

they already released some cards before, but they distributor needed to close the service and the cards doesnt work right now. You will need to wait some time until they find another way.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
did tenX release a credit card yet guys???
that's been too long since I come to this ann topic Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think Tenx has a very committed team and well connected but will be great to see some quick turnaround with the card issue
Activity: 107
I wanted to order a TenX card, is it possible to order one or do we have to wait?

yes, i am interested too - is it possible to order card now, or we have to wait till the official announcement of a new partner?

You can order your Card from the app and it will be delivered when it will be delivered, be ready to wait few months.
Activity: 224
I wanted to order a TenX card, is it possible to order one or do we have to wait?

yes, i am interested too - is it possible to order card now, or we have to wait till the official announcement of a new partner?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
TenX Community Rocket Chat

You must be wondering, why are we switching chat community platforms again? Well, it was a Riot at first but we’ve had time to re-evaluate the requirements of our community and we’ve been listening to a lot of your feedback. Also party parrots. I mean come on, who doesn’t miss these guys?

If you’ve been on Riot already, you’ll come to see that Rocket has many of the features and more that you’ve come to appreciate, along with the safety and full control that Slack was lacking. We think you’ll like it and find it a simpler experience, perhaps closer to what you’re familiar with in terms of chat apps. We’ll still have Riot on until the end of January and will shut it down as Rocket will become the primary chat platform for TenX.

https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-community-rocket-chat-f23301ed2120
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Activity: 140
I hope they can survive the Visa fallout. Here's the link to the article. Noticed it was edited in the quoted post: https://www.ccn.com/visa-ceo-we-wont-accept-bitcoin-directly/

Keep Calm & HODL. Have faith folks, they'll find a solution.

Readind the linked article from your post, I start to dislike VISA more and more! We don't need VISA to spend our crypto, they don't rule here, in fact there are more other ways to spend crypto than VISA! In my opinion, they were given too much importance!
I'm agree with you.
Pages:
Jump to: