Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 77. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
In my opinion, Tenx is in grave danger of being obsolete. More and more new coins are coming everyday,(as for today, 12 new coins came out) and they are loosing support from core supporter.  Supporter got to be pissed off when you see other coins bypass Tenx, just look at Tron/Cardano/Railblocks/Wax/SmartCash, those coins were not even top 100 and now they are in top 50. 

It is sad to see Tenx drop out of top 100 position and frankly I do see Tenx dropping out of 200 within few months.  By the way, this is not a FUD, it's called "FACTS" and if you still blind to this facts, you will get burn

I'm pretty sure that TenX's goal is not to be #1 on coinmarketcap. So who cares if they bypass TenX, you named coins that don't even issue a card or have the same mission as TenX. The only competitors TenX has are Monaco, Centra and maybe one or two more I forgot about. I would not even care if TenX dropped down to position 500 as long as they work on their already working product(just wait for the new issuer) and try to add more value to the token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In my opinion, Tenx is in grave danger of being obsolete. More and more new coins are coming everyday,(as for today, 12 new coins came out) and they are loosing support from core supporter.  Supporter got to be pissed off when you see other coins bypass Tenx, just look at Tron/Cardano/Railblocks/Wax/SmartCash, those coins were not even top 100 and now they are in top 50. 

It is sad to see Tenx drop out of top 100 position and frankly I do see Tenx dropping out of 200 within few months.  By the way, this is not a FUD, it's called "FACTS" and if you still blind to this facts, you will get burn
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Wow, so much FUD in here...dafuq guys?!
I'm 100% sure TenX will fix things soon.

Yep, this is just temporary.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Wow, so much FUD in here...dafuq guys?!
I'm 100% sure TenX will fix things soon.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Dump your PAY tokens now and cut your losses. This is a dumpster fire. Check out Centra tech. They have legit Visa crypto cards.

Stop the FUD man, not cool.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Dump your PAY tokens now and cut your losses. This is a dumpster fire. Check out Centra tech. They have legit Visa crypto cards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So, in that case, I ordered my TenX card yesterday. How long will it take for it to get issued and arrive?
Unfortunatelly, you could not withdraw nothing from TenX card, because Visa has blocked withdrawal from them or do you plan to use TenX card as a wallet?

I wasn't aware of that, at the moment of ordering my TenX card. So at the moment even if you have TenX card no matter who issued it, you can not use it, nor for payments, nor for withdrawing nothing?

yep, you can´t. i transferred my btc away from its wallet already

So is TenX dead or what?

Oh really? Darrrrn. So I missed this completely. So after waiting for the card it wont even work.. thats pretty bad. I guess I will then also transfer the BTC that I deposited already in the wallet away until this is fixed and the cards work again.
Activity: 331
So, in that case, I ordered my TenX card yesterday. How long will it take for it to get issued and arrive?
Unfortunatelly, you could not withdraw nothing from TenX card, because Visa has blocked withdrawal from them or do you plan to use TenX card as a wallet?

I wasn't aware of that, at the moment of ordering my TenX card. So at the moment even if you have TenX card no matter who issued it, you can not use it, nor for payments, nor for withdrawing nothing?

So is TenX dead or what?
Look like a dead product right now.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
So is TenX dead or what?

Not according to the market price  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

So is TenX dead or what?
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame

Activity: 70

Activity: 1022
Any news about the new card distributor and partner?
When can we expect to get the card
No news.
Activity: 331
Any news about the new card distributor and partner?
When can we expect to get the card
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Did you order the card through their website? I can't find the form to order.

You can sign up in the webapp here: https://webapp.tenx.tech/login

After signing up you can order a card through the webapp. But you need to know that there is a backlog with orders, so it will take some time until your order will be processed and shipped. I ordered mine in early december and didnt receive it yet.
Thanks, I figgered it out....The backlog of ordering saddens me.
Activity: 11
great idea
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

You can sign up in the webapp here: https://webapp.tenx.tech/login

After signing up you can order a card through the webapp. But you need to know that there is a backlog with orders, so it will take some time until your order will be processed and shipped. I ordered mine in early december and didnt receive it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there any ETA when could new card start shipping? Anyone noticed some info about this?
Activity: 71
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 122
How to sell PAY tokens? I keep mine on ethereum wallet and cant generate address on bittrex to send there and sell. What do You suggest?

I would suggest you to hold the tokens.
But you could try to sell them on EtherDelta
Pages:
Jump to: